Sign in to follow this  
Beccah

Dari's Rocket Powder

AD-PE-DariRocket.jpg

Dari's Rocket Powder

A summer take on the creamy spicy dream...creamed vanillas and coconuts, with a splash of boozy vanilla bean and caramelized sugar, teamed with tart pineapple and sweet mango butter , a dollop of sensual sandalwood in the base, and a sprinkling of chai spices on top.

It's all a mad plot, no notes for you! Mara and I conspired because if you knew the notes, you'd buy it, and it's all for me!!! Mwah ha ha ha!        

:HAHA:

27 minutes ago, Eastwood22 said:

It's all a mad plot, no notes for you! Mara and I conspired because if you knew the notes, you'd buy it, and it's all for me!!! Mwah ha ha ha!        

:HAHA:

🤣🤣🤣

37 minutes ago, Eastwood22 said:

LOL, I have actually done that - there's at least 2-3 PEs I commissioned that no one else got to try because i wanted it all for myself.

4 hours ago, Potion Master said:

Sorry, I left Dari's notes at the shop and had to retrieve them! D'oh!

Wait, it wasn't just our little secret?