Sign in to follow this  

il_fullxfull.1554323306_tq0h.jpg

A pineapple paradise of numerous types both sweet and tart, drenched in delicious coconut and vanilla, lounging on a base of smooth white amber.

“I totally love tropical fruit - it’s so juicy, just like me. I want a man who will fulfill my torrid fantasies: let’s run through the rainforest, dive through a waterfall into an enchanted lagoon, visit places with lots of humidity and make love in all of them. And hey, even if it’s just taking me out for a pina colada at a tiki bar while I’m wearing my sarong with a flower behind my ear...I can still dream of going wild in those far away isles!”

On me, this is a creamy tropical pineapple - sweet, but not syrupy. I don't get any tartness, it feels very smooth. After a few minutes of drydown, I can't detect the cops at all!

I get a mix of tangy and sugary pineapple, and not the coconut and vanilla as much as I thought I might, just in the beginning.  I thought it was gonna be all Pina Colada Party up in here but this turns out to be a pretty intense pineapple on me; I like it!  And once again: cops?  What cops?!