Archive: A Lick of Cream (original)

luna65

Suzette is one of the beautiful high-borne cats of Catropolis, but high or low, peasant or royalty, all cats love one thing equally…
"Oh how I love cream! As soon as my delicate pink tongue tastes it I am transported to Heaven…a place where cats lap at deep flowing rivers of sweet cream. A place where fish leap out of the cold waters of a lake into waiting cat mouths, a place where cats are brushed and pampered and adored and snooze and play all day under the beautiful warm sun. But we are lucky in that we do not have to wait to journey to Heaven, for cream is right here on Earth for us all to enjoy."

A purr-fectly rich and decadent vanilla fragrance – long a favorite scent of our beloved customers – fluffy clouds of buttercream, meringue, crème brulee and custard accords made additionally delicious with buttery vanilla, maple, caramel, coconut cream and a pinch of cardamom.

VANILLA ~ Aphrodisiac, inspires happiness, playfulness, sexual arousal, lust, vitalizing.
BUTTER/CREAM ~ Nurturing, soothing, eases troubled relationships. Goddess energy.
MERINGUE/EGG ~ A representation of the world or the womb. Fertility, nourishment, cycle of life, feminine energy. 
CARDAMOM ~ Lust, love.
CARAMELIZED SUGAR ~ Attracts love, luck, sweetness and riches. Lust inducing, wishes granted.
MAPLE ~ Love attraction, longevity; money attractant.
COCONUT ~ Protection, purification, receptivity

Created by: Mara Fox

Collection inspiration: Pat (katz)

Description: Julie (luna65)

Label art: Baba Studio

Bohemian Cats collection, Spring 2012