Sign in to follow this  
Beccah

Dari Gold

AD-PE-DariGold.jpg

Dari Gold

In the tradition of our beloved creamy spicy scents Ebil-ish and Lick of Cream, Dari has created a thick and buttery conglomeration of deliciousness, featuring our thickest most buttery vanillas blended with coconut cream, spiced with nutmeg, clove and cardamom EOs, with a dash of spiced amber in the base.

Today is my first time wearing Dari Gold. I never had an opportunity to try Ebil-ish or Lick of Cream, so I can't compare it to either of those. I'm getting a really lovely vanilla with light spices wafting off of my skin. I'm not sensing any coconut, which could be due to my bottle still having travel shock since it just got here yesterday afternoon. The funniest review comes from my younger daughter, who was sitting next to me this morning. She wrapped my arm around her and held my wrist up to her nose and told me that I smelled good, but weird, as she huffed away.  She likes to call me weird, and I treat it as a compliment. By the way she was huffing my wrist she thought that it smelled pretty darn good, lol.  I think that this will be amazing to wear on a chilly fall day to feel warm and cozy.