Using Straight B-nol ... alone or in addition to blends

For those of you who have the straight b-nol...do you use it alone?  Or do you add it to other blends?  What results have you seen?  

Everywhere I read says the magic number to evoke the truth serum effect is 20 mcg, and the website descrip says the spray is 25 mcg per spray.

Have any of you ever used it to try to get the truth serum effect, but ODd or ghosted with that much?

Super curious about this molecule and what it would be like to use it alone (I have a pherotine trial which I'd probably turn into a spray)...  or what it would be like to add it to Perfect Match, particularly.  

I'm open to hearing all experiences with b-nol in this concentration.

Thanks!!

On 8/15/2018 at 11:18 PM, Tinkerbelle said:

For those of you who have the straight b-nol...do you use it alone?  Or do you add it to other blends?  What results have you seen?  

Everywhere I read says the magic number to evoke the truth serum effect is 20 mcg, and the website descrip says the spray is 25 mcg per spray.

Have any of you ever used it to try to get the truth serum effect, but ODd or ghosted with that much?

Super curious about this molecule and what it would be like to use it alone (I have a pherotine trial which I'd probably turn into a spray)...  or what it would be like to add it to Perfect Match, particularly.  

I'm open to hearing all experiences with b-nol in this concentration.

Thanks!!

On me, straight B'nol sets a sort of mellow, reflective mood. I remember sometime back, someone on the forum called it the "poetry writing" phero. I thought that was pretty close to my experience. 

My favorite use for it was to add a spray on top of Treasured Hearts

because alone I don't get selifies off that blend. I did like the results I had.

I am sure I wrote a review, maybe in the TH (or B'nol) thread. 

Alone I don't get the chatty thing with it. It is just soft and mellow. :)

Edited by StacyK

1 hour ago, StacyK said:

On me, straight B'nol sets a sort of mellow, reflective mood. I remember sometime back, someone on the forum called it the "poetry writing" phero. I thought that was pretty close to my experience. 

My favorite use for it was to add a spray on top of Treasured Hearts

because alone I don't get selifies off that blend. I did like the results I had.

I am sure I wrote a review, maybe in the TH (or B'nol) thread. 

Alone I don't get the chatty thing with it. It is just soft and mellow. :)

Thanks!  I wonder what an extra spritz on top of Perfect Match would accomplish...

21 hours ago, Tinkerbelle said:

Thanks!  I wonder what an extra spritz on top of Perfect Match would accomplish...

I have not done that. Though I did BAM + PM which is really nice when you want to get extra touchy. I haven't done the Straight B with already B heavy blends. But, based on what I have tried (BAM with PM or GOTCHA) I would bet the Bnol would soften the PM reducing the DHEAS effect. 

I did like it with TH as it softened the "edge" I sometimes personally feel when I wear TH. 

I have done it solo. With what I mentioned above and with Topper and LACE just for the experment. I tried it once with Sexpionage too. Some of these last few felt a little counter intuitive for me. But I don't like the BLAM combo either. I know others do.

With straight B'nol I don't get the "truth serum" effect I get with TMI or TC. Then of course there's Gotcha which has also brought out some seriously  intense disclosures. Straight B'nol is not as intense as those. Which is really nice sometimes. I get the relaxed, deep talk without the extra intensity. 

Edited by StacyK