Suki's Boy Bait

Potion Master

Oh, and I am just about to whip up a custom sugared for someone else that sounds soooo gooood, I might as well offer reservations for it now...

White Sugar, Honey, Cinnamon.

Any takers? I'll make enough for all of us if I know how much to brew.

YAY! Thank you, Ajia, I'm so pleased that you like it! :Hug_emoticon: I think it's beautiful too!

I made 4 additional bottles, if anyone else is interested.

Oh, and I am just about to whip up a custom sugared for someone else that sounds soooo gooood, I might as well offer reservations for it now...

I'm a taker! The sugared heather sounds nice, whose idea was it to put white sugar, honey, and cinnamon together?

Edited by Karmiel

• Oh, and I am just about to whip up a custom sugared for someone else that sounds soooo gooood, I might as well offer reservations for it now...

Please add me to the list... Will you send invoices?

:Hug_emoticon: Sign me up for this one too please Mara. Sounds wonderful~ cinnamon is one of my favorite scents, and thanks to this site I am loving honey YUMMMM!

Mara if there is any left I would like one!

Sounds like one I was thinking of Honey, vanilla, cream ,and cinnamon

Is it possible to do one like that for me?I looked and counldnt find cream on the list of add ins

I'll take a bottle. Please send me an invoice. I'll be placing an order today.

Thanks,Josie

I would so take a bottle of this. ^_^

Mara if there is any left I would like one!

Sounds like one I was thinking of Honey, vanilla, cream ,and cinnamon

Is it possible to do one like that for me?I looked and counldnt find cream on the list of add ins

Hey RMC,

Well...a convincing Cream note is reeeally hard to blend. When we did Sugared Cream, the trick of it was in duplicating the smell of hydrogenated coconut oil found in those treats with the cream filling. I have yet to find a source for an authentic cream note. We still have a coupla bottles of Sugared Cream left, and I can't do that one again - perhaps try layering them?

• 4 weeks later...

RE: Suki's Boy Bait(Celrynnya's Custom Sugar Scent)

White Sugar, Honey, Cinnamon

Received my order today and this scent is just delicious :lol2: . The balance of the notes are perfect just the right amount of honey and not too much cinnamon perffffect. This is one of my favorite custom scent's. Great job!!

Edit to add I also love the name :ph34r:

Edited by seamonkey

RE: Suki's Boy Bait(Celrynnya's Custom Sugar Scent)

White Sugar, Honey, Cinnamon

Received my order today and this scent is just delicious :003-[Drooling]-[EmoticonKing.co . The balance of the notes are perfect just the right amount of honey and not too much cinnamon perffffect. This is one of my favorite custom scent's. Great job!!

Edit to add I also love the name :ph34r:

Ooooh I can't wait to get mine, so it's called Suki's Boy Bait? Lol I already have so many orders coming in, can't imagine the size of the box when it gets here :lol2::blue_dancing_banana:

My order appeared today, and Suki's Boy Bait was in it...I agree it's a *yummy* blend of those notes...I asked my sweetie to identify what notes were in it and he came up blank - so I know it's a well-crafted blend...I'm going to love wearing it!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Okay, I just had this crazy sexy idea to combine the following...

Gardenia

Honey

Vanilla

and White Sugar.

I still wanted some warmth, but a little feminine sweetness. :omgwtf:

This should be awesome!!! I can't wait.

That sounds great! I once was given a bottle of bath and body works warm vanilla lotion and ended up always layering it with gardenia fragrance oil. It was scrumptious.

Okay, I just had this crazy sexy idea to combine the following...

Gardenia

Honey

Vanilla

and White Sugar.

I still wanted some warmth, but a little feminine sweetness. :omgwtf:

This should be awesome!!! I can't wait.

Dearest Mara & Dana , Thank You so much for the beautiful job you did on my custom sugared scent! *WOW*! The Gardenia is soft and subtle with the cardamom and myrrh peaking through ,all softly sweetened by the sugars. Gardenia Oriental what a very fitting name. Its so beautiful , again , THANK YOU SO MUCH! xoxoxo!

Dearest Mara & Dana , Thank You so much for the beautiful job you did on my custom sugared scent! *WOW*! The Gardenia is soft and subtle with the cardamom and myrrh peaking through ,all softly sweetened by the sugars. Gardenia Oriental what a very fitting name. Its so beautiful , again , THANK YOU SO MUCH! xoxoxo!

Glad you like it, Ajia Thank you! It was a clever, unusual combo you came up with, and I too love how it came out. :D

I just ordered two custom sugar scents. One with vanilla, gardenia and powdered sugar. And the second one is with vanilla, pepper and brown sugar. I'm really excited about these two, I'll let you all know what they are like as soon as I get them.

Oh, I also ordered a sugared honeycomb, the reviews are just too good to pass this one up!

Waiting patiently and imagining the dream girl I will turn into once I put on my vanilla/gardenia scent! :)

Jo Anna and I are ordering a custom sugared with: Patchouli, Vanilla, Maple and Brown Sugar

CC - We should let you know that we were inspired by the hockey game we were at between our boys and yours. We were...motivated to create a sexy yummy!! I'm not sure what did it. All we were doing was watching a little ol' hockey game. :)

I just ordered two custom sugar scents. One with vanilla, gardenia and powdered sugar. And the second one is with vanilla, pepper and brown sugar. I'm really excited about these two, I'll let you all know what they are like as soon as I get them.

Oh, I also ordered a sugared honeycomb, the reviews are just too good to pass this one up!

Waiting patiently and imagining the dream girl I will turn into once I put on my vanilla/gardenia scent! :)

This is funny since I had ordered a custom scent using gardenia as well. I combined: Gardenia

Honey, Vanilla, and White Sugar. ^_^

This is funny since I had ordered a custom scent using gardenia as well. I combined: Gardenia

Honey, Vanilla, and White Sugar. :A002:

Mmmm, that does sound yummy! I absolutely love gardenia, but honey surprised me and is fast becoming a new addiction also. Let me know how you like this combo, it sounds really good!

Mmmm, that does sound yummy! I absolutely love gardenia, but honey surprised me and is fast becoming a new addiction also. Let me know how you like this combo, it sounds really good!

I certainly will. I absolutely love gardenia AND I love honey, so I know this is going to be a great combination with the vanilla and white sugar to add a different kind of sweetness.

Edited to correct a Mercury Retrograde malfunction...

Edited by Jo Anna

My next order is going to be sugared patchouli, cinnamon, maple and brown sugar. I know that will be a great blend.

This sounds like bliss in a bottle. You will need to let me know how this turns out.