Dari Gold

Beccah

AD-PE-DariGold.jpg

Dari Gold

In the tradition of our beloved creamy spicy scents Ebil-ish and Lick of Cream, Dari has created a thick and buttery conglomeration of deliciousness, featuring our thickest most buttery vanillas blended with coconut cream, spiced with nutmeg, clove and cardamom EOs, with a dash of spiced amber in the base.

Today is my first time wearing Dari Gold. I never had an opportunity to try Ebil-ish or Lick of Cream, so I can't compare it to either of those. I'm getting a really lovely vanilla with light spices wafting off of my skin. I'm not sensing any coconut, which could be due to my bottle still having travel shock since it just got here yesterday afternoon. The funniest review comes from my younger daughter, who was sitting next to me this morning. She wrapped my arm around her and held my wrist up to her nose and told me that I smelled good, but weird, as she huffed away.  She likes to call me weird, and I treat it as a compliment. By the way she was huffing my wrist she thought that it smelled pretty darn good, lol.  I think that this will be amazing to wear on a chilly fall day to feel warm and cozy. 

• 2 weeks later...

You know how when you're baking and you mix the butter and sugar together? Now if you folded in a jar of marshmallow creme, I think you'd end up with something like this.. it's so sweet and so soft and I haven't stopped huffing my arm since I put it on! 

@Bella15 ❤️ and @Kayla ❤️, I'm so glad you're trying it! This is the one I've been "saving," like a fancy dress or new shoes, while I've been steam rolling through Rocket Powder, but I think tomorrow's the big day.

22 minutes ago, Eastwood22 said:

@Bella15 ❤️ and @Kayla ❤️, I'm so glad you're trying it! This is the one I've been "saving," like a fancy dress or new shoes, while I've been steam rolling through Rocket Powder, but I think tomorrow's the big day.

I can't wait to hear your review. I paired it with Vampire Bunny the other day and they smelled amazing together! 

I like this, and I kept thinking it reminded me of something.  After digging through my stash, I finally located Just Desserts.   Initially when I layer Beth's Blushing Milkmaid over Just Desserts, I get something very similar to Dari Gold.  But,  after a while, the BBM + Just Desserts has a markedly more buttery smell to it.  It could be because the Just Desserts can't hold its own against the stronger BBM, in all of its buttery coconutty glory.

Anyhoo, I know that the listed notes are not the same as the combo, but for those who missed out on Dari Gold, its something to consider layering together.  (I missed out on Ebil-ish and Lick of Cream, so cannot compare to them.)

This does remind me of A Lick of Cream in terms of its' creamy impression.  It's really nice in that way, creamy and just slightly spicy.

It's funny that I haven't felt a need to review this, it's just that it's so perfectly what I asked for, I don't even know what else to say about it. And @Eve you're making me want to re-explore Just Desserts!

12 minutes ago, Eastwood22 said:

It's funny that I haven't felt a need to review this, it's just that it's so perfectly what I asked for, I don't even know what else to say about it. And @Eve you're making me want to re-explore Just Desserts!

Oh,  Just Desserts is yummy!  I  came *this close* to ordering somet some for my last sale order.   

• 2 months later...

Oh my god!!!!

Have you guys smelled this stuff?

It's SO AMAZING! I wasn't wearing it because I've noticed that LP's get better as they age (like me!) and I had gone through half a bottle at lightening speed. I'm wearing it today, 6 hours in I am still getting whiffs of myself and it is to die for! 

@Potion Master thank you so much. I smell dreamy.

• 2 months later...

Yum! Currently wearing Dari Gold over Lemon Buttercream Skyclad Buttersilk, there's almost a pineapple vibe surrounding me from the combo, although there's no pineapple in either concoction. Now I just need to pick my OCCO....

OCCO White for more creamy vanilla sex vibe, or OCCO Cocoa Coco to bring out the coconut, or OCCO Pineapple for the phantom pineapple? Or maybe just Lemon Fairy Cake to call out the Lemon Buttercream, and so no one will try to hump my leg?

• 2 years later...

I wore this tonight, and when we got into the Uber for dinner, the driver right away said “you guys smell good!” BF said “it’s her.” He had Winner on, but he knew it was me that she was smelling.