Vicki Lee

New lovely lady to the mones community :)

2 minutes ago, Vicki Lee said:

Yeah I look back now and wonder why I assumed that... So if PG went powdery on me will UNE too? I want to try sugared Honeycomb and see if it stays the same scent in the bottle, I could just boost it with cops. So far PG and OCCO: Gold smell bright and honey-ish in the bottle, but go to baby powder smell on me. I wanna be sexy damn it! ? @oceanjewel

Sugared Honeycomb is another one that goes straight to that lovely smutty honey on me :)

Don't know for sure if UNE will go powdery too, only way to find out is to try it. Maybe also try wearing Phero Girl to bed? See if you wake up to powder or sex

4 minutes ago, oceanjewel said:

Sugared Honeycomb is another one that goes straight to that lovely smutty honey on me :)

Don't know for sure if UNE will go powdery too, only way to find out is to try it. Maybe also try wearing Phero Girl to bed? See if you wake up to powder or sex

Ok @oceanjewel thanks for the idea ?... I just realized it hasn’t been a full week since I got my samples it will be by tomorrow. I’ll try again this weekend and see if anything changed. ?

The only way I'm going to get shit done is if I sit down and force myself to spray Mega Watt in my face. :rofl222:I really want to be a person that follows a schedule/Routine but... Idk how lmao. I have a journal, I can write it down, I can get an app.... Hmmm I might have to re-new my Focus Time subscription. Plus I'm trying to dedicate time to studying and working out, but after work I just am like blahhhhh. I think I need to get up early and study in the morning and go workout in the afternoon.

Yes, try SLF, that should be nice and smutty. I'm gonna work Une into my Occo week, maybe put some on my wrist while I wear one of the OCCOs I currently own. 

1 hour ago, SugarKitten said:

Yes, try SLF, that should be nice and smutty. I'm gonna work Une into my Occo week, maybe put some on my wrist while I wear one of the OCCOs I currently own. 

Awesome! I'll take some time to catch up on your experimental journey posts! :) I'm reading the thread for Aja and SLF right now and I'll be buying both this week. ?

I’m still low key pissed I joined the community like a month right before the annual sale ?. But  I’m just reminding myself at least I know what I’ll be using my tax return on next year ???. So for now I’m mainly buying the LE’s and I’ve ventured onto another vendor and probably will be trying out their products more, and just get perfumes from here for now until Mara has the sale again next year. I’ll proably be buying a bunch of UNs? But definitely the permanent collection will be in the plan.