OCCO: Pineapple

il_fullxfull.1554323306_tq0h.jpg

A pineapple paradise of numerous types both sweet and tart, drenched in delicious coconut and vanilla, lounging on a base of smooth white amber.

“I totally love tropical fruit - it’s so juicy, just like me. I want a man who will fulfill my torrid fantasies: let’s run through the rainforest, dive through a waterfall into an enchanted lagoon, visit places with lots of humidity and make love in all of them. And hey, even if it’s just taking me out for a pina colada at a tiki bar while I’m wearing my sarong with a flower behind my ear...I can still dream of going wild in those far away isles!”

On me, this is a creamy tropical pineapple - sweet, but not syrupy. I don't get any tartness, it feels very smooth. After a few minutes of drydown, I can't detect the cops at all!

I get a mix of tangy and sugary pineapple, and not the coconut and vanilla as much as I thought I might, just in the beginning.  I thought it was gonna be all Pina Colada Party up in here but this turns out to be a pretty intense pineapple on me; I like it!  And once again: cops?  What cops?!

• 2 weeks later...

For the first hour or so I love this. The pineapple is swoon worthy and I was contemplating how many bottles to hoard. Way late in the dry down ( might have been several hours later actually), something starts to irritate me just a bit. It could well be the coconut after the pineapple is gone. Still contemplating a FB but I need to test it again. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/4/2018 at 5:40 PM, Tinkerbelle said:

This does not last on me.  If anything is left, it turns to coconut vanilla and the pineapple falls away which makes me sad because I love it initially 

Awww. bummer! Most pineapple fades too quick on me but this one sticks around. Have you tried it more than once?

6 hours ago, Eastwood22 said:

Awww. bummer! Most pineapple fades too quick on me but this one sticks around. Have you tried it more than once?

6 hours ago, Eastwood22 said:

Yes, I've tried it a few times now.  :/ . Right out of the box, then gave it a few days, then waited about another week and a half.  Even tried it at different ties of day to see if I was burning it off by some chance.  Always ends the same.

• 2 weeks later...

this will be all in caps... I'm screaming with excitement not anger: I NEED 20 MILLION BOTTLES OF THIS, ASAP!!!!!! 

What in the what is this amazing potion that I have on right now.... I layered with the following: body shop strawberry lotion, SJP by Sarah Jessica Parker and lastly a few swipes (crook of elbows, cleavage and torso) of OCCO: Pineapple...... AMAZING COMBO!!! I want to bury my nose in shirt ALL day. 

On me, the pineapple is still going strong.... So freaking Yummy... I need to order this entire collection... So addicting. 

Hmmm out of the other 7 scents.... This one didn't last on me at ALL. WAHHHHHH! :cry: Like... When I opened the bottle it smelled like sweet fresh cut sugary Pineapple... But on my skin.... *Womp, Womp* Just got ate up. ? I guess I'll put this one too the side along with sandal Musk and see if it'll co-operate with me. One can only hope, I had mad a bet which one I think I'd absolutely love and this was my top pick. The smell is wonderful, but the chemistry with my skin isn't.

• 4 months later...
  • 9 months later...
On 11/13/2019 at 5:22 PM, Chaos Angel said:

Got a new bottle of this one, and still love it! so delicious. Sweet almost bright pineapple! 
Pineapple, Mocha, Orange Droolicious all OCCO Favorites 😄 

Sounds like we're on the same OCCO page. I currently have 3 of the pineapple! Have you tried the OCCO Ambrosia?

14 hours ago, Eastwood22 said:

Sounds like we're on the same OCCO page. I currently have 3 of the pineapple! Have you tried the OCCO Ambrosia?

😄 I have a full roll on bottle, and full spray of it from 2015. I also have a full roll on of it boosted with popularity potion. I also have a nearly full bottle of Lace boosted LP Original I’d like to possibly trade or something. Many others too. I’m a hoarder 😱☺️😱