Does anyone else get pee smell?

Oh absolutely...well, a urine smell, anyway. Mara explained in another thread why it occurs. I noticed it with the Super Sexy mix specifically.

Edited by luna65

I have heard this before, with certain pheros it can be quite a common smell that certain people notice.

Which phero are you getting it from?

It was scented couger. But it doesnt always smell

that way when i wear it,wierd huh?

pee, hmm that's pretty bad lol!

reminds me of eow! yuck I have an alcohol bottle of it and sweet jesus it smells like nasty rotten/butt/cheese

pee, hmm that's pretty bad lol!

reminds me of eow! yuck I have an alcohol bottle of it and sweet jesus it smells like nasty rotten/butt/cheese

eeeeeeeeuuuwwwww!!!!

LOL! Keep in mind what pheros actually ARE. They are synthesized human bodily secretions - sweat, male and female sexual fluid, etc. Some people can smell them more than others, based upon our DNA. At best, they smell like musk, at worst - yes - butt cheese / toe cheese / b.o. / pee / poop ... :)

We do our best to blend them into perfumes like any other scented ingredient, but some people smell them more acutely than others regardless. They DO deliver subconscious chemical messages though. They do indeed work as advertised, and a year ago I was scoffing at the very idea. Having experienced the effects, I am now a thorough convert.

LOL! Keep in mind what pheros actually ARE. They are synthesized human bodily secretions - sweat, male and female sexual fluid, etc. Some people can smell them more than others, based upon our DNA. At best, they smell like musk, at worst - yes - butt cheese / toe cheese / b.o. / pee / poop ... :D

We do our best to blend them into perfumes like any other scented ingredient, but some people smell them more acutely than others regardless. They DO deliver subconscious chemical messages though. They do indeed work as advertised, and a year ago I was scoffing at the very idea. Having experienced the effects, I am now a thorough convert.

Thanx Mara ,

It doesnt always happen, only a couple of times i had this reaction. I thought maybe my body cem . was wonky .lol ;)

With cougar eh? I dont notice the pheros as much in that one. For me the grapfruit cuts it nicely ;)

I sometimes notice it in (and have heard others too) in Turn up the heat.

But ya as Mara said, it makes sense for what pheromones are... :D

I just KNEW we'd convert you sooner or later! When I started out with pheros, I was a die-hard skeptic.....I was the one walking around saying "Yeah, RIGHT"......and it was not until I noticed that I was having repetitve, consistent results that could not be explained away any longer......

I would again like to mention that the way you blend the pheros into the scents makes a BIG difference. You are not just dumping something stinky into something that smells good, and hoping it turns out ok.....you actually use the natural smell of the pheros as a note.....that blew me away the first time you said it.....NOBODY in the phero market does that! You ladies do a FABULOUS job..... :) We are so lucky!!!!

Ok, gushing over.....

• 4 months later...

I wore Super for Women today, this was the first time I've ever worn any pheros. I got really hot (I was standing next to my crush & he got me all hot & bothered) & I could totally smell cat pee in my cleavage, I am so worried that he thought I smelled like cat pee! Do you guys think it smelled that way to him?

Edited by coffeemama

LOL C-Mama

Did you shake the bottle first - like your life depended on it?

I am no expert but i had the same reaction with phero girl {metalic cat pee} but eventhough we (female) smell it and go uggh they (male) smell it and go ahhh

Just read through the reviews posts and answers - that is why i was so glad i found this site, the ladies here are so willing to share their knowledge and experience

They do that to me (smell like pee). My skin naturally amps the phero, so not all blends do an adequate job of covering on me. There are some that the smell of the phero totally overpower (so it smells like I am wearing straight phero). I have found that I need to recover the phero after 2-3 hours, regardless of the scent. For that reason, most of my pheros are custom ordered in regular scents so that I can also have a non-phero bottle for reapplication.

..Uh oh..dammit! ..so if I've been forgetting to shake my Cougar, the last 1/4 of the bottle will likely be pure EOW/pee smell? Also, I noticed that in my SS scented sample, the EOW amped WAY up before I could use it all.. Maybe that was why.. Oh, plus.. I guess I shouldn't have let the boyfriend smell the EOW straight from the bottle.. he grossed out and told me he didn't want me using it.. :w00t:

..Uh oh..dammit! ..so if I've been forgetting to shake my Cougar, the last 1/4 of the bottle will likely be pure EOW/pee smell? Also, I noticed that in my SS scented sample, the EOW amped WAY up before I could use it all.. Maybe that was why.. Oh, plus.. I guess I shouldn't have let the boyfriend smell the EOW straight from the bottle.. he grossed out and told me he didn't want me using it.. :w00t:

If you put it on and do a good job covering it, he'll never know.....

It was scented couger. But it doesnt always smell

that way when i wear it,wierd huh?

I know this is an old thread, but I just thought I would add that I have experienced the same thing with scented Cougar. Sometimes it smells absolutely delicious and sometimes it smells like it has turned bad on me. I don't think it is the pheros because I now have numerous scented and unscented phero products and this is different.

I think it is the grapefruit. What I don't know is if it is really turning bad on me sometimes or if that is just my perception. I have been afraid to wear it out. On the other hand, the last time I wore it my husband said it smelled good.