New lovely lady to the mones community :)

Vicki Lee

I see there’s only two versions of Cougar, Cougar Potion: Panther and they’re both scented... This will definitely be on my next to order list. I’ll get Cougar Potion Panther as one of my trial freebies. 

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, Vicki Lee said:

I see there’s only two versions of Cougar, Cougar Potion: Panther and they’re both scented... This will definitely be on my next to order list. I’ll get Cougar Potion Panther as one of my trial freebies. 

how do you get your trial freebies?, i just thought the freebies were thrown in with the order and wasn't sure you could pick what you wanted.

Just now, Fang said:

how do you get your trial freebies?, i just thought the freebies were thrown in with the order and wasn't sure you could pick what you wanted.

my bottle of cougar should be arriving fairly soon!

2 minutes ago, Fang said:

You get random freebies with every order. But Fourm freebies you have to e-mail the store and John will respond to your inquiry. Just be like “Last week I ordered x Phero and wrote reviews for them. May I get (Insert 2 Limited Edition Phero trials).” And if you make another order they’ll combine both. ?☺️

7 minutes ago, Vicki Lee said:

You get random freebies with every order. But Fourm freebies you have to e-mail the store and John will respond to your inquiry. Just be like “Last week I ordered x Phero and wrote reviews for them. May I get (Insert 2 Limited Edition Phero trials).” And if you make another order they’ll combine both. ?☺️

i thought forum freebies were only for the sales.

i made my second order on the 24 august after the sales but wasn't aware of the fourm freebies, i just thought they were for the sales only!

so are the forum freebies just trials or full bottles?, and do you have to order a certain amount?

31 minutes ago, Fang said:

i thought forum freebies were only for the sales.

i made my second order on the 24 august after the sales but wasn't aware of the fourm freebies, i just thought they were for the sales only!

so are the forum freebies just trials or full bottles?, and do you have to order a certain amount?

Here’s the post with the guidelines @Fang

Edited by Vicki Lee

Just now, Vicki Lee said:

Here’s the post with the guidelines 

thanks had just found it before you posted lol, will know now for my next order thanks!

7 hours ago, Vicki Lee said:

Cougar is available in an unscented version too, but trials of unscented pheros are only made available once a year.

5 hours ago, Vicki Lee said:

Really? So the Pherotine collection for the UN trials come back every year? ? @oceanjewel

i think i read somewhere they were in march?

On 9/6/2018 at 5:05 PM, oceanjewel said:

Cougar is available in an unscented version too, but trials of unscented pheros are only made available once a year.

@oceanjewel Lol I just realized I scrolled past it, it's stone cougar lol. I was on my cell phone when I was looking for it. ? 

What would be a good vanilla scent to help boost the smell of vanilla in the Cherry Tobac? The cherry really dominates the smell, but I want to smell like vanilla-cherry swirl ?

NoCo white? 

Sugared Vanilla?

Sugared Vanilla Bean?
Sugared French Vanilla? 

LP: Black? 

Any input would be awesome :Emoticons04231:

2 hours ago, Vicki Lee said:

What would be a good vanilla scent to help boost the smell of vanilla in the Cherry Tobac? The cherry really dominates the smell, but I want to smell like vanilla-cherry swirl ?

NoCo white? 

Sugared Vanilla?

Sugared Vanilla Bean?
Sugared French Vanilla? 

LP: Black? 

Any input would be awesome :Emoticons04231:

OMG this vanilla-cherry swirl sounds amazing. I want to know too. 

I've been contemplating for about a week or two if I should get Mystic Dewdrop w/LFM (Or another scent boosted with LFM) or go with UN LFM.... The first would be a cheaper option since I want to buy the UN LFM (60/40 spray) and like a shit load of perfumes to play with ?, But overall it'd keep me busy for the next two weeks at least haha. My concern is finding my sweet spot with LFM in general... Would my sweet spot with a fragrance boosted with Pheros be different than the UN spray? Because if that's the case I'd rather play with the UN since I like being able to have versatility 9 times out of 10. Example being I want to have regular perfumes and scents with cops that compliment each other for times when I want to amp my sexy up. 

My goal is to start buying the UN Pheros and play with them with regular perfumes. My top five I want to try are; LFM, Lumina, Bang, Audacious, and Stone Cougar

As well as buy the seasonal sample bundle and if there's a Phero'd scent that's just to DIE for I'll just go for the bottle. 

Over time my strategies on buying Pheros are evolving until I can get me a sugar daddy to fund my LPMP addiction haha. ?

On 9/11/2018 at 12:24 AM, colorfulaura said:

OMG this vanilla-cherry swirl sounds amazing. I want to know too. 

I went through the Sugared threads and changed the settings to most replies and had seen that French Vanilla is more of a sophisticated vanilla versus the others that come off more sweet and foody. I think that it'd be a good selection especially since I want to pair it with UN LFM. ?

I love lurking through the limited edition and new releases section every other day. And one day I had made a list for both of all the scents I wanted. I noticed that the sprays for some where moving quickly and I started to freak out ? and be like “nooooo.” But then I realized a light ? went off in my head like. “GIRL. They have helllllla oils of the perfume you want in spray. If it sells out why don’t you just get the DIY perfume kit?!” It was like I had hit the lotto ? and was like woooow it took you that long to realize huh. 

34 minutes ago, Vicki Lee said:

I love lurking through the limited edition and new releases section every other day. And one day I had made a list for both of all the scents I wanted. I noticed that the sprays for some where moving quickly and I started to freak out ? and be like “nooooo.” But then I realized a light ? went off in my head like. “GIRL. They have helllllla oils of the perfume you want in spray. If it sells out why don’t you just get the DIY perfume kit?!” It was like I had hit the lotto ? and was like woooow it took you that long to realize huh. 

You can also request it in spray via email  and they’ll convert it for you. You get the label on the spray bottle that way too. I’ve done that a few times.

Edited by oceanjewel

6 minutes ago, oceanjewel said:

You can also request it in spray via email  and they’ll convert it for you. You get the label on the spray bottle that way too. I’ve done that a few times.

Whaaaaaa really?! :o I never knew that! Does it cost extra for them to do that? @oceanjewel I’ve heard of people boosting the UNs with fragrances. How much is that? Like $10-20? I haven’t found my “this is the ONE” ☝? scent yet so I’ll leave them be... But thanks for telling me! 

9 minutes ago, Vicki Lee said:

Whaaaaaa really?! :o I never knew that! Does it cost extra for them to do that? @oceanjewel I’ve heard of people boosting the UNs with fragrances. How much is that? Like $10-20? I haven’t found my “this is the ONE” ☝? scent yet so I’ll leave them be... But thanks for telling me! 

They just charge the spray price instead of the oil price. Can’t remember what the charge is for phero boosts.

If I remember correctly it is $35 for the pheromone boost.

5 minutes ago, oceanjewel said:

They just charge the spray price instead of the oil price. Can’t remember what the charge is for phero boosts.

Oh ok that would make sense duh haha. I kinda thought that’s what it would add up to, the spray price equivalent. 

SN: I’ve only been here since like.. Late July? And I haven’t properly gotten to test and play with all the spring and summer scents... I heard the ‘weenies and winter scents are the best but..  I’m not ready for the fall transition yet ?. I’m a spring time baby and I love my sun ? living up north doesn’t help because it’s about to be eight months of fucking winter and that leads to :emot103:. Even in the summer time when it’s cloudy ️ and rainy ? I get so freaking sleepy and Lethargic it’s not even funny. I don’t know if the fall scents will appear to me or not, I don’t know if they have a wide range in  variety . But I think ? I could get hip to winter scents though ??‍♀️

• 3 weeks later...
6 minutes ago, Vicki Lee said:

Quick question: Are we able to put a perfume on hold? Can you do this through invoice? And if yes, for how long? Or is it only a first come first serve? 

I don't know how long, but I have asked to hold one if its almost gone and I'm going to place an order within a week. I just did that with Essence of Bloodroot while waiting for the new releases to be available.

1 hour ago, oceanjewel said:

I don't know how long, but I have asked to hold one if its almost gone and I'm going to place an order within a week. I just did that with Essence of Bloodroot while waiting for the new releases to be available.

I just emailed them, hopefully I’ll get a response tomorrow ☺️

Hello VickiLee ! 

I have been using mones for several years -I used to buy then at the lingerie-sex shop. I found LPMP when I was on Amazon. I was very hesitant about buying something I couldn't smell especially at $50+ I would not be able to return - so i checked out the website and was really happy about the $6.50 price tag.  I was still hesitant because I did buy some 'Pheromones' that are sooooooooooooo awful - I don't mean like the copulins - I mean horrible old lady smell that does not go away ( I still have that set of 4 bottles)

I have been very pleased with everything from LPMP.  Other products I have used were more limiting -  I would get responses from people, I have found that  people are just  more helpful , more often towards me when i use mones.

I am also expanding the range of scents that I am wearing. For instance I would not have worn a musk, now I want to try different types. And of course I am so excited when I get the email and track my package.... Hey Mr Postman.

I see pictures of things on the other social media sites that I would like to buy - maybe I will indulge myself for Christmas - or Thanksgiving - or any holiday. 

I decided to start wearing cops to work as of yesterday ☺️. I loveeeeee my OCCOs! I think I might have to do more patience testing with LAM... I think - I mean I know I’m putting wayyyy too much on for an initial application. I’ll find a week where I’m out and about to just test drive my BCP w/LAM + Aja in different incriments. But with OCCOs I can do no wrong, I don’t get obvious hits - well I haven’t upped the ante - but I’m glad I’m testing it at work because they’re subtle and can tell. I noticed that my male co workers - well one specifically - was a bit more chipper and was all day. He’s kind of a weirdo (I call people who’s moods I can’t discen easily that ?). But not actually a weirdo - werdio... ya know? But him and his brother are easily thrown off by cops and it just made me giggle :Emoticons04263: because I can Tell by their demeanor, and that I know why they’re acting the way they are. But the younger brother was more trying hard to compose his self. And overall yesterday I felt that after adding my lovely OCCO: Coco Cocoa from my LE sampler set. When I went to work I felt a boost. Idk if it was confidence.... I didn’t feel outwardly sexy, but I felt sure... And it was weird because it was a Monday, and everybody hates mondays! Except of course not when you have pheros ?.  

Also yesterday I finally completed my third LPMP order ?! I got:

Odalisque w/Bang (The last 2 bottles!)

(FB 1/6) OCCO: Coco Cocoa

(FB) UN Mega Watt

(FB) Honeyed Love Potion w/ Gotcha 

(TV) Moondust Cocoa

(TV) LP: Black

(TV) Ivory Cats: Creamed Honey

(TV) Myrrh Merlot 

On 10/7/2018 at 5:36 PM, raydee8_love said:

Hello VickiLee ! 

I have been using mones for several years -I used to buy then at the lingerie-sex shop. I found LPMP when I was on Amazon. I was very hesitant about buying something I couldn't smell especially at $50+ I would not be able to return - so i checked out the website and was really happy about the $6.50 price tag.  I was still hesitant because I did buy some 'Pheromones' that are sooooooooooooo awful - I don't mean like the copulins - I mean horrible old lady smell that does not go away ( I still have that set of 4 bottles)

I have been very pleased with everything from LPMP.  Other products I have used were more limiting -  I would get responses from people, I have found that  people are just  more helpful , more often towards me when i use mones.

I am also expanding the range of scents that I am wearing. For instance I would not have worn a musk, now I want to try different types. And of course I am so excited when I get the email and track my package.... Hey Mr Postman.

I see pictures of things on the other social media sites that I would like to buy - maybe I will indulge myself for Christmas - or Thanksgiving - or any holiday. 

Hello ?? @raydee8_love ? welcome ?? to the LPMP family! 

On 10/7/2018 at 1:47 PM, Vicki Lee said:

Question: If you placed an order, but also put a perfume on hold... Will they not ship the order until you get the item on hold as well? 

Found out they keep my order on hold until I buy my held items, *sigh* I wish I knew that before I would have just bought it all at once... I’m hopping I get my shipping notification today ?

• 2 weeks later...

I may or may not have just realized what the term "Phero snorting" means, until Just now.... :rofl222:I may not have just got done sniffing the 18 samplers I've received. I've been working on guided breathing techniques and had some ? and it's definitively helped me inhale scents better... I just snorted the fuck out some couplins they smell so damn good those OCCOS.  Phero Girl smells like ?. Must be my gay side talking :Emoticons04277:

Ok y’all I need your advice... Is three drops of OCCOs on each arm out the trial too much?(I put the vial to my wrist tilt it then take it off making a drop)  I think I’m cop happy. They def make me feel good lmao. 

1 drop on each wrist

1 drop on each forearm

1 drop on each crook of my elbow 

I’ve been loving on my Phero Girl and OCCO gold ??? but both seem to turn powdery on me ? but it’s ok it’s a sexy baby powder ?. I’ve been wearin it to work, not looking for hits so I’m not tripping on dosage too much.... I think UNE will be next ?

Edited by Vicki Lee

I can't say? That's how much I'm gonna start with next week, cuz that's what I usually do with my other TV mones. My une just came in, so I'm letting it settle.  

1 hour ago, SugarKitten said:

I can't say? That's how much I'm gonna start with next week, cuz that's what I usually do with my other TV mones. My une just came in, so I'm letting it settle.  

I don’t think it was too much? I didn’t experience any signs of ghosting or OD’ing... So I think it’s a safe bet for me ??. Let me know how you like that UNE, it’s like Phero girl w/o cops.. I wonder if the cops are what makes it smell powdery on me... I want to get that dirty smutty scent ?. Should I try OCCO SLF? ?

8 minutes ago, Vicki Lee said:

I don’t think it was too much? I didn’t experience any signs of ghosting or OD’ing... So I think it’s a safe bet for me ??. Let me know how you like that UNE, it’s like Phero girl w/o cops.. I wonder if the cops are what makes it smell powdery on me... I want to get that dirty smutty scent ?. Should I try OCCO SLF? ?

Doubt its the cops making it smell powdery. Une starts out powdery on me, just like Phero Girl does. It takes a few hours for the smutty honey scent to come out and play. OCCO: SLF goes straight to the smutty honey and stays there until I wash it off ;)

Have you tried Aja yet?

Edited by oceanjewel

1 minute ago, oceanjewel said:

Doubt its the cops making it smell powdery. Une starts out powdery on me, just like Phero Girl does. It takes a few hours for the smutty honey scent to come out and play. OCCO: SLF goes straight to the smutty honey and stays there until I wash it off ;)

Yeah I look back now and wonder why I assumed that... So if PG went powdery on me will UNE too? I want to try sugared Honeycomb and see if it stays the same scent in the bottle, I could just boost it with cops. So far PG and OCCO: Gold smell bright and honey-ish in the bottle, but go to baby powder smell on me. I wanna be sexy damn it! ? @oceanjewel