Sign in to follow this  
Beccah

OCCO: Midnight Lavender

il_fullxfull.1554318388_6hjv.jpg?version

Our lavender lovers are sure to satisfy their purple passion with this assortment of sensual lavender and dark amber attars and EOs with a sexy slither of Indian Musk in the base.

“I enjoy the dark side of life, that is true. Blood-red garnets and onyx, silk, satin, leather and lace, thigh-high boots and tasseled parasols. Too much for your ordinary tastes? Oh, but you haven’t lived until you’ve viewed me in my dark purple velvet finery, commanding the room with an exquisitely decadent persona. I’m positively bewitching, my dear, perhaps you’d like to drop by for a bite. It’s always a screamingly good time...so make up your mind, there are some who are positively dying to visit my wicked boudoir.”

Mmmmmm! This is another must-have for me.. the lavender is perfect, it kind of reminds me of @halo0073's Lavender Musk at first. But after a few hours, it's mostly the dark Amber and Indian Musk. So sexy! 

I love it, because it will complement so many of my bedtime scents 😉 

Omg! I've been waiting for this review. 

Hot Take: this is scented Balm Bomb's Gothic first cousin.  Serious-Ass Lavender in the power suit and heels with exquisite handmade lingerie underneath.  I don't normally go for a darker deeper type of lavender myself, but much like with Black Star Lavender this is just so fabulous - the amber smooths everything out and the musk gives it a little "kitten with a whip" kinda vibe.  And I keep repeating myself I know but those cops are legit invisible!

2 hours ago, luna65 said:

Hot Take: this is scented Balm Bomb's Gothic first cousin.  Serious-Ass Lavender in the power suit and heels with exquisite handmade lingerie underneath.  I don't normally go for a darker deeper type of lavender myself, but much like with Black Star Lavender this is just so fabulous - the amber smooths everything out and the musk gives it a little "kitten with a whip" kinda vibe.  And I keep repeating myself I know but those cops are legit invisible!

Yea! I've also been waiting for this review. Since I went a little crazy in the sale AND I just got my first two PE's, (and got them boosted), this was the ONLY one of these OCCO's that I ordered. I'm really looking forward to it. 

@luna65 do you think this will be good with Liebchen? Like turn it to a down and dirty Liebchen? Or would you wear it alone? Just curious....

I actually don't know that I would layer them together just because they've each got such a distinct character.  I would be more apt to layer this with something like Sugared Lavender or Lavender Fairy Cake.