New Releases for JULY 2018 - SPECIAL SET!

19 minutes ago, Eve said:

Upcoming sale or not, I could not find it in me to wait  (yes, I ordered some!!!!:abfx:)

Me too, Eve. I will order more with my sale goodies, but didn't want to risk missing out on two that I love! ?

On 7/8/2018 at 2:17 PM, Eastwood22 said:

Eve, I have exactly zero idea what, if anything, :wink88:I'll be getting in the sale, but if we both end up with full sets of these, I would trade you the ones you like for your lavender and pineapple ones after the dust from the sale settles. 

@Eve, I went too crazy sale-wise, I didn't order the full set of these, currently only the Lavender Midnight. Just in case you've added some of my imaginary bottles to your imaginary back up stockpile.

On 7/15/2018 at 11:14 PM, Eastwood22 said:

@Eve, I went too crazy sale-wise, I didn't order the full set of these, currently only the Lavender Midnight. Just in case you've added some of my imaginary bottles to your imaginary back up stockpile.

lol.  That's okay. 

When I die, someone is going to discover my very real back-up stockpile.  It resides in a Frye boot box in the back bottom of my armoire,  and I know I've still got room left in that box. Which is good, because autumn is coming :)   and we know no one does autumn like Mara! 

• 4 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, halo0073 said:

The Limited Edition OCCOs are almost sold out!Sandal Musk is down to the last 5 bottles. If you are on the fence, it’s time to hop off because once they are gone they are gone!

I already ordered two back ups for midnight lavender and I swear I’m gonna have to order another one because I’m going to cry desperately when it’s gone.

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/13/2018 at 4:36 PM, halo0073 said:

The Limited Edition OCCOs are almost sold out!Sandal Musk is down to the last 5 bottles. If you are on the fence, it’s time to hop off because once they are gone they are gone!

Nooooo! That means I need to get my trial set and see which is my fave so I can get the large bottle ?? I think this collection might be my first!

2 hours ago, Lainey said:

I'ma ask again: @Potion Master, is there any possibility of you making these OCCO limited edition scents available as a virgin version? I just really, really like the scents; I don't always want to be wearing cops though.

Maybe in the future, I'm sorry, right now my time is extremely limited. I am glad you like them! :)

1 hour ago, Potion Master said:

Maybe in the future, I'm sorry, right now my time is extremely limited. I am glad you like them! :)

Understandable, but disappointing! They're sooo lovely! I don't even know which one I like best. I got four of the little bottles and now I'm worried I'm missing out. I think I got my faves, though (Sandal Musk, Cherry Tobac--I love this more than I would have expected), Orchid Zing, and Pineapple). 

I should've maybe got Florale, too...

I'm ordering the entire set tomorrow when I get paid.... I love every single scent :heart0974:

Question.... What would be the best way to test out cops? I want to experiment with OCCOs but the only place I go as of now is work and home (Working on changing that as of now). So would it be best to wear the OCCOs at work when I have the day off the next day? Would I be able to wear my Phero Charged Money Potion with it when I go to work? And where would an ideal place be to test them? I don't get out much lol. (Nor do I have an SO.)

Edited by Vicki Lee

@Vicki Lee you have so many questions, which is awesome, so I'm going to point you to some threads that might have answers to the questions you're going to have next! Read through all of these threads and you'll have some serious expert info rolling around in your brain-

Copulin Tutorial video

Basic Pheromone Info

PHERO TIPS

Newbies and Sex Blends

Phero Mixing for Newbies

Cops smell

wearing cops in public

1 hour ago, Eastwood22 said:

@Vicki Lee you have so many questions, which is awesome, so I'm going to point you to some threads that might have answers to the questions you're going to have next! Read through all of these threads and you'll have some serious expert info rolling around in your brain-

Copulin Tutorial video

Basic Pheromone Info

PHERO TIPS

Newbies and Sex Blends

Phero Mixing for Newbies

Cops smell

wearing cops in public

Thank you soooo so much ?!! I’ll be on these threads ASAP! ❤️❤️❤️❤️

7 hours ago, Vicki Lee said:

Thank you soooo so much ?!! I’ll be on these threads ASAP! ❤️❤️❤️❤️

Those threads all helped me. There's so much to learn! If you finish them all, let me know, I'll point you to some more good info. It's all here but sometimes hard to pinpoint the threads until you've read most everything.

Edited by Eastwood22

Anyone know how many sets are left???? I want to order this but money is tight right now and I have to wait two weeks. Will there still be any available then? 

1 hour ago, Eastwood22 said:

Those threads all helped me. There's so much to learn! If you finish them all, let me know, I'll point you to some more good info. It's all here but sometimes hard to pinpoint the threads until you've read most everything.

I was in class *I know I was being bad* but I didn't realize I had all these exact links saved...

11 hours ago, Eastwood22 said:

Except for these two! And yes link and mention bomb my notifications! haha :D

2 minutes ago, luna65 said:

It doesn't appear there are any bottle sets left, because Sandal Musk is sold out now.

? Fuckkkkkkkk... I'm buying the trial set tonight! I hope that sandal Musk wasn't meant to be my scent ? if we all cry enough can we get this to be made into a permanent collection?? ? Has that happened before? I really need a sugar daddy now ? give me Pheromone funds! 

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/4/2018 at 2:08 PM, Potion Master said:

A portion of all sales from this set will be donated to the following charities:
ACLU
NAACP
The Trevor Project
Planned Parenthood
The Human Rights Campaign
The Southern Poverty Law Center
Natural Resources Defense Council
The National Immigrant Justice Center 

A total of eight charities for each of the eight OCCO varieties. In addition, we are giving you the option to join in the donation. You will see the option when you buy your bottles "1/6 oz Bottle + 1.00", this means you would like to add an extra dollar for charity.

We have chosen these eight charities because they are actively working to repair the damage which the current administration has done with regard to human and civil rights, the rights of women, minorities, immigrants and the LGBT+ community, and Mother Nature herself. Thank you for joining us in donating!

We want to thank everyone who helped us raise funds for these worthy charities. The donations have been sent today, to all eight recipients. Thank you, thank you, thank you.

donations.JPG

On 8/13/2018 at 10:39 PM, Tinkerbelle said:

I already ordered two back ups for midnight lavender and I swear I’m gonna have to order another one because I’m going to cry desperately when it’s gone.

I would love Midnight Lavendel in virgin version.

Edited by Hildegerd