Introduction

Jo Anna

Greetings Everyone! I am so happy to meet people who are as obsessed with wonderful fragrances as I am.

I am an Alaskan, born and bred. I was introduced to Love Potions from the Magical Omaha website. I have since ordered multiple samples plus a few regular sizes. My favorite so far is Love Potion - Red. I have a whole shelf designated for these fragrances...is that wrong? :lol:

I would recommend trying the exclusive Dreams of Avalon fragrance from the Dreams of Avalon website. WOW!

It's also nice to hear that people are just as crazy about their cats as I am about mine. It's nice that he allows me to live with him. :ferret6:

Woohoo! Welcome on board, Jo Anna! Many of us have perused the Magical Omaha site as well, and love Cindy and her great customer service - I do! She's terribly thoughtful! I also have Avalon and *love* it! I find it really grounding for some reason...peaceful.

Only ONE shelf dedicated?!?! Just kidding - if you look through some of the older posts, there's a thread where we share how we store our LP's! I'll try to find and link it - you're not at ALL alone in the enjoyment/addiction that is LP Potions! :lol:

Edited to add: I found the thread! It was my post on trying to get organized:

Bat Belt

Also, check out a post by Vivica's awesome collection!

Edited by katz

Hi Jo Anna, and WELCOME!!! It sounds like you are going to fit in quite well here. The LP fragrances are amazing and definetly addicting. Make sure to check out the review section so that you can tell us about what you love about each scent as well you can see what others have thought about a scent you may be wondering about :thumbup:

I have a whole tackle box filled with LP and another Tupperware container full, a shelf is great! :lol:

Have fun looking around the forum and join in on all the fun threads. We especially love hearing about what scent you are wearing today, so Please share :thumbup:

Take care! and I look forward to hearing more from you around the forum. It is always nice to get another LP fan added to the forum :choochookris7fo:

Hi Jo Anna ! :o Glad you could join us !! and kitty too !

liz :D

Welcome Jo Anna!! My household is run by two kitties too.....both are rescues, and both have their own issues and problems, but my son and I know who controls the house!!

Thanks for the welcome everyone,

There's so much to read and catch up on that I feel like I'm running to hurry and catch up with everyone. ^_^