New lovely lady to the mones community :)

Vicki Lee

Hello to all! I discovered mones from another site called (LSA) and ever since then I've been hooked on learning more, and more. I'm only 3 days in and I'm constantly reading threads and taking notes. I'm always looking for ways to enhance my life whether it's traditional or not ?. I'm a 20 yr old woman who is an exotic dancer, along with having a "regular" job (Which I'm working on quitting).... 

But this is the main company that's caught my eye so far and no I'm not in love ??,  and far from it. So far y'all seem to have the lowest prices (trial Vials) and seem legit, so I see it as an entry level website to mones. Along with the fact y'all have like bunches on bunches of mones, along with your own dedicated forum. It seems a lot of women are taken by this site so it must be good. I love it because I'm a girl who loves a little magic to top off on my voodoo. I'm like the "stereotypical" dancer "Only in it for the money" ? But of course we all have different perrogotives so please don't shame mine. ? I'm just looking for some social mones to test out at my day job until I quit to see if I can get the Hang of wearing them, then go back to the club and test out something a bit more sensual. 

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

16 minutes ago, halo0073 said:

Welcome! I helped you with your customer service questions. Glad to see that you made it to the Forum.

Awww thank you so much @halo0073! I deeply appreciate it! I ended up getting these bad boys.

LAM: Spicy Brown Sugar 

Buttercream Peach w/ LAM + Aja

Phero Charged Money Potion w/ SWS

Deliciae w/ popularity potion

I hope it goes well! With these would I need an extra “cover” scent like perfume? I don’t own that much, I have scented oils though. ☺️

(SN: sadly I’ll only be able to wear one of these to my “Normal” job since I only go home and go to work. I can’t wait to start dancing again so I can put the others to proper use. ?

15 minutes ago, halo0073 said:

Nah you are all set. All of those that you got are Phero enhanced Perfumes so no cover is necessary.

Awesome!!!! ??? I just hope none go “sour” on me lol.

20 minutes ago, Vicki Lee said:

LAM: Spicy Brown Sugar 

Buttercream Peach w/ LAM + Aja

Phero Charged Money Potion w/ SWS

Deliciae w/ popularity potion

You will be slaying them at work with these choices! Did you go with rollerballs or sprays? Just remember, sometimes less really is more. These are NOT body sprays so you can go past the phero sweet spot pretty quickly, keep notes on how much you use and what the results are. And don't layer, just test one at a time for the quickest study. K?

6 minutes ago, Eastwood22 said:

You will be slaying them at work with these choices! Did you go with rollerballs or sprays? Just remember, sometimes less really is more. These are NOT body sprays so you can go past the phero sweet spot pretty quickly, keep notes on how much you use and what the results are. And don't layer, just test one at a time for the quickest study. K?

Thanks ????? I’m pretty excited I can’t wait to pop my Pheromone wearing cherry ? ?! Yes yes! I’ve read up on some of @Dolly‘s posts and some on Pherotruth. Putting on too much can get you ignored (which defeats the point because I already am lmaooo), and that less is more. I saw a post on Pherotruth saying to try just do one spray/strip a day. Then next week do two sprays/Strips, then three the next... To find out what it’s like with minimal, and to see where you OD. Idk if I should try that method though. ? Also I’m new and cheap lmao so I just got the trial vials. ? Once I learn my sweet spot with each I’ll definitely be getting the large ass bottles. Especially if it makes me more ????

18 minutes ago, SugarKitten said:

Welcome to the forum! You have two of my favorites (Buttercream Peach w/Lam +Aja and Phero Charged Money Potion). 

Hello! If you don’t mind would you tell me your results with them? I’ve been trying to find a thread with testimonies about LAM products but when I search for it I can’t seem to find any. ?

20 minutes ago, SugarKitten said:

Welcome to the forum! You have two of my favorites (Buttercream Peach w/Lam +Aja and Phero Charged Money Potion). 

Hello! If you don’t mind would you tell me your results with them? I’ve been trying to find a thread with testimonies about *Just* LAM products but when I search for it I can’t seem to find any. ?

16 minutes ago, Vicki Lee said:

Hello! If you don’t mind would you tell me your results with them? I’ve been trying to find a thread with testimonies about *Just* LAM products but when I search for it I can’t seem to find any. ?

Dolly did a review thread of LAM. Did you see her review?

http://lovepotion.invisionzone.com/topic/2472-like-a-magnet-wow/

Oh, definitely. I was out one night with BCP/LA and forgot I was wearing it. My server was all over me that night. a little handsy, definitely flirting.  Here's one link http://lovepotion.invisionzone.com/topic/11774-buttercream-peach-2018-w-lamaja/. I have the review threads for most of the perfumes I've bought so far linked on my welcome thread, too. I don't know if it's allowed, but I figured that would help me remember to review the perfumes I buy whenever I can, and it seemed like a good way to organize them for quick access. (I can't edit it right now to add more, but I think the threads for these are linked to in that thread). <br> So far with PCMP, I mostly wear that one for the smell (It's divine), but I have noticed that I've gotten a bit more respect and been genuinely listened to when I wore it one time, specifically, by someone who historically had a habit of disregarding me. The selfies it gives me are nice, too. I'm always happy when I wear that one. 

29 minutes ago, SugarKitten said:

Oh, definitely. I was out one night with BCP/LA and forgot I was wearing it. My server was all over me that night. a little handsy, definitely flirting.  Here's one link http://lovepotion.invisionzone.com/topic/11774-buttercream-peach-2018-w-lamaja/. I have the review threads for most of the perfumes I've bought so far linked on my welcome thread, too. I don't know if it's allowed, but I figured that would help me remember to review the perfumes I buy whenever I can, and it seemed like a good way to organize them for quick access. (I can't edit it right now to add more, but I think the threads for these are linked to in that thread). <br> So far with PCMP, I mostly wear that one for the smell (It's divine), but I have noticed that I've gotten a bit more respect and been genuinely listened to when I wore it one time, specifically, by someone who historically had a habit of disregarding me. The selfies it gives me are nice, too. I'm always happy when I wear that one. 

That's awesomeeeeeee! ??

14 hours ago, Wolf Dreaming said:

Welcome Vicki Lee, this is a great forum and the perfumes and phero's are amazing.  Have fun with your trials ... 

Thank you ? I sure will! They’re on the way comin this Tuesday I’m so excited ?!!!!!

Hey Vicki ?? =D Welcome!

This was the place I started, and a lot of us will stay here for pheromones. You just can't beat the reliability and knowledge for what you're getting. When I started researching pheromones, other products would be all shady. Also, I've met/went on dates with guys who use other companies' products (even during our date), and they don't even know how it works, so a lot of times their efforts backfire! I've been able to pick out who's using heavy a-nol  vs b-nol vs e-none blendson me due to my personal experience with LP LOL Here at LP, you'll usually be informed.

They're so much fun for personal reasons, too! Just last night, I spritzed some mones for a mood pick-me-up and Topper never fails! I look forward to reading your experiences ?

There are review threads for every perfume and Phero blend in the review sections of the Forum. Pheros are in the pheromone subforum. To get a journal you will need to make regular posts for several months before you can request one.

Hey, I'm currently looking for threads to link right now, and what's helped me was searching by topic, then having it match all of my terms and using one or two of the main words I'm looking for in the perfume's name. Usually, they end up as one of the yup 10 results when I do it like that. I'll come back and link any more of the ones you have that I've found if you still need the review threads. 

*Oh, and having it search title only instead of title and body. 

Edited by SugarKitten

10 hours ago, Ivysaur said:

Hey Vicki ?? =D Welcome!

This was the place I started, and a lot of us will stay here for pheromones. You just can't beat the reliability and knowledge for what you're getting. When I started researching pheromones, other products would be all shady. Also, I've met/went on dates with guys who use other companies' products (even during our date), and they don't even know how it works, so a lot of times their efforts backfire! I've been able to pick out who's using heavy a-nol  vs b-nol vs e-none blendson me due to my personal experience with LP LOL Here at LP, you'll usually be informed.

They're so much fun for personal reasons, too! Just last night, I spritzed some mones for a mood pick-me-up and Topper never fails! I look forward to reading your experiences ?

Ooooh that's advanced I can't wait to get on that level! ? Thanks for posting your input! :)

5 hours ago, halo0073 said:

There are review threads for every perfume and Phero blend in the review sections of the Forum. Pheros are in the pheromone subforum. To get a journal you will need to make regular posts for several months before you can request one.

Oooooh ok understood! Well I guess I'll be sticking to the review section for now until I get my posts rolling ?

2 hours ago, SugarKitten said:

Hey, I'm currently looking for threads to link right now, and what's helped me was searching by topic, then having it match all of my terms and using one or two of the main words I'm looking for in the perfume's name. Usually, they end up as one of the yup 10 results when I do it like that. I'll come back and link any more of the ones you have that I've found if you still need the review threads. 

*Oh, and having it search title only instead of title and body. 

Awwww thank you so much! I'd deeply appreciate it! And I love finding out new tips on how to research I'm kind of a research-o-holic ? myself. I've never been big on forums so this is like *Sings* "A whole new worldddddd" ?

36 minutes ago, SugarKitten said:

No problem! I felt the same way when I started here, too, lol. 

Spicy Brown Sugar

Buttercream Peach w/Lam + Aja

Deliciae

PCMP/SWS (Phero Charged Money Potion)

lmk if you need anything else! 

Aw thank you! I literally just found all the threads except for the LAM one from using your advice! ? 

13 hours ago, Ivysaur said:

I've met/went on dates with guys who use other companies' products (even during our date), and they don't even know how it works, so a lot of times their efforts backfire! I've been able to pick out who's using heavy a-nol  vs b-nol vs e-none blendson me due to my personal experience with LP LOL Here at LP, you'll usually be informed.

That's pretty damn impressive!

Also another question I found the topic in another thread, either here or hero truth I can't remember... But I like to wear scentless body butters / shea butter... How would I go about applying my pheros? Put on butter, let it dry then apply pheros? I had seen something about it slows down the diffusion rate I think.

1 hour ago, Vicki Lee said:

Also another question I found the topic in another thread, either here or hero truth I can't remember... But I like to wear scentless body butters / shea butter... How would I go about applying my pheros? Put on butter, let it dry then apply pheros? I had seen something about it slows down the diffusion rate I think.

That's what I do. Let the lotion absorb first. Don't know if it has slowed down the phero diffusion.

Soooo I was in a rush to get that lovely Buttercream Peach w/ LAM +AJA in a full bottle I ordered it today. I wanted to try it on today to see if it works, but I realized that when you use cops it can have a delay as another member mentioned in another thread, possibly won't see results til the next day... I have work tomorrow and I hope I don't smell like a big ass sex pot! Is there a thread on how to remove the Pheros from your skin? Or do I just have to wait til the effects wear off? ?

All I can say is that one time I told you about at the restaurant was same day (same hour, really). I can't say it'll be the same for you, cuz they're different for everyone, but BCP/LA worked super quick on me. I think it depends on the person, but good luck with whichever you choose today! 

2 hours ago, SugarKitten said:

All I can say is that one time I told you about at the restaurant was same day (same hour, really). I can't say it'll be the same for you, cuz they're different for everyone, but BCP/LA worked super quick on me. I think it depends on the person, but good luck with whichever you choose today! 

Thank you! I didn't really wear the BCP w/ LAM out-out I just put it on before I went to the store and went back home... Like Dolly has said before you won't always have big hits and sometimes it's subtle - I guess my expectations were a little high lol.... I'm just kinda nervous of fucking up and putting the wrong Phero on at the wrong time lol. I just need to do some more testing outside, and to also find my sweet spot. 

Lol kk. That is true, Dolly knows her stuff ? i scoured her threads when I first started here. 

Good luck! It's always fun playing with these!

35 minutes ago, SugarKitten said:

Lol kk. That is true, Dolly knows her stuff ? i scoured her threads when I first started here. 

Good luck! It's always fun playing with these!

I just sat and thought about what I did last night... I applied the BCP w/ LAM like it was a social Phero like I do with my PCMP w/ SWS :eek:... With that one I usually do a line in both my forearms, and wrists... I forgot with cops you really have to start small, like teenie dab then work your way up. Smh silly me. :CHUBBY~214:

lol check the night potion thread in Tyvey’s journal, I legit did the same thing ?. Yeah, I’m keeping that in mind next time I throw on BCP/LA (not to mention I already had cops bc of Petals lol