Potion Master

New Releases for JULY 2018 - SPECIAL SET!

Upcoming sale or not, I could not find it in me to wait  (yes, I ordered some!!!!:abfx:)

19 minutes ago, Eve said:

Upcoming sale or not, I could not find it in me to wait  (yes, I ordered some!!!!:abfx:)

Me too, Eve. I will order more with my sale goodies, but didn't want to risk missing out on two that I love! 💘

That charities will benefit from this is SO wonderful!!

I've got my email mostly composed, barring the sale items, and my trigger finger is READY!  Eek!  Can't wait for the sale list to be released!  WHEE!!

They looks amazing. 

Happy to see the SPL in there :)

nice. Sold

I got my shipping notice!  I am so excited :)

I want this but I'm not quite ready to pull the trigger! Can I reserve a sample set?

On 7/8/2018 at 2:17 PM, Eastwood22 said:

Eve, I have exactly zero idea what, if anything, :wink88:I'll be getting in the sale, but if we both end up with full sets of these, I would trade you the ones you like for your lavender and pineapple ones after the dust from the sale settles. 

@Eve, I went too crazy sale-wise, I didn't order the full set of these, currently only the Lavender Midnight. Just in case you've added some of my imaginary bottles to your imaginary back up stockpile.

Got the trial set, the cherry tobac, and the pineapple. Seriously thought about the florale, but held off for now. Though once I get the trials, I may end up putting in a second order this month!