Potion Master

SALE 2018! WELCOME ONE AND ALL!

:hearts18: Welcome to Our Yearly BUY SOME, GET SOME FREE SALE! :hearts18:

You can buy anything we offer, including Etsy, including the physical store, and when you reach each level of dollars spent, you get to choose free items from the list below. (Yes, you can purchase the items on this list or ask for them as freebies. but if they are on this list, please post here to reserve them!)

The awards are at $50 increments.
FOR EACH $50 SPENT, choose ONE Free Bottle OR FIVE Free Trial Vials from the list below, which contains hundreds of scents to choose from! There are also bonuses of additional free merchandise at certain levels.... See formula section in BLUE below.

***The sale will start on Tuesday, July 10th and end on Sunday, August 12th, 2018.***

As the items listed here are limited in number, you MUST reserve your bottle in this thread first before checking out. Make sure there is a bottle here for you before you buy. AGAIN - RESERVE YOUR BOTTLE HERE FIRST, THEN BUY.

You have 7 days to complete your order once you have reserved your bottles. After that, your bottles will be released.

Due to the state of our website this year ALL orders need to be invoiced via Email. PLEASE, do not check out yourself because it makes way more work for John and myself. Thanks!

(You will be able to pay the invoice via PayPal or by phone with your credit card.)

Make your reservations carefully, and when you are ready to check out, send us an email with your total list of everything you want. MAKE SURE TO INCLUDE YOUR FORUM NAME AND LOCATION IF YOU ARE OUTSIDE THE USA.

***WHEN YOU SEND YOUR EMAIL - please list everything you want. You cannot say, "Just send me an invoice for the stuff I reserved", because the sale thread might be 20 pages long so you have to help me!

***WHEN YOU GET YOUR INVOICE - please make sure it is correct BEFORE you pay it. It can be altered up until the time you pay, so please alert me if I have made any errors, thanks.

*** MAKE SURE TO CANCEL ANYTHING YOU DECIDE YOU DO NOT WANT, ON THIS THREAD. If you ask for an invoice but still have items reserved that you didn't mention in your email to me, I will cancel those outstanding reservations unless you tell me otherwise.

I need to make very clear that

POSTS ARE NOT TO BE EDITED OR DELETED

which would screw up the entire process.

If you edit your post, it will be disregarded because the time stamp matters when lots of people are posting at once! If you delete your post, you could ruin the bottle count for the duration of the sale. So PLEASE DO NOT EDIT OR DELETE YOUR POSTS! (This year, I may just turn off all ability to edit posts on the forum during the sale.)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

RULES OF SALE - REQUIRED READING

*Please take the time to carefully read these notes and follow the rules of the sale.

*We're rounding to the nearest dollar on totals...with a leeway of ONE dollar only. (You can call $49.90 a $50 order, but not $44.95, for example.)

*You may NOT add together separate (already shipped) orders to calculate your total, but you CAN add together items from Etsy, the LP Store and the LP Website as long as they are billed and shipped all at once. We are charged separate processing fees by PayPal for every order made, so please try to keep the multiple orders to a minimum and plan your orders carefully, thanks.

*ONCE AN ORDER IS SHIPPED it is COMPLETE, if you would like to make another order during the month, that's fine, but you start your count over from ZERO. We do not combine the totals on multiple shipped or billed orders, as shipping and processing fees apply to each individual order and it adds up quickly.

* INT'L POSTAGE COSTS DO NOT COUNT TOWARDS FREE MERCHANDISE - we are offering free shipping in the USA, and actual cost internationally. We do not make any profit on postage.

***Orders made before the sale started will NOT be counted, and after the sale is over all items will return to regular price.***

* Please cancel reservations in a timely manner if you decide you do not want something so others may have a chance at it.

* You have 7 days to complete your sale after you have reserved your bottles. After that, your bottles will be released. No exceptions.

*YES! You can have your freebies turned into sprays for an additional $15.00.

* YES! You can have your freebies Phero'd for an additional $35.00.

* Keep in mind that when you add those options, it also ups the amount of dollars spent that count towards freebies too.

* Please understand that things get mega crazed during the sales. We do our best to keep accurate numbers but there's always the possibility that something you reserved may get oversold. It's a good idea to have a backup choice in mind just in case.

* Due to the amount of labor involved in the sales, Private Editions are turned OFF and orders for them will NOT be accepted towards sale freebies.

* YES - YOU CAN CASH IN YOUR FORUM CREDITS

* YES - YOU CAN USE YOUR GIFT CERTIFICATES

* NO - YOU CANNOT ALSO CLAIM FORUM FREEBIES DURING THE SALE

* NO - YOU CANNOT COMBINE WITH ANY OTHER DISCOUNT OFFER

Here's the formula for calculating your freebies:

1 free bottle (or 5 free samples) for each $50 spent + bonuses at certain levels...

I have spent $50, so I get to choose ONE Free Bottle or FIVE Free Samples. ($25 gift)
I have spent $100, so I get to choose TWO Free Bottles or TEN Free Samples. ($50 gift)
I have spent $150, so I get to choose THREE Free Bottles, etc. ($75 gift)
I have spent $200, so I get to choose FOUR Free Bottles, etc. ($100 gift)
*I have spent $250, so I get to choose SIX Free Bottles, etc. ($150 gift)
I have spent $300, so I get to choose SEVEN Free Bottles, etc. ($175 gift)
I have spent $350, so I get to choose EIGHT Free Bottles, etc. ($200 gift)
*I have spent $400, so I get to choose TEN Free Bottles, etc. ($250 gift)
I have spent $450, so I get to choose ELEVEN Free Bottles, etc. ($275 gift)
I have spent $500, so I get to choose TWELVE Free Bottles, etc. ($300 gift)
*I have spent $550, so I get to choose FOURTEEN Free Bottles, etc. ($350 gift)
I have spent $600, so I get to choose FIFTEEN Free Bottles, etc. ($375 gift)
I have spent $650, so I get to choose SIXTEEN Free Bottles, etc. ($400 gift)
*I have spent $700, so I get to choose EIGHTEEN Free Bottles, etc. ($450 gift)
I have spent $750, so I get to choose NINETEEN Free Bottles, etc. ($475 gift)
I have spent $800, so I get to choose TWENTY Free Bottles, etc. ($500 gift)
*I have spent $850, so I get to choose TWENTY-TWO Free Bottles, etc. ($550 gift)
I have spent $900, so I get to choose TWENTY-THREE Free Bottles, etc. ($575 gift)
I have spent $950, so I get to choose TWENTY-FOUR Free Bottles, etc. ($600 gift)
*I have spent $1,000, so I get to choose TWENTY-SIX Free Bottles, etc. ($650 gift)

Each box shipped MUST include a minimum $25 cash payment to take advantage of the sale.

email: LovePotionPerfume-Store@yahoo.com
phone: 360-695-3965

Please post any questions you may have about this sale in this thread. Thank you!

P.S. This is how to read the numbers of available bottles: 1/2 means there's one left out of a total of two bottles. 3/12 means there are three left and the original number was 12. It's a countdown. Older members will recognize this from previous sales. A strikethrough means the item is sold out.

P.P.S. Anyone who doesn't read the instructions and asks a question that has been addressed in the instructions is going to get this as a reply....

Elfcat.jpg

The following post will include the list of items....stay tuned....

***IF YOU NEED PRODUCT INFO ADVICE - POST ON THE FORUM OR EMAIL HEATHER

LPMPCS-Heather@yahoo.com

***ALL INVOICE REQUESTS SHOULD BE EMAILED TO MARA

LovePotionPerfume-Store@yahoo.com

Thank You and Happy Shopping!!!!

The following post will include the list of items....stay tuned....

Pheromone Enhanced Blends are highlighted in RED.

Items that are for MEN ONLY due to pheromone content are highlighted in BLUE.

MEN'S & UNISEX BLENDS

Atlantic Shore - 2 bottles

Attis - 6 bottles, 13 trials

Bloodroot - 5/8 bottles, 5/8 trials (Beccah 1b, SPrince 1b, Skydancer 1b, - -  SPrince x2s, Store 1s,

Carny - 19 bottles, 7/8 trials ( - - GATart 1s,

Connect w/Teddy BB - 15/17 bottles, 13 trials (JLisa 1b,

Dylan w/ Perfect Match - 0/7 bottles (Birkeys x2b, MidnightR 1b, Tinkerbelle 1b, JLisa 1b, lisasans 1b, Kayla 1b)

Edmund w/ Swimming with Sharks - 0/1 bottle (Skydancer 1b)

Elementary: Chapter 5 - w/ Wanted Man - 1/3 bottles (Fowler 1b, Crash 1b,

Fair Ground - 12 bottles, 6 trials

Gargoyle Gargle - 4/5 bottles, 4 trials (SalemWH 1b,

Goldfish w Alpha-Nol  - 13/14 bottles, 4 trials (Sporty 1b,

Heavy Metal w/ Hunter Trapper (M) - 7 bottles, 5 trials

Imperium w/SS4M (M) - 12/14 bottles, 12 trials (Fowler 1b, Nephil 1b, - -

Ivory Cats: Dianthus - 12/13 bottles, 11 trials  (Skydance 1b,

Ivory Cats: Veridian Muse w/ Open Windows - 18/20 bottles, 11/12 trials (Blanche 1b, StacyK 1b,  - - Store 1s,

Libertine w/Hunter Trapper (M) - 11 bottles, 27 trials

Lilela - 6/7 bottles, 4 trials (Lainey 1b,

Liquid Shadow - 2/3 trials (SPrince 1s,

Mark's Girl Nip w/ Perfect Match *2014* - 0/3 bottles, 0/2 trials (Lovestruck 1b, SPrince 1b, MidnightR 1b - - Crash 1s, Feyra 1s)

Medium *2016* -  0/3 bottles, 8 trials (SalemWH x2b, Skydance 1b - -

Morning Star - 18/19 bottles, 9 trials (Mage 1b,

North Pole - 21/22 bottles, 17/19 trials (Store 1b, - - SPrince x2s

Open Arms w/ Open Windows - 8/10 bottles, 6 trials (Chitown 1b, JLisa 1b,

Peace & Calm w/ Balm Bomb - 9/12 bottles, 6 trials (Chitown 1b, JLisa 1b,  lisasans 1b, - -

Rebel w/ Wanted Man (M) - 28/30 bottles, 21 trials (Eastwood 1b, StacyK 1b, 

River & Rain - 9 bottles, 13 trials

Sable Vert w/ Hedione & Alpha Nol - 13/14 bottles, 10 trials (Chitown 1b,

Smooth Operator w/ Heart Throb (M) - 13/14 bottles, 17 trials (Eastwood 1b,

Splendor in the Grass - 0/2 bottles, 10 trials (Birkeys 2b,

Tarutaru - 8 bottles, 17 trials

TeeKayOh w/ Charisma (M) - 6/8 bottles, 7/8 trials (Eastwood 1b, StacyK 1b,  - - Store 1s,

TIME TRAVEL: 1942 (Leather Variant) - 21 bottles, 5 trials

TIME TRAVEL: Year One - w/ Perfect Match - 9/10 bottles, 4/6 trials (GATart 1b, - - SPrince x2s

TIME TRAVEL: 1969 w/ Open Windows - 3/8 bottles, 15/17 trials (Chitown 1b, Lellen x3b, Cami 1b, - - SPrince x2s

Tiresius - 1 trial

Tribute  - 2 bottles

UN for Men (last year's brew) - 8 bottles

MEN'S & UNISEX PEs

PE: David's Spicy Homme - 1 bottle (SPrince 1b)

PE: Denice's Warm Hug - 4 bottles

PE: Don's Hoxergy - 0/1 bottle (GATart 1b)

PE: Doppelsalz - 3 bottles

PE: Embla V2 - 2 bottles

PE: Flowers for Izzy - 3 bottles

PE: Lisa's Outback - 5/6 bottles (Melisse 1b,

PE: Neal's Rush - 3/4 bottles (Eastwood 1b,

PE: Polar Bear Lovers - 3 bottles

PE: Rik's Southern Lights - 3/4 bottles (GATart 1b,

PE: Tiny's Festival Fancy - 1 bottle (Melisse 1b)

MEN'S & UNISEX THREEBIES

Three Bottles for the Price (or Bottle Credit) of One!

* THREEBIE: Cocked & Loaded - 3/4 bottles (BruiseV 1b,

* THREEBIE: Fronds with Benefits - 2 bottles

* THREEBIE: Fourth Dimension - 0/1 bottle (SalemWH 1b)

* THREEBIE: PE: Eugiene's Singing in the Rain - 1/2 bottles (Lainey 1b,

SPECIALS

UNscented Pheros:

UNscented MVP in Oil Base - 1/2 bottles (Birkeys 1b, SPrince 1b)

UNscented MVP in SILICONE base - 1 bottle (Birkeys 1b)

***We do not offer Silicone based pheros any more, but we still have a few in stock and I am listing them in the sale. If you get one of these, you MUST remember that you have to shake it before use because it layers, the pheros float to the top.

Pheromone Enhanced Blends are highlighted in RED.

WOMEN'S BLENDS

Age of Aquarius - 11/12 bottles, 5 trials (Cami 1b,

Aliya w/ Audacious - 1 bottle (GATart 1b) (ALT: MidnightR 1b, Lovestruck 1b)

Anti-Piggy w/ Mega Watt - 5/8 bottles, 9/14 trials (GATart 1b, Melisse1b, lisasans 1b, - - Lovestruck 1s, Store 1s, Sporty 1s, Store x2s,

Aphrodisia w/ Copulins - 1 bottle (OceanJewel 1b)

Ashes to Dust 2017 - 7/10 bottles, 10 trials (GATart 1b, SalemWH 1b, Store 1b,

Atlantic Shore - see men/unisex section above

Aurora - 8 trials

Bad Girl w/ Leather *2017* - 0/4 trials (Chitown x4s)

BAM: Orchid Rose - 0/5 bottles, 3 trials (SirenS 1b, Eastwood 1b, Dinky 1b, Lainey 1b, Cami 1b - -

Black Star Lavender - 2 trials

Black Velvet Pumpkin - 3/7 bottles, 13 trials (Crash 1b, SalemWH x2b, MidnightR 1b,

Blanc et Noire - 1/2 bottles, 2 trials (DolphinD 1b,

Bloodroot - see men/unisex section above

Blue Rose w/ Magnet - 4/8 bottles, 9/11 trials (GATart 1b, Chitown 1b, Cami 1b, SkyDance 1b, - - sapphireliar 1s, Sporty 1s,

Body Paint 2015 - 9/11 bottles, 9/10 trials (Mcrms 1b, Cami 1b, - - BelleVille 1s,

Boo Berry - 6 bottles, 9 trials

Buds of May - 15 bottles, 18 trials

Butterscream Lemon (2nd Edition) - 20/23 bottles, 17/19 trials (SalemWH x2b, Eastwood 1b,  - - sapphireliar 1s, KrazyKat 1s,

Cacao Amor w/ EoW Copulins - 0/13 trials (IndieAna x5s, SPrince x2s, Lovestruck 1s, StacyK 3xs, SkyDance x2s)

Carny - see men/unisex section above

Cherry Blossom Musk - 0/1 bottle, 7/9 trials (Birkeys 1b - - BelleVille x2s,

Cherry Divinity - 0/1 trial (Eve 1s)

Cocoa Snuggle - 18 bottles, 6 trials

Columbia - 10/11 bottles, 11 trials (SirenS 1b,

Connect w/Teddy BB - see men/unisex section above

Cotton Candy Peach - 12/13 bottles, 2/4 trials (GATart 1b, - - Sporty 1s, Store 1s,

Cougar Potion: Panther - 33/47 bottles, 17 trials (Melisse1b, Kayla 1b, Chitown 1b, IndieAna 1b, MidnightR x2b, BruiseV 1b, Cabo 1b, Phergineer 1b, StacyK 1b, KrazyKat 1b, Blanche 1b, Sporty 1b, DolphinD 1b,

Desperation & Djinn - 11 bottles, 7/8 trials ( - - Anchored 1s,

Distant Calliope - 9 bottles, 14 trials

Dylan w/ Perfect Match - see men/unisex section above

Edmund w/ Swimming with Sharks - see men/unisex section above

Ellie's Elephant Snacks - 10 bottles, 11 trials

Fair Ground - see men/unisex section above

FIDEAU w/ Copulins - 3/4 bottles (GATart 1b,

Flying Potion VIRGIN (SPRAY) *2016* - 0/4 bottles (Lovestruck 1b, Birkeys x2b, Blanche 1b)

Gargoyle Gargle - see men/unisex section above

Garland & Lace v.6 *2016* - 0/5 bottles, 2 trials (CircusRose 1b, DolphinD 1b, SeaJam 1b, LilHoney 1b, MidnightR 1b - -

Glace au Cafe - 18 bottles, 13 trials

Glace au Cafe - 0/1 SPRAY (StacyK 1b)

Goblin Tamer w/ Mother's Little Helper - 0/3 bottles, 6/8 trials (SalemWH 1b, SeaJam 1b, SkyDance 1b, - - BelleVille x2s,

Goldfish w Alpha-Nol  - see men/unisex section above

Halcyon Daze - 9/10 bottles, 15 trials (DolphinD 1b,

Haystack - 7 bottles, 5/6 trials ( - - BruiseV 1s,

Howl w/ Teddy BB - 0/2 bottles (Melisse1b, JLisa 1b,)

Infusion - 9 bottles, 15 trials

Ivory Cats: Closer w/ Copulins - 6/8 bottles, 19 trials (StacyK 1b, Lellen 1b,

Ivory Cats: Creamed Honey - 8 bottles, 15 trials

Ivory Cats: Dianthus - see men/unisex section above

Ivory Cats: Goddess of the Blue Moon w/ LFN - 0/1 trial (Kayla 1s)

Ivory Cats: Kara Kedi w/ Perfect Match - 0/3 trials (Birkeys x3s),

Ivory Cats: Musk Du Mog - 3/4 bottles, 5/8 trials (Skydance 1b, - - Anchored 1s, SPrince x2s

Ivory Cats: Passion Bee w/ Heart & Soul - 10/15 bottles, 6/9 trials (IndieAna 1b, DolphinD 1b, SeaJam 1b, Eastwood 1b, MidnightR 1b,  - - Melisse 1s, Sporty 1s, Feyra 1s,

Ivory Cats: Silken Glow - 0/6 bottles, 5 trials (Melisse1b, Birkeys x2b, Beccah 1b, Lainey 1b, Skydance 1b - -

Ivory Cats: Tantalize w/ Lace - 0/6 bottles (Birkeys x3b, Chitown x3b) (ALT: Blanche 1b, DolphinDolls 1b)

Ivory Cats: Veridian Muse w/ Open Windows - see men/unisex section above

Just Desserts - 7/9 bottles, 5 trials (SalemWH x2b,

Lait Du Citron w/ Blatant Invitation - 0/8 bottles, 4/5 trials (Lovestruck 1b, Eastwood x2b, SirenS 1b, Luna 1b, Valkyrie 1b, OceanJewel 1b, KrazyKat 1b, - - sapphireliar 1s,

Lariel - 4/5 bottles, 11 trials (GATart 1b,

Lilela - see men/unisex section above

Liquid Shadow - see men/unisex section above

Love Potion: Summer 2015 (Pineapple) 2nd Edition  - 16/22 bottles, 5/6 trials (Blanche 1b, Birkeys x2b, DolphinD 1b, Phergineer 1b, JLisa 1b, - - BruiseV 1s,

Love Potion: Summer 2016 (Banana Brulee) 2nd Edition - 28/30 bottles, 3/5 trials (Eastwood 1b, SkyDance 1b,  - - BruiseV 1s, SkyDance 1s, Lovestruck x2s,

Love Potion: Pumpkin - 12/14 bottles, 7/9 trials (Beccah 1b, SkyDance 1b, - - BruiseV 1s, SkyDance 1s,

Love Potion: Valentine - 0/3 trials (Melisse x3s)

Mark's Girl Nip w/ Perfect Match *2014* - see men/unisex section above

Medium *2016* -  see men/unisex section above

Mermaids of Atlantis - 9/15 bottles, 6 trials (DolphinD 2b, Mcrms 1b, Sa;emWH x2b, Store 1b,

Morning Star - see men/unisex section above

Myrrh Merlot - 14/15 bottles, 7 trials (Lainey 1b,

Mystic Mountain w/ Hedione - 1/3 bottles, 7 trials (GATart 1b, DolphinD 1b,

WOMEN'S BLENDS - PART 2

NEW *2016* - 1/5 bottles, 2 trials (Birkeys x3b, Kayla 1b,

North Pole - see men/unisex section above

Odalisque 2017 w/Bang! (2nd Edition) - 18/36 bottles, 8 trials (Eastwood 1b, Kayla 1b, DolphinD x2b, Chelle 1b, Cabo 1b, SeaJam x3b, Pinkfairy 1b, JLisa x2b, OceanJewel 1b, KrazyKat x3b, lisasans 1b, DolphinD 1b,

Open Arms w/ Open Windows - see men/unisex section above

Pallas w/ Lumina - 19/26 bottles, 9/12 trials (Eastwood 2b, GATart 1b, DolphinD 1b, Chelle 1b, KraztKat 1b, DolphinD 1b, - - BruiseV 1s, Feyra 1s, Lovestruck 1s,

Peace & Calm w/ Balm Bomb - see men/unisex section above

Pesky Pixie w/ True Confessions - 1/6 bottles, 9/10 trials (DolphinD 1b, StacyK 1b, Valkyrie 1b,  lisasans 1b, Sporty 1b, - - Melisse 1s,

Petals of Silk w/ La Femme Noire - 0/3 bottles, 0/8 trials (Eastwood 1b, Birkeys1b, SugarKitten 1b - - Feyra 1s, SkyDance x7s),

Phero Girl: PG 17 - 6/14 bottles, 15/18 trials (Chitown x2b, IndieAna 1b, JLisa 1b, Valkyrie 1b, Cami 1b, SkyDance 1b, Store 1b, - - KrazyKat 1s, Feyra 1s, Lovestruck 1s,

Pie in the Sky - 15 bottles, 12 trials

Pink Musk - 4 bottles

Raspberry Chiffon (2017 Rebrew) - 9/10 bottles, 2 trials (StacyK 1b,

River & Rain - see men/unisex section above

Sable Vert w/ Hedione & Alpha Nol - see men/unisex section above

Scandalous V3 (Virgin) - 9/12 Trials (SugarKitten 1s, StacyK x2s,

Sensual Harmony (Virgin) - 5/6 bottles, 0/2 trials (StacyK 1b, - - BelleVille 1s, Store 1s)

Sparkle and Shine w/Cougar - 0/1 bottle, 0/1 trial (Blanche 1b - -

Splash - 2/7 bottles, 9/10 trials (Melisse1b, DolphinD 1b, Lellen 1b, SirenS 1b, Bella 1b, - - Store 1s,

Splendor in the Grass - see men/unisex section above

Spring Thyme - 15/16 bottles, 11 trials (Store 1b,

Sticky! - 4/9 bottles, 8 trials (DolphinD x4b, Blanche 1b,

Still Life - 7/10 bottles, 9 trials (GATart x2b, Melisse 1b, - -

Sunshine of Your Love - 9/13 bottles, 10 trials (Birkeys x2b, Tinkerbelle 1b, Anchored 1b,

Supernatural w Aja - 3/5 bottles, 7/10 trials (SalemWH 2b, - - SPrince x2s, sapphireliar 1s,

Sweet! - 5 bottles, 10 trials

Spell 2015: Harmonious Self - 9 bottles, 1/3 trials ( - - Store x2s,

Spell 2015: Love Thyself - 3 bottles

Spell 2015: Mother Goddess - 24 bottles, 10 trials ( - - Bella 1s,

Spell 2015: One True Love - 10 bottles, 10/11 trials ( - - KrazyKat 1s,

Spell 2015: Pendulum Potion - 25 bottles, 4 trials

Spell 2015: Quarrel Mender - 16 bottles, 8 trials

Spell 2015: Serenity Potion - 11 bottles, 4 trials

Tarutaru - see men/unisex section above

Themyscira w/ Girl Girl - 29/30 bottles, 2/5 trials (JLisa 1b, - - SPrince x3s

Time Turner - 24 bottles, 7 trials

Titian Sweet - 13/15 bottles, 6 trials (SalemWH x2b,

Tribute  - see men/unisex section above

Tsunonme w/ Copulins - 8/9 bottles, 11/13 trials (SirenS 1b, - - KrazyKat 1s, Sporty 1s,

TIME TRAVEL: 1200 BC - 15/16 bottles, 15 trials (SalemWH 1b,

TIME TRAVEL: 1400 - 10/12 bottles, 14 trials (GATart 1b, SalemWH 1b,

TIME TRAVEL: 1890 - 10 bottles, 4 trials

TIME TRAVEL: 1942 - 16 bottles, 11 trials

TIME TRAVEL: 1942 (Leather Variant) - see men/unisex section above

TIME TRAVEL: 1969 w/ Open Windows - see men/unisex section above

TIME TRAVEL: 2264 - Distant Planets - 10/11 bottles, 9 trials (Mage 1b,

TIME TRAVEL: Somewhere in Time - 9/10 bottles, 5/6 trials (Eastwood 1b, - - BruiseV 1s,

TIME TRAVEL: Year One - w/ Perfect Match - see men/unisex section above

Undercover Lover w/ Cops - 5/9 bottles, 10/12 trials (Cabo 1b, Eastwood 1b, LilHoney 1b, lisasans 1b, - - sapphireliar 1s, BruiseV 1s,

Universal Antidote - 8/9 bottles, 5 trials (SalemWH 1b,

Vampire Bunny w/ Cuddle Bunny - 0/11 bottles, 14/17 trials (Lovestruck x2b, GATart 1b, Birkeys x2b, Kayla 1b, IndieAna 1b, LilHoney 1b, BruiseV 1b, Crash 1b, MidnightR 1b - - SPrince x2s,  Blanche 1s, SkyDance x14s)

Vardo - 12/14 bottles, 6/7 trials (Melisse 1b, SkyDance 1b, - - Blanche 1s,

White Velvet Pumpkin - 8/13 bottles, 9 trials (Birkeys x2b, SalemWH x2b, MidnightR 1b,

Winter in the Tropics w/ La Femme Mystere - 11/26 bottles, 17/19 trials (Eastwood 1b, Chitown 1b, IndieAna 1b, Cabo 1b, SeaJam 1b, StacyK x2b, DolphinD 1b, OceanJewel 1b, Dinky 1b, lisasans 1b, Raindancer x2b, KraztKat 1b,  Tinkerbelle 1b, Crash 1b, - - KrazyKat 1s, Lovestruck 1s,

Zombie Repellent w/ Lace - 6/7 bottles, 1/3 trials (Valkyrie 1b, - - Blanche 1s, Store 1s,

Zombie Repellent (Virgin) - 6/7 bottles (Blanche 1,

PRIVATE EDITIONS

PE: Angie's Aster - 2 bottles

PE: Angie's Helio - 3 bottles

PE: Anita's Harlequin - 6 bottles

PE: Bella Donna - 6 bottles

PE: Black Cat's Love Kitten - 1/2 bottles (Chelle 1b,

PE: Black Cat's Sultry Kitten - 1/4 bottles (Chelle 1b, Dinky 1b, Crash 1b,

PE: Carolyn's Nile Spice - 11 bottles

PE: Carolyn's Winter Queen - 3/4 bottles (BelleVille 1b,

PE: Charmed Chiara - 5 bottles

PE: David's Spicy Homme - see men/unisex section above

PE: Denise's Warm Hug - see men/unisex section above

PE: Domina Venus - 0/1 bottle (JLisa 1b)

PE: Donna's Tender Seduction - 5 bottles

PE: Don's Hoxergy - see men/unisex section above

PE: Doppelsalz - see men/unisex section above

PE: Embla V2 - see men/unisex section above

PE: Eve's Temptation - 3/4 bottles (SeaJam 1b,

PE: Flowers for Izzy - see men/unisex section above

PE: Ginny Lee - 2 bottles

PE: Invidiana's Frost on the Pumpkin - 3/5 bottles (SalemWH x2b,

PE: Jasmine's Warm & Cozy - 6 bottles

PE: Jeannine's Orange Grove - 0/1 bottle (Lainey 1b)

PE: Julie's Chupacabra - 2/3 bottles (Eggers 1b,

PE: Lady Suzy's Snow Leopard - 8/9 bottles (BruiseViolet 1b,

PE: Lei's A Peach of a Day - 11/12 bottles (sapphireliar 1b,

PE: Lei's A Peach of an Evening - 9 bottles

PE: Lina's Latte - 7 bottles

PE: Lina's Mama Lion - 6/7 bottles (Kayla 1b,

PE: Lina's Sweetie Pie - 7 bottles

PE: Lisa's Outback - see men/unisex section above

PE: Madame President - 0/1 bottle (BruiseViolet 1b)

PE: Madeline's Hot Memphis Nights - 5 bottles

PE: Melissa Joy - 1 bottle

PE: Melissa's Plumage - 2 bottles

PE: Neal's Rush - see men/unisex section above

PE: Petit 4.2 - 3/4 bottles (Eve 1b,

PE: Polar Bear Lovers - see men/unisex section above

PE: Queenie's Delight - 1 bottle

PE: Rik's Southern Lights - see men/unisex section above

PE: Sally's Daytime Elegance - 4/6 bottles (BelleVille 1b, Lainey 1b,

PE: Shivonne's Mama Bear - 9 bottles

PE: Sophia's Soliloquy of Macbeth - 6 bottles

PE: Sophia's Wayward Sisters of Macbeth - 7/9 bottles (SalemWH x2b,

PE: Sweet Joyce - 7 bottles

PE: Tao of Torre - 6/8 bottles (GATart 1b, Lainey 1b,

PE: Tiny's Festival Fancy - see men/unisex section above

PE: Trina's Summer Skies - 4 bottles

PE: Tyvey's CoCo Piggy - 9 bottles

PE: Tyvey's Saturday In Hermosa - 11 bottles

PE: Victoria Red - 3 bottles

PE: Whiskers & Tails - 7 bottles

PE: Witty Kitty's Sweet and Juicy - 2/3 bottles (Tinkerbelle 1b,

PE: Witty Kitty's Zing! - 0/1 bottle (Melisse 1b)

THREEBIES

Three Bottles for the Price (or Bottle Credit) of One!

Do not forget that there are a bunch of Threebie Sets available on Etsy too, which you can buy towards free credits and get a truly amazing deal. Here's the pick your own list. Any trials on this list are also 3 for 1 trial credit. :o

THREEBIE: Animal Crackers - 1/4 bottles (SalemWH 1b, Bella 1b, Anchored 1b,

THREEBIE: Anthea - 0/1 bottle (SalemWH 1b)

THREEBIE: Breakfast in Bed - 0/1 bottle (Luna 1b)

* THREEBIE: Cocked & Loaded - see men/unisex section above

THREEBIE: Crayon: Vermillion - 0/1 bottle (Luna 1b)

THREEBIE: Crayon: Vivid Violet- 0/1 bottle (LilHoney 1b)

THREEBIE: Devilish Thoughts - 0/1 bottle (GATart 1b)

THREEBIE: Esther - 1 trial

THREEBIE: Feed the Flowers - 0/1 bottle (SalemWH 1b)

* THREEBIE: Fronds with Benefits - see men/unisex section above

* THREEBIE: Fourth Dimension - see men/unisex section above

THREEBIE: Heatwave - 1 bottle

THREEBIE: Ionia - 0/1 bottle (Eggers 1b)

THREEBIE: Kiss of Nectar - 0/1 bottle, 8/9 trials (Cheeseburger 1b - -BruiseV 1s,

THREEBIE: Kissed by the Sun - 6/7 bottles, 10 trials (Melisse 1b,

THREEBIE: Kitten Heels - 0/1 bottle (Blanche 1b)

THREEBIE: L'eau de Orchide - 2 trials

THREEBIE: Lost Luggage - 3 trials

THREEBIE: Minions of Santa - 0/2 bottles, 1 trial (GATart 1b, SalemWH 1b, - -

THREEBIE: Nutcracker - 0/1 bottle (Melisse 1b) (ALT: Lovestruck 1b)

THREEBIE: Orangzipan - 2/5 bottles (Eastwood 1b, LilHoney 1b, SalemWH 1b,

THREEBIE: Parasol - 9/10 bottles, 4 trials (Lainey 1b,

THREEBIE: Petal Pusher - 4/7 bottles, 2 trials (Cheeseburger 1b, Bella 1b, Store 1b,

THREEBIE: Reindeer Droppings - 1/2 bottles, 2 trials (Cheeseburger 1b,

THREEBIE: Snowman Poop - 0/2 bottles, 2 trials (Luna 1b, Blanche 1b, - -

THREEBIE: Summer Crush - 10/14 bottles, 5 samples (LilHoney 1b, Melisse 1b, Beccah 1b, BruiseV 1b,

THREEBIE: Sweet Pea Cupcake - 1/4 bottles (Anchored 1b, Blanche 1b, Cheeseburger 1b,

THREEBIE: Tangy Tart - 1/2 bottles (Eastwood 1b,

THREEBIE: Tingle Tangle - 10/12 bottles, 9 trials (Cheeseburger 1b, Eggers 1b,

THREEBIE: Totem: Bear - 1 bottle (Lainey 1b)

THREEBIE: Totem: Raccoon - 0/1 trial (BruiseV 1s)

THREEBIE: Trianon-esque - 1 bottle

THREEBIE: Two Lips and a Kiss - 0/2 bottles (Bella 1b, Cheeseburger 1b)

THREEBIE: Wine and Dead Roses - 0/1 bottle, 4/5 trials (GATart 1b - - BruiseV 1s,

* THREEBIE: PE: Eugiene's Singing in the Rain - - see men/unisex section above

THREEBIE: PE: Lina's Little Miss Pancake - 0/1 bottle (Eggers 1b)

THREEBIE: PE: Vivienne's Favorite Fragrance - 0/1 bottle (Eastwood 1b)

FAIRY CAKES & SUGARED SCENTS

You can grab 2 small bottles (5 mls) to equal 1 large bottle (10 mls), Please indicate Small or Large in your notes, thank you!

SUGARS

Almond - 7 small, 3 large

Apples - 9 small, 9 large

Apricot - 0/1 small, 6 large (Tink 1s - -

Bacon, Maple - 3/4 small (Eastwood 1s,

Bamboo - 5 small, 10 large

Banana - 19 small, 5 large

Bayberry - 3 small, 3 large

Berries - 3 small, 8 large

Blueberry - 5/6 small (SirenS 1s,

Cactus Fruit - 5 small

Cardamom - 3 small

Carnations - 1 small

Cedar - 6 small

Cherry Blossom - 2 small

Cherries - 22 small

Chocolate, Milk - 3/4 small, 3 large (Kayla 1s,

Chocolate, Hot Cocoa - 2/3 small, 2 large (Kayla 1s,

Chocolate, Cocoa Butter - 5 small, 2 large

Cinnamon - 1 small, 3 large

Clove - 4 small, 2 large

Coconut - 5 small, 2 large

Coffee - 5 large

Copal Resin - 3 small

Cream - 1/2 large (Eastwood 1L,

Cucumber - 0/2 small, 2 large (SirenS 1s, GATart 1s - -

Currant, Red - 5 small, 3 large

Currant, Black - 1 small

Daffodil - 5 small, 4 large

Daisy - 3 small

Dogwood Blossom - 3 small

Dragon's Blood - 1 small, 1 large

Earth - 1 small

Eggnog - 2 small, 7 large

English Toffee - 1/2 small (Eastwood 1s,

Fig - 3 small, 13 large

Frankincense - 3 small, 1 large

Gardenia - 3 small

Geranium - 3 small, 1 large

Ginger - 6 small

Gingerbread - 20 small, 1 large

Grasses - 3 small

Greenery - 7 small, 2 large

Hay - 5 small, 4 large

Honeydew - 8 small

Honeysuckle - 6/7 small (GATart 1s,

Jasmine - 2 small, 6 large

Jonquil - 3 small, 2 large

Kush - 3 small, 4 large

Lavender - 2/3 small, 4 large (DolphinD 1s,

Lemons - 5/6 small, 1 large (SirenS 1s,

Licorice - 0/1 small (DolphinD 1s)

Lilac - 4 small, 2 large

Lilies - 16 small

Lily of the Valley - 1 small

Limes - 2 small

Linen, Fresh - 0/1 large (Skydance 1L)

Magnolia - 4 large

Majmua - 2 large

Mango - 15 small

Maple - 4 small, 1 large

Marshmallow - 0/1 small (Tink 1s)

Melons - 1 small  (SirenS 1s)

Warm Milk & Sugar - 10 small

Mint - 2 small

Musk, Green - 2 small, 2 large

Musk, Black - 1/2 small, 1 large (DolphinD 1s,

Musk, White - 6/7 small, 12 large (Blanche 1s,

Musk, Red - 4 small

Musk, Pink - 13/14 small, 14 large (DolphinD 1s,

Myrrh - 2 small, 6 large

Nag Champa - 3 small, 6 large

Neroli - 2 small, 3 large

Nutmeg - 2 small, 4/5 large (Skydance 1L,

Oak Moss - 3 small, 3/4 large (Eastwood 1L,

Oranges - 5 small

Orchid - 6/7 small, 1 large (DolphinD 1s,

Oud - 2/3 small, 7 large (Eastwood 1s,

Peaches - 12 small, 1 large

Pears - 1 small, 1 large

Pecans, Brown Sugar - 3/5 small, 9 large ((Eastwood 1s, DolphinD 1s, - -

Peony - 4 small, 1 large

Pie Spices - 6 small

Pine Needles - 3 small, 2 large

Pomegranate - 2 large

Pumpkin - 2 small, 10/12 large ( - - SeaJam 1L, StacyK 1L,

Raspberry - 5 small, 4 large

Sandalwood - 2/3 small, 3 large (Eastwood 1L,

Sweet Pea - 2 small, 1 large

Tea, Black - 1 small, 1 large

Tea, Green - 3 small, 5 large

Tulips - 4 small, 1 large

Vanilla (traditional) - 1 small, 4 large

Vanilla Bean - 1 small, 7/10 large ( - - SeaJam 1L, SirenS 1L, DolphinD 1L,

Vanilla (French) - 4 small

Vetiver - 3 small, 3 large

Violets - 4 large

Water Lily - 4/5 small (OceanJewel 1s,

Watermelon - 4 small, 3 large

Wisteria - 4 small, 4 large

Woods - 3 small, 5 large

Ylang Ylang - 2 small, 5/6 large (Skydance 1L,

FAIRY CAKES

FC: APPLE - 4 small

FC: BANANA - 21 small, 1 large

FC: BERRY - 9 small

FC: CHERRY - 4 small

FC: DAFFODIL - 27 small, 12 large

FC: FAIRY FLOSS - 18/19 small (Bella 1s,

FC: FIGGY - 12 small, 6 large

FC: GARDENIA - 17 small, 6 large

FC: GINGERBREAD - 17 small

FC: HONEY - 9 small

FC: HONEYSUCKLE - 3/5 small (SalemWH 1s, BelleVille 1s,

FC: LAVENDER - 30 small, 22 large

FC: LEMON - 10 small, 2/3 large (SalemWH 1L,

FC: LILAC - 1 small

FC: MAGNOLIA - 16 small, 14/15 large (SalemWH 1L,

FC: MAPLE - 10 small, 1 large

FC: ORANGE- 18 small, 9 large

FC: ORCHID - 13 small

FC: OATMEAL - 16 small, 6/7 large (Eggers 1L,

FC: PINEAPPLE - 16 small, 3 large

FC: PUMPKIN - 20 small, 9 large

FC: PLUMERIA - 15/16 small, 5 large (SalemWH 1s,

FC: RASPBERRY - 19 small, 7 large

FC: ROSE - 22 small, 12 large

FC: STRAWBERRY - 9 small (BelleVille 1s,

FC: SWEET PEA - 11 small, 2 large

FC: TUBEROSE - 10/11 small, 1 large (SalemWH 1s,

FC: VIOLET - 1 small

FC: WATER LILY - 14/15 small, 4 large (SalemWH 1s,

SPECIAL OFFERS, LARGE & SMALL

UNscented Pheros in SILICONE

We do not offer Silicone based pheros any more, but we still have a few in stock and I am listing them here. If you get one of these, you MUST remember that you have to shake it before use because it layers, the pheros float to the top.

UNscented B2 - 1 bottle (Birkeys 1b)

UNscented G2 - 1 bottle (Birkeys 1b)

UNscented Perfect Match - 0/1 bottle (CircusRose 1b)

UNscented True Confessions - 0/1 bottle (Eastwood 1b)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Phero Enhanced Perfume Sprays

As these normally sell for $44.95, they are going to count as TWO free bottles (almost). Pick a spray and a trial size of anything to equal the correct amount you need to redeem. (The trials of these are all in vials (not sprays) and count as normal trials).

Drive By Fruiting (Spray) w/ Open Windows -  19 bottles, 22 trials

Flying Potion 2017 (Spray) w/ Levitation - 16/17 bottles, 28 trials (BelleVille 1 b,

Friends & Lovers (Spray) w/ Treasured Hearts - 15/18 bottles, 7/9 trials (Cabo 1b, Crash 1b, Store 1b, - - Cabo 1s, Sporty 1s,

Rainbow Mango (Spray) w/ Levitation  - 14 bottles, 15/16 trials ( - - Sporty 1s,

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

5 ml Roller Bottles

These are the half sized bottles, 5 ml aka 1/6 fl.oz., so you get to choose TWO of these bottles and they count as one bottle. The trials are normal sized 1.75 ml.

Chakra Set:

Chakra: Crown - 17/20 bottles, 5 trials (Store x3b,

Chakra: Third Eye - 14 bottles, 2 trials

Chakra: Throat - 11 bottles, 8 trials

Chakra: Heart (2nd Edition) - 46/50 bottles, 8 trials (Anchored 1b, Mage 1b, MidnightR x2b,

Chakra: Solar Plexus - 8/13 bottles, 5 trials (Mage 1b, Store x4b,

Chakra: Sacral - 9/11 bottles, 5 trials (Mage 1b, Store 1b,

Chakra: Root - 13/14 bottles, 6 trials (Anchored 1b,

Elemental Set:

Elementals: Air - 5 bottles, 3/4 trials ( - - Blanche 1s,

Elementals: Earth - 4 bottles, 4 trials

Elementals: Fire - 14 bottles, 4 trials

Elementals: Water - 6 bottles, 3/4 trials ( - - Blanche 1s,

Assorted Odds and Ends in 5 ml size

Bug Be Gone - 0/3 bottles (Eastwood 1b, Melisse 1b, Lovestruck 1b)

Aphrodisia Solid Perfume w/ Copulins - 0/3 tins available (OceanJewel 1t, Eastwood 1t, Tinkerbelle 1t)

* We found a few of the Aphrodisia Solids that had been put aside. I am counting them like a 5 ml bottle.

** I HAVE TURNED OFF THE EDIT FUNCTION FOR THE DURATION OF THE SALE.**

I WILL CONFIRM ALL RESERVATIONS, PLEASE WAIT FOR A CONFIRMATION ON THIS THREAD BEFORE YOU SUBMIT YOUR EMAIL FOR INVOICE, THANKS! HAPPY SHOPPING! :)

Full bottles please:

Mark's Girl Nip w/ Perfect Match

Flying Potion VIRGIN (SPRAY) *2016* 

Lait Du Citron w/ Blatant Invitation

Phero Girl: PG 17

2 Bottles of Vampire Bunny w/ Cuddle Bunny

Trial sizes:

Peace & Calm w/ Balm Bomb

Anti-Piggy w/MegaWatt

COMPLETE

:star:

MEN'S & UNISEX BLENDS
FB Rebel w/ Wanted Man - 1
FB TeeKayOh w/ Charisma -1
FB Smooth Operator w/ Heart Throb - 1
PE: Neal's Rush  - 1

WOMEN'S BLENDS part 1
FB Lait Du Citron w/ Blatant Invitation - 1
FB Love Potion Summer 2016 Brule  - 1

women's part 2
FB Odalisque 2017 w/Bang! (2nd Edition) - 1
FB Pallas w/ Lumina - 2
FB Petals of Silk w/ La Femme Noire - 1
FB TIME TRAVEL: Somewhere in Time - 1
FB Winter in the Tropics w/ La Femme Mystere - 1

COMPLETE

1 FB TIME TRAVEL: Year One - w/ Perfect Match
1 FB Aliya w/ Audacious
1 FB Anti-Piggy w/ Mega Watt
1 FB Ashes to Dust 2017
1 FB Cotton Candy Peach (2nd Edition)
1 FB Lariel
1 FB Pallas w/ Lumina
1 FB Still Life
1 FB TIME TRAVEL: 1400 
1 FB Vampire Bunny w/ Cuddle Bunny
1 FB PE: Tao of Torre

May I please have bottles of Garland & Lace and Lait du Citron  

COMPLETE

Posted (edited)

2 fb Ivory Cats Tantalize,        

1 Flying potion << Do you mean the Virgin spray? That's the one I reserved for you. Let me know! ~ Mara

Edited by Potion Master
Welcome home, Birkeys! Thank you!

Posted (edited)

1 fb Cherry Blossom Musk

Edited by Potion Master
Done! Thank you!

Posted (edited)

1 fb Sparkle Shine w/Cougar

Edited by Potion Master
Gotcha, Babe! Thank you!

1 Fb Ivory Cats: Veridian Muse w/ Open Windows
1 fb Love Potion: Summer 2015 (Pineapple) 2nd Edition
1 fb Mystic Mountain w/ Hedione 

COMPLETE

Full Bottles:
-Tinys Festival
- Howl
- Silken Glow
- Anti Piggy
- Panther 
- Splash

COMPLETE!

Posted (edited)

1 more fb Ivory Cats Tantalize and 3 trial Ivory Cats trial Kara Kedi please

Edited by Potion Master
You got it, thank you!

Posted (edited)

Buttercream Lemon 1/3 oz. oil (1) bottle

Just Desserts 1/3 oz. oil (2) bottles

Medium *2016*  1/3 oz. oil (1) bottle

Universal Antidote 1/3 oz. oil (1) bottle

Ashes to Dust 1/3 oz. oil (1) bottle

Titian Sweet 1/3 oz. oil - (2) bottles

Supernatural w/ Aja 1/3 oz. - (1) bottle

Goblin Tamer w/Mother's Little Helper 1/3 oz. oil (1) bottle

Gargoyle Gargle 1/3 oz. oil (1) bottle

Sophia's Wayward Sisters of Lady Macbeth 1/3 oz. oil (1) bottle

Edited by Potion Master
So mote it be! :)

Posted (edited)

2 fb Dylan please

Edited by Potion Master
Yipper!

Posted (edited)

1 Petals Of Silk fb please

Edited by Potion Master
Yupper!

Posted (edited)

2 fb Splendor in the Grass please

Edited by Potion Master
You got it!

1 fb Sparkle and Shine w/Cougar << Sorry! Reserved before you! Put on ALT list. ~ Mara

COMPLETE

Posted (edited)

2 fb White Velvet Pumpkin please 

Edited by Potion Master
That's our girl! :)

Posted (edited)

2 Vampire Bunny fb please

Edited by Potion Master
Yes, Dahling.

Posted (edited)

3 fb New please