Recommendations for Sugar Babies, Dancers, etc.

I’ve seen a lot of talk and reviews when it comes to using Pheromones for Love and attraction on a specific target or a significant other. But I was wondering (for my next round of fragrances) in y’all opinion what would be some great Pheros for sugar babies, and exotic dancers?

Something that could potentially aid in increasing my ??? flow.

? Something that could reach a broad amount of men (I know all the fragrances aren’t a one fits all). I’m trying to find the right words.... Openess (that helps lead to ?) along with sexual attraction. Any advice helps thanks in advance lovelies. ?? 

Maybe LFM or LFN? They have a sort of "worship but don't touch" vibe. Add DHEAS if you want them to talk to you rather than referring to you.

Depends on the persona that you will be playing.   If your all in Leather and want navy business suits with gold buttons and tasseled shoes, Leather or Dom. If you're in classy dresses, LFN. If you're wearing kitten ears and want to captivate a bunch of generous roofers and plumbers, try Cuddle Bunny. You really need to define your persona first and then pick your phero.

9 hours ago, Eastwood22 said:

Depends on the persona that you will be playing.   If your all in Leather and want navy business suits with gold buttons and tasseled shoes, Leather or Dom. If you're in classy dresses, LFN. If you're wearing kitten ears and want to captivate a bunch of generous roofers and plumbers, try Cuddle Bunny. You really need to define your persona first and then pick your phero.

I was reading the LFM thread and seen it referred to as Sophia Loren and LACE as Marilyn Monroe... I kinda like to play the meek, playful, "Oh my Gosh we can't do that." When a customer asks to take me home. Kinda passive but subtly direct... I'm looking to do some domination work as well so Dom I'm guessing would be awesome ?, but that's more reserved for once I start figuring out how to intuitively read customers and learning if they're submissives and exploit it from there. ? 

15 hours ago, oceanjewel said:

Maybe LFM or LFN? They have a sort of "worship but don't touch" vibe. Add DHEAS if you want them to talk to you rather than referring to you.

So I definitly will be trying LFM and LACE from the reviews I've seen on the thread. I'm just debating on a sampler or spray, that'd be a big investment for me right now (As I have 7 other hobbies which need to be funded) lol! But.... In a sense I could spend the money and make it right back from the attention ?. I'm not going back to the club until the winter so I'll have a month or two to think over it. 

No, if it's just the phero LFM, we call it UN LFM (for unscented,) the UN's have more of the phero molecules than the scented ones, BUT the scents are made to enhance the pheros so they're just as powerful, IMO. 

Mara offers the UN's so we can mix and match. I recommend starting with scented, though, it's easier to not put on too much and some of the pheros on their own have a distinct smell. Plus, for your purposes, you'll be using cops so just stick to scents made to cover them.

23 minutes ago, Hildegerd said:

Wasn't it a poll last year of what pheromone got you most favors/gifts? Check that one?

I had seen that post and I'm going to actually read it right now! ❤️ 

4 hours ago, Eastwood22 said:

No, if it's just the phero LFM, we call it UN LFM (for unscented,) the UN's have more of the phero molecules than the scented ones, BUT the scents are made to enhance the pheros so they're just as powerful, IMO. 

Mara offers the UN's so we can mix and match. I recommend starting with scented, though, it's easier to not put on too much and some of the pheros on their own have a distinct smell. Plus, for your purposes, you'll be using cops so just stick to scents made to cover them.

Ohhh wow thank you for the break down! Very informative! And yeah I agree I feel like I have more control as a newbie with the scented ones. I'm glad they're just as potent scented and non-scented. ?

They are not technically as potent Scented as they are UNscented. UNs have 1000mcg of pheros whereas Phero enhanced fragrances contain 333mcg of the Phero blend.  I think Eastwood means that many people find them just as effective given that the fragrance is brewed to be congruent with the Phero blend. 

9 hours ago, halo0073 said:

They are not technically as potent Scented as they are UNscented. UNs have 1000mcg of pheros whereas Phero enhanced fragrances contain 333mcg of the Phero blend.  I think Eastwood means that many people find them just as effective given that the fragrance is brewed to be congruent with the Phero blend. 

Yes, @Vicki Lee, what she said!

On 8/15/2018 at 5:22 PM, halo0073 said:

Oooh ok gotcha! 

On 8/19/2018 at 12:13 AM, greenappletart said:

Also, a good thing about the scents w/ phero  is that you can get the trial sizes ($6.50 each), so it is easier to experiment with a bunch of different pheros before spending money on a full bottle. 

Yesss! I'm working on getting my second order In sometime next week ? I'm overllllly excited! 

Do you guys think OCCOs would be a good option as well? ? For some reason they’re calling me.

1.) I don’t have to do the work to cover up the cops 

2.) Because they have cops lol ? 

Edited by Vicki Lee

7 minutes ago, Vicki Lee said:

Do you guys think OCCOs would be a good option as well? ? For some reason they’re calling me.

1.) I don’t have to do the work to cover up the cops 

2.) Because they have cops lol ? 

The OCCOs are amazing! I would definitely order them in the scents that appeal to you. They are easy to pair with other congruent LPs as well.  I wear them often. :)

ETA - Plus, you can pair them with pheros or phero enhanced scents.

Edited by Kayla

1 minute ago, Kayla said:

The OCCOs are amazing! I would definitely order them in the scents that appeal to you. They are easy to pair with other congruent LPs as well.  I wear them often. :)

I want to kick myself a little because the limited edition OCCOs are almost gone. ? idk why I waited so long (because I was trying not to spend my whole check lol ?) I need to go and buy the sampler then finally splurge on a full sized bottle before it’s too late ?! It would be my first! I’m excited. 

55 minutes ago, Vicki Lee said:

I want to kick myself a little because the limited edition OCCOs are almost gone. ? idk why I waited so long (because I was trying not to spend my whole check lol ?) I need to go and buy the sampler then finally splurge on a full sized bottle before it’s too late ?! It would be my first! I’m excited. 

If you're ordering, you might want to get samples of Beth's Blushing Milkmaid, OCCO Ambrosia, and the permanent OCCOs as well so you can see what you like before ordering full bottles. I really love the new OCCO Choco, Sandal Musk, and Coco Cocoa too. 

22 minutes ago, Kayla said:

If you're ordering, you might want to get samples of Beth's Blushing Milkmaid, OCCO Ambrosia, and the permanent OCCOs as well so you can see what you like before ordering full bottles. I really love the new OCCO Choco, Sandal Musk, and Coco Cocoa too. 

I’ve seen BBM mentioned a few times on the threads so I’ll deff look ? into it as well. And thank you for your recommendations! ❤️?? I deff have checked the permanent OCCOS as well thats what prompted me to look at the limited edition ones