Archive: Pillow Stuffing 2015

luna65

Sleep and relaxation scents are always sought-after and sold-out, thus one of the most effective returns to bring you deep restful sleep and pleasant dreams.

Based on Mara’s recipe for the contents of her Magical Dream Pillows, its’ lavish and relaxing scent can now be yours to slather at bedtime to promote a tranquil state of mind to enable the rest we require.  Calming lavender, German Blue Camomile, Indian patchouli leaves and oakmoss, with refreshing accents of peppermint, eucalyptus and birch leaf provide peace, protection and serene slumber.

(Note from Mara: This really is "Pillow Stuffing"! The oil ingredients used in this potion are the same as I use to stuff my "Magical Dream Pillows" in herb form. (It belatedly occurred to me that the lavish and relaxing scent of the Dream Pillows would make an equally lovely perfume.)

LAVENDER ~ Soothes/ restores body and mind. Arouses sexual desire in men, loyalty, purification, protection, healing. Third eye chakra, spiritually uplifting.
CHAMOMILE ~ Prosperity, calming & soothing. Love, peace, meditation.
PATCHOULI ~ Soothes and uplifts; sensual, sexually stimulating, lust, fertility, money. Meditative and transforming.
OAKMOSS ~ Luck enhancing, financial success, protection, charity. Parental love.
PEPPERMINT ~ Stimulates, restores and uplifts. Cleansing, purification, relaxation, sleep, healing, psychic amplifier.
EUCALYPTUS ~ Healing.
BIRCH LEAF ~ Symbolizes renewal and cleansing, birth, healing, Lunar energies, and protection.

Created by: Mara Fox

Description: Julie (luna65)

Label art:  vintage pin-up

LPMP Greatest Hits collection, August 2015

LPMP Encores: the scents you’ve been asking for!

Our August 2015 collection is devoted to the limited edition return of the some of the fastest-selling and most beloved fragrances of the LPMP oeuvre - scents which get so many requests for a rebrew we wanted to make your olfactory dreams come true! Whether mouth-watering or soul-stirring, welcome back these old friends or make some new ones, and as always, add a little MAGIC to your life!

Review Thread