New lovely lady to the mones community :)

Vicki Lee

2 minutes ago, Vicki Lee said:

Yeah I look back now and wonder why I assumed that... So if PG went powdery on me will UNE too? I want to try sugared Honeycomb and see if it stays the same scent in the bottle, I could just boost it with cops. So far PG and OCCO: Gold smell bright and honey-ish in the bottle, but go to baby powder smell on me. I wanna be sexy damn it! ? @oceanjewel

Sugared Honeycomb is another one that goes straight to that lovely smutty honey on me :)

Don't know for sure if UNE will go powdery too, only way to find out is to try it. Maybe also try wearing Phero Girl to bed? See if you wake up to powder or sex

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, oceanjewel said:

Sugared Honeycomb is another one that goes straight to that lovely smutty honey on me :)

Don't know for sure if UNE will go powdery too, only way to find out is to try it. Maybe also try wearing Phero Girl to bed? See if you wake up to powder or sex

Ok @oceanjewel thanks for the idea ?... I just realized it hasn’t been a full week since I got my samples it will be by tomorrow. I’ll try again this weekend and see if anything changed. ?

The only way I'm going to get shit done is if I sit down and force myself to spray Mega Watt in my face. :rofl222:I really want to be a person that follows a schedule/Routine but... Idk how lmao. I have a journal, I can write it down, I can get an app.... Hmmm I might have to re-new my Focus Time subscription. Plus I'm trying to dedicate time to studying and working out, but after work I just am like blahhhhh. I think I need to get up early and study in the morning and go workout in the afternoon.

Yes, try SLF, that should be nice and smutty. I'm gonna work Une into my Occo week, maybe put some on my wrist while I wear one of the OCCOs I currently own. 

1 hour ago, SugarKitten said:

Yes, try SLF, that should be nice and smutty. I'm gonna work Une into my Occo week, maybe put some on my wrist while I wear one of the OCCOs I currently own. 

Awesome! I'll take some time to catch up on your experimental journey posts! :) I'm reading the thread for Aja and SLF right now and I'll be buying both this week. ?

I’m still low key pissed I joined the community like a month right before the annual sale ?. But  I’m just reminding myself at least I know what I’ll be using my tax return on next year ???. So for now I’m mainly buying the LE’s and I’ve ventured onto another vendor and probably will be trying out their products more, and just get perfumes from here for now until Mara has the sale again next year. I’ll proably be buying a bunch of UNs? But definitely the permanent collection will be in the plan. 

• 2 months later...

OMG, I feel like such a failure, I never finished my experiment 😫

I'll have to check which week I left off with, but in the meantime, I have organized my perfumes a bit better in the drawer, the only downside is, since I wanted a lipstick organizer so I could put a few of the trial/sample ones in a slot together and still read the labels, I ended up getting a 12 slot general organizer (couldn't find a lipstick one that day) and now, they're all bunched up together, generally by type "sexy, social, foodie, etc". That only makes it a little more time consuming, though. 

I"ll get back on it starting next week, though. Can't believe I fell off the experiment like that. 

Which UN's are on top of your list? 

• 2 months later...
On 1/23/2019 at 4:12 PM, SugarKitten said:

OMG, I feel like such a failure, I never finished my experiment 😫

I'll have to check which week I left off with, but in the meantime, I have organized my perfumes a bit better in the drawer, the only downside is, since I wanted a lipstick organizer so I could put a few of the trial/sample ones in a slot together and still read the labels, I ended up getting a 12 slot general organizer (couldn't find a lipstick one that day) and now, they're all bunched up together, generally by type "sexy, social, foodie, etc". That only makes it a little more time consuming, though. 

I"ll get back on it starting next week, though. Can't believe I fell off the experiment like that. 

Which UN's are on top of your list? 

That's awesome I'll def have to check your thread! Do you have a journal yet? 

My top priority UN is LFM Pherotine right now.

Not yet, but I did put in a request for one. I have so many more things to experiment and report on, now. Some are kind of Frankensteins, though lol. 

Ooh! I'm at the tail end of my LFM. Lace, too, actually. I think my next order will be LFM / LFN/Lace and girl girl, if they're still there. I love pherotines! They're such a good way to learn the individual pheros and I'm having so much fun with them. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/31/2019 at 10:40 PM, SugarKitten said:

Not yet, but I did put in a request for one. I have so many more things to experiment and report on, now. Some are kind of Frankensteins, though lol. 

Ooh! I'm at the tail end of my LFM. Lace, too, actually. I think my next order will be LFM / LFN/Lace and girl girl, if they're still there. I love pherotines! They're such a good way to learn the individual pheros and I'm having so much fun with them. 

They are indeed! I haven't been on here in a while nor bought Pheros from here in a nice while.... I'll be composing a huge list of LP products I want to buy for this annual sale. Christmas will always be in July lol. 

Ha, yeah. 

Can't wait to see the list! You said it! ^__^ I need to learn impulse control. I'll sit on a list for a while, buy it, wait a couple days and then I have another list :rofl222: