Archive: Cops and Robbers

luna65

image.png.b58f55d5e80a243febee58d6d3f7e574.png

Let's pretend...walk softly and carry a big (night)stick.

Ah the thrill of authority…it's a power play of the erotic kind! Enforce your law with our fun coffee-and-jelly doughnut scent, a true cop-fest with the addition of Essence of Woman Copulins from Stone Independent Research.

VANILLA ~ Aphrodisiac, inspires happiness, playfulness, sexual arousal, lust, vitalizing.
COFFEE ~ Focus, stamina, concentration, determination.
COCONUT ~ Protection, purification, receptivity.
BUTTER/CREAM ~ Nurturing, soothing, eases troubled relationships. Goddess energy.
RASPBERRY JAM ~ Love inducing, protection. Stamina, vigor.
GUAVA ~ Encourages romantic notions and fantasy.
CHOCOLATE ~ Lightens emotions, evokes feelings of love.
SUGAR ~ Attracts love, luck, sweetness and riches. Lust inducing.
AMBER ~ Fertility, creativity, love, luck, riches

February is the month of Love and here at LPMP we strive to create our Valentine's Day scents with special aphrodisiacal allure. This year we wanted to encourage our friends and loved ones to have fun with that special day: try something new, something different. Our theme is Let's Pretend and scenario play is one of the best ways to enhance one's erotic life. When we play pretend we arouse much more than merely the libido, but the imagination. Intimacy is intensified when we can express our deepest fantasies in a creative fashion. Scenarios usually involve the use of costumes and props, but in order to create a total immersive fantasy, one must also stimulate all five senses...and scent is perhaps the most compelling of them all. After all, in some scenarios you may not see or touch your lover, but if you can smell them then it will only enflame the proceedings. So when you put on the costume...or get ready to take it off....don't forget to slather one of our sexy February scents which will make you the star of the show, the finishing touch for a night of amazing passion.

Created by: Mara Fox

Description: Julie (luna65)

Label art:

Let's Pretend! Valentine's collection, February 2011

Review Thread

"Is there a problem, officer?"

Oh yes you have stolen my heart, you sexy thing.

"You realize you were speeding, sir."

"Oh uh...yeah, I guess I was. You'll go easy on me, won't you?"

"Step out of the vehicle, sir."

"But ma'am –"

"Attempting to bribe an officer of the law, that carries a heavy penalty you know."

"I wasn't –"

"Put your hands on the vehicle, sir."

"Uh, can't we talk about this first?"

"Oh we'll talk, sir...all the way downtown, unless you cooperate."

"Uh, is it necessary to search me there?"

"Are you trying to tell me how to do my job, sir?"

"No ma'am, but...oh my god, is that a nightstick or are you happy to see me?"

"I believe that's my line, sir."

• luna65 changed the title to Archive: Cops and Robbers