Potion Master

SALE 2018! WELCOME ONE AND ALL!

4 hours ago, Potion Master said:

I can't believe I have to post this, but if I send a draft invoice that says:

**DRAFT - DO NOT PAY**

It means that changes still need to be made. The invoice is incomplete in some way. Read the notes and answer the questions and DO NOT PAY IT until I have updated the invoice and remove the DO NOT PAY line from it.

Thank you!

Oopsie, I paid it by accident! :(  Did I break everything? In my defence, it said it at the bottom and I didn't see it until after I paid!

On 7/17/2018 at 8:23 AM, Potion Master said:

Poor Eastwood! I am sorry for all the hassle! No, I did not get it yet. You can try one more address: CataLunaLPMP@yahoo.com. Failing that, are we facebook friends? You can message it to my personal messenger there, or you can use the Etsy or Website messaging system, but if you use any of the messaging avenues, please make sure that you include your email address along with forum name and real name. Thank you! Sorry you are having such bad problems!

It's all good, I did buy a book called "How to Break Up with Your Phone," and I guess my phone saw it, so it's having some fun with me. It's kind of like the movie Williard, except no one dies, and there are no rats. I just tried to resend from my phone and my phone is being, well, I'd better not say. She is watching. I just didn't want to look at my invoice, I need to think of it as sent so I can't add anything. My laptop is resting peacefully at home with her new cord and I can resend from there.

Edmund w/ Swimming with Sharks  PLEASE RESERVE FOR ME ~ THANKS ❤️

Edited by Potion Master
Reserved!

Bloodroot ~ RESERVE FOR ME PLEASE ❤️

Edited by Potion Master
Reserved!

On 7/17/2018 at 10:47 AM, Crash said:

@Potion Master Still haven't received an invoice for mine (or for the Itty set from another thread). I sent my emails on July 13th. I don't mean to be a bother, I know you're probably swamped, I just wanted to make sure it wasn't lost in the shuffle. :)

Thanks for checking in Crash. I have yours saved as a draft, because I was looking for the other emails or order to associate this with and then got distracted, sorry. Can you send me an email with an order number or something so I can put them all together? Or was it just the two bunches of stuff? Sorry I got confused. Thanks for helping.

On 7/17/2018 at 12:33 PM, Lainey said:

Oopsie, I paid it by accident! :( Did I break everything? In my defence, it said it at the bottom and I didn't see it until after I paid!

I am going to refund it and start over. Please review what I send you and make sure it is correct and complete before you pay. Thank you.

48 minutes ago, Potion Master said:

Thanks for checking in Crash. I have yours saved as a draft, because I was looking for the other emails or order to associate this with and then got distracted, sorry. Can you send me an email with an order number or something so I can put them all together? Or was it just the two bunches of stuff? Sorry I got confused. Thanks for helping.

No problem! Give me just a couple of minutes and I'll send a fresh email so it's all clear. :)

1 hour ago, Potion Master said:

I am going to refund it and start over. Please review what I send you and make sure it is correct and complete before you pay. Thank you.

Yes'm. *rubs nose from where Mara bopped it with a rolled-up newspaper*

Can I also please reserve from the Threebies List:

• Totem: Bear
  • Esther  << (I ASSUME YOU WANT BOTTLES, ONLY A TRIAL LEFT OF THIS)
  • Eugiene's Singin' in the Rain

And a bottle of Ivory Cats: Silken Glow?

Edited by Potion Master
Reserved!

Sale Freebies for Cami

1 bottle - Body Paint
1 bottle - Blue Rose
1 bottle - Age of Aquarius
1 bottle - Time Travel 1969
1 bottle - Phero Girl PG17
1 bottle - BAM Orchid Rose

COMPLETE

Order for SportyCurve

TRIALS

Ivory cats: Passion Bee

Friends and lovers

Rainbow mango

Anti-piggy

Blue rose

Cotton candy peach

Tsunonme

BOTTLES

1 bottle - Goldfish
1 bottle - Pesky Pixie
1 bottle - Cougar: PANTHER

INVOICED

16 minutes ago, Eastwood22 said:

Hey @Potion Master, can you let me know if you got my email?

I did! I responded on your post upthread. We got it, still working my way down the list though. :) Thanks for your patience.

BruiseViolet

1 bottle - PE: Sweet Joyce

1 trial - LP Summer 2015

INVOICED

Hi, I am planning to order 1 bottle of Lumina unscented and 1 bottle of Swimming with sharks unscented (both a mix of alcohol and oil) and according to the sale, I’d like to reserve trials of 

Pallas with Lumina

Petals of silk with La Femme Noir

Phero girl PG 17

Ivory cats: passion bee

Mark’s Girl Nip with Perfect Match

Edited by Potion Master
You got it!

Love Potion: Summer 2016 (Banana Brulee)~ 1 FB + 1 TRIAL

Love Potion: Pumpkin~ 1 FB + 1 TRIAL

Vardo ~ 1 FB PLEASE

Petals of Silk w/ La Femme Noire  ~ 1 FB PLEASE ~ WHATEVER IS AVAILABLE SAMPLES/VIALS ALL THAT IS LEFT PLEASE << NO BOTTLES, 7 TRIALS

Bad Girl w/ Leather *2017*~ 1 FB << NOTHING LEFT, SORRY

BAM: Orchid Rose ~ 1 FB  << NO BOTTLES LEFT

Blue Rose w/ Magnet~ 1 FB

Phero Girl: PG 17 ~ 1 FB 

Vampire Bunny w/ Cuddle Bunny~ 1 FB OR WHATEVER IS LEFT PLEASE << 14 TRIALS ARE LEFT, DO YOU WANT THEM ALL?

Goblin Tamer w/ Mother's Little Helper~ 1 FB

Cacao Amor w/ EoW Copulins~ WHATEVER IS AVAILABLE PLEASE RESERVE << 2 TRIALS LEFT

SUGARED Linen, Fresh - 1 large  

SUGARED NUTMEG ~ 1 FB

SUGARED YLANG YLANG ~ 1 FB

Ivory Cats: Musk Du Mog ~ 1 FB

Ivory Cats: Dianthus~ 1 FB

Ivory Cats: Silken Glow ~ 1 FB

MEDIUM 2016 ~ 1 FB

THANK YOU ❤️

Edited by Potion Master
See notes!

Can I reserve a bottle of Parasol, then, please?

Edited by Potion Master
Yip!

1 hour ago, Potion Master said:

I did! I responded on your post upthread. We got it, still working my way down the list though. :) Thanks for your patience.

Oh, good! You can take all the time in the world, I just don't want to be the person holding you up. It's like if my therapist is late for our appt, I don't care, I don't want to talk to her anyway. I just don't want to be the one who's late.

Eastwood

1 bottle - Butterscream Lemon

INVOICED

16 minutes ago, TheFeyRa said:

Hello, I keep getting an email that tells me the email address LovePotionPerfume-Store @ yahoo.com is not valid. 

May I know what I should do in this case?

Thanks

Hmm, how strange! Sorry about that! Use our main one: CataLunaLPMP@yahoo.com

by the way, I just tested it and it seems to be working fine, but I see you have spaces in it above? There are no spaces. Did you copy and paste that from somewhere I need to fix? Thank you!

I'm releasing my FB of Phero Girl PG17

and my trial size of Peace & Calm

I would please like to replace them with:

1 trial of PheroG PG 17

1 trial Winter in the Tropics

1 trial Pallas

2 trials Love Potion

And I'm emailing you now with my order...  take all the time you need and just tell me what I need to do to fix it 😵 Thanks for your patience.💋💓

That would be 2 trials Love Potion Summer 2016 (brulee)... it's past my bedtime here in Texas.💤  xoxoxo