Eve's Choco Cherry OCCO

Beccah

• 3 weeks later...

So, I have been waiting for someone to review this to figure out if I need to order it before the sale is over. Is it anything like Wild Cherry? Is it like OCCO Choco with cherries? Please help! I hope someone has tried this either in the sampler or if you ordered a FB. @Eve ?

@Kayla I have this in an itty sample, and it smells absolutely decadent in the bottle. I haven't tried either Wild Cherry or OCCO Choco Cherry, but this definitely smells like a very cocoa-y chocolate under sweet maraschino-like cherry in the vial. When I put it on, the chocolate becomes richer, more like a heavy (less sweet) dark. It reminds me of those chocolate-covered cherry liquors I used to go bananas for as a kid. 

I can update later after dry down, but that's my initial impression. Hope that helps. :D

1 hour ago, Crash said:

@Kayla I have this in an itty sample, and it smells absolutely decadent in the bottle. I haven't tried either Wild Cherry or OCCO Choco Cherry, but this definitely smells like a very cocoa-y chocolate under sweet maraschino-like cherry in the vial. When I put it on, the chocolate becomes richer, more like a heavy (less sweet) dark. It reminds me of those chocolate-covered cherry liquors I used to go bananas for as a kid. 

I can update later after dry down, but that's my initial impression. Hope that helps. :D

Thank you! Sounds delicious! :)

@Kayla You're welcome! :D It really is. It dried down to a nice, dry, milk chocolaty scent with a hint of underlying cherry candy. It's lovely! Not sure what I would pair/layer it with given the other scents I currently have, but there's definitely something nommable about this one. 

On 7/31/2018 at 2:48 PM, Kayla said:

So, I have been waiting for someone to review this to figure out if I need to order it before the sale is over. Is it anything like Wild Cherry? Is it like OCCO Choco with cherries? Please help! I hope someone has tried this either in the sampler or if you ordered a FB. @Eve ?

It starts out very similar to Wild Cherry, but the dry down is completely different. It is sweeter by a lot (on me). I do like it better than OCCO Choco, but that is a personal preference thing. 

39 minutes ago, Eve said:

It starts out very similar to Wild Cherry, but the dry down is completely different. It is sweeter by a lot (on me). I do like it better than OCCO Choco, but that is a personal preference thing. 

Thank you, Eve! :)

I get a wee bit of candied cherry in the beginning, but in the drydown this ends up being a dead ringer for OCCO Choco on me.