OCCO: Cherry Tobac

il_fullxfull.1554309754_bbbr.jpg

Syrupy-sweet candied cherries given a delicious splash of vanilla, flavoring a base of pipe tobacco with just a drop of deep exotic oud.

“When people see my pretty pink hair and then find out my name is Cherry? Yeah. I’ve heard all the jokes and puns. And I can tell you I’m absolutely a WILD cherry! I like a guy who knows how to have fun, is not intimidated to be with someone who stands out from the crowd and isn’t afraid to be herself. Because if he proves he’s man enough to hang with me, well...I’m definitely woman enough to satisfy all his desires!”

1 hour ago, Bella15 said:

At first, the cherry is super bright! It dries down and becomes more of a background note, though. The tobacco and oud are rich and deep. This is very sexy - RAWRR!

I kept dithering as to whether I should go for the 1/6 ounce bottle, or just stick with the sampler.  I finally decided to wait ands see how it smells when the sampler comes, but, now you're making me wish I'd just sprung for a bottle!  

This is the one which intrigued me the most from a high-concept standpoint but....WOW.  This is SO FREAKIN' GOOD.  The cherry accord reminds me of how it is in various versions of OCCO: Ambrosia, candy-sweet without being too overwhelming, and the vanilla sort of twines around it, but it's not necessarily obviously cherry-vanilla and THEN the base insinuates itself into your nose and your brain and it is SO SEXY and WHY AM I YELLING?  Because deliciousness.  This is the cherry I've been waiting for!

4 hours ago, luna65 said:

This is the one which intrigued me the most from a high-concept standpoint but....WOW.  This is SO FREAKIN' GOOD.  The cherry accord reminds me of how it is in various versions of OCCO: Ambrosia, candy-sweet without being too overwhelming, and the vanilla sort of twines around it, but it's not necessarily obviously cherry-vanilla and THEN the base insinuates itself into your nose and your brain and it is SO SEXY and WHY AM I YELLING?  Because deliciousness.  This is the cherry I've been waiting for!

After reading Bella’s review yesterday, I managed to contact the shop in time to get my order switched out to include this in place of some of the other occos I’d ordered.  (Thank you John!!!!). 

And now with your glowing review too, Luna, I can hardly WAIT  to get my order. With any luck it will be here Mon:)day 

The cherry reminded me of a more sophisticated cherry candy or slurpee. I was worried about the tobacco in this, since that tends to amp on me and leave me smelling stale or dirty, but this one was no problem. I think this is the first time I've tried something from LPMP with oud. I'm not sure if this is ultimately "me," but I'll be trying again later for sure. I do like the depth of of what's left behind after the cherry dies down.

• 2 weeks later...

Wet I really love the cherry! It’s vibrant and tart and sweet without being fake or cloying. The cherry fades pretty quickly though. The tobacco element is nice and smooth. Very rich. Mingling with the cherry it’s sweet but not too sweet. After long dry down the oud just takes it a teensy but into irritating territory. But even so I still keep compulsively smelling my wrists. Deeply at that. If this wasn’t loaded with cops I’d actually like to smell this on BF.

Oh-em-goodness!

Like someone else mentioned, this goes on with a very sweet cherry element and dries down to a sexy, smooth tobacco/oud finish that for some strange reason made me think of a really rich dark chocolate. It layered amazingly well with Bad Girl, and I'd dare say this would go great with Bad Boy, or any other leather/tobacco heavy blends.

Mr. Crash didn't know what hit him tonight. Let's just say the OCCO part did its job. :lol2:

Holy cow!!!!!  This one is DELICIOUS.....I just put it on this morning after my shower. First I applied my favorite strawberry lotion from the body shop, a few drops of Oh Lola by Marc Jacobs perfume oil and then top it off with a few swipes of OCCO: Cherry Tobac on my cleavage, stomach, inner arm and elbow crease.

When wet it is LOUD and a bit STRONG for my nose; but l personally LOVE that. As it drys down (on me it's almost instant) it gets even more amazing.. FINALLY I found my scent.... I definitely need a FULL BOTTLE of this. 

I can't wait to try the other 7 potions from the limited edition set. ??
Haven't received any hits from strangers on my way to work but my lady said I smelled delicious this morning while I was getting dressed.
?

• 3 weeks later...

I finally got around to trying this and I'm in love ?! Wet, it's the prefect cherry, sweet, candy - like, a little tart (like a jolly rancher, but way better). A little later, the vanilla smoothes it and the tobacco comes out. I've never smelled oud, before, but I really like it. 

• 2 weeks later...

Now.... Between this and OCCO Florale.... At first Florale caught me off guard and I felt like it was love at first sight... But Cherry Tobac took the crown ? IMMEDIATELY after! I am head over heels in love! :Emoticons04235: This feels like my signature bad bitch scent!

I did a spot test of both and Cherry ?, juicy sweet plump cherry just took over my nostrils and I loved every ounce of it! Between the two I went back to this intoxicating scent the most. I didn't even notice but on the spot test I keep huffing my wrist like a fucking mad woman. :A002: 

I could literally drown myself in this scent without a care in the world. This definitely would be a scent I'd wear anytime, anywhere, any fucking season. :perfume-emoticon: And I'd hoard bottles of this like there's no tomorrow or like I don't have bills to pay.  :Emoticons04263: I'm sure the Oud had something to do with this.... And it's very loud and present on my skin It smells good and sticks to my body?! Full Bottle worthy, hands down. No if's, and's, or but's about it. 

Edited by Vicki Lee

• 2 months later...

I wore a lot more of this for my OCCO week and I think it smells like cherry kool-aid (which is my favorite one, so this is a good thing to me). I love to slather it. 

• 4 months later...
  • 5 months later...

OH YES!  I have been testing my OCCOs today......this one is very nice!  I am always a fan of cherry, and it is bright for about the first 15 minutes or so.......after that, the scent mellows and deepens and rounds out with the tobacco and oud......I love it!

2 minutes ago, Dolly said:

OH YES!  I have been testing my OCCOs today......this one is very nice!  I am always a fan of cherry, and it is bright for about the first 15 minutes or so.......after that, the scent mellows and deepens and rounds out with the tobacco and oud......I love it!

actually, I am thinking this would be FAB layered over Blissful Caress......hmmmmmmm

On 3/11/2019 at 11:36 AM, bruiseviolet said:

This intrigues me the most out of all the occos. Is it anything like teacher’s pest?

I don't think so?  It's sweet, for one thing.

On 8/19/2019 at 4:23 PM, Dolly said:

actually, I am thinking this would be FAB layered over Blissful Caress......hmmmmmmm

And I was right.......it is AMAZING over Blissful Caress!

It was COMPLETELY lethal.......it should have a warning label!!