Sugared Amber

whiskerswhispers

This one has been on my list for awhile and now I'm finally "leveling up" and starting to shop with an eye for what can cover EOW. sweeeeet!

Has someone started a thread for top EOW covering perfumes?

Next time try it boosted with EOW, it takes it to OUT OF THIS WORLD amazing

DD, did you get this boosted with EoW by Mara or did you boost at home?

:yeahthat: You know I love cops and that is a great idea! Cops can make scents sweeter imo. Have you noticed a change in the scent at all?

• 3 months later...

This has changed so much. Took my sniffee out last night due to the latest amber spell potion. This smells so good and sexy that I am happy to wear it on its own or with some pheros. I'd love to get a bottle.

And you can! It's part of the permanent collection for LP and I'm SOOOOOOOOOOOO glad! This is definitely a favorite and won't disappear :)

I'm glad that it's permanent. Anyway, I didn't realise how wonder it smells till late last night, hours after I put my order in.

One scent which I will miss sorely will be LP Silver. It's no longer on Artfire and I have only one backup bottle in my vault.

• 4 months later...

This one along with Sugared Honeycomb sound so good. I love the Amber in Ambre Amour mixed with Occo White but I think the slightly sweetened aspect of this one is calling me. I saw that some use it with BI. I was thinking about getting one bottle with BI in it along with a non pheroed bottle since I know I will slather this one. Also thinking of a copped Sugared Honeycomb. It doesn't sound like either would have problems covering pheros.

Have any of you tried other pheros in this mix? I noticed maybe Cuddle Bunny. any others?

I've used Sugared Honeycomb to cover cops no problem. I've used Sugared Amber over all kinds of phero blends...SS4W, LFM & N, Lace, BANG!, Perfect Match...

Irish eyes ~I think you'll quite like it! It seems so simple...amber & sugar. That's it. But it's GLORIOUS! Absolutely gorgeous. My gf bought a bottle in spray and I know immediately when she's wearing it and she gets within range of my sniffer, lol. *swoons* It isn't heavy either, but, on me, the scent lasts and covers well.

Did anyone already compare this to Ambre Amour...?

To my nose, SA seems more resiny and chewy and seductive where AA seems brighter, cleaner and more perfume like.

• 1 month later...

Should have reviewed this sooner. It arrived in my first shipment this month. This scent was an instant love. As others have stated it can be used as a layer with other scents or worn alone. I like it both ways. On me the Amber slowly turns from the scent as it is wet to a chewy rich Amber. The sugar really makes it nommy. Compared to AA, I think the multiple amber in Ambre Amour are "brighter" and more crisp,then slowly turn into a very slightly powdery smokey type of amber. I think both are keepers and I don't want to be without either. I will have to get some AA with my next order.

I'm SO glad this is permanent! This way I'll still have this first love even after AA is all gone...But they are both lovely in very different ways...it's magick me thinks...

• 3 months later...

I second that Nutrix!!! I love this scent and often wear it alone to work and get so many compliments. I have paired it with Bang, LFM, Cougar, and Lace. I am sure it could handle quite a few more of the blends as well. The sugar and the Amber work perfectly together.

True! I've paired it with many a phero. It's Sweet and chewy and ALL amber. Sooooooo YUM!

I second that Nutrix!!! I love this scent and often wear it alone to work and get so many compliments. I have paired it with Bang, LFM, Cougar, and Lace. I am sure it could handle quite a few more of the blends as well. The sugar and the Amber work perfectly together.

True! I've paired it with many a phero. It's Sweet and chewy and ALL amber. Sooooooo YUM!

Hi ladies, is the Sugared Amber better in spray or oil form?

I have it in oil, but my gf has it in spray. I love the oils because they last on me and stay close, but honestly, I love my gf's spray...you can spray clothes, or hair and - geeze - it just smells fantastic!

I had two bottles. One I turned into a spray and one I left as oil. Truthfully I think the spray gets used up quicker than the oil for me because the scent fades quicker ( and I mixed it as 60/40). Doesn't seem to reach the gooey sweet stage the oil does and, at least for me, I love the way the oil evolves and lasts all day. This is one I will always keep on hand and in oil form. It blends with any scent so it is well worth having.

ETA: My last bottle I blended with Lace and Cops......Love it!!! covers the cops well

Edited by irish eyes

I just got a bottle of UN Lumina lightly scented with this. Such a lovely scent. In the lightly scented form it comes across as a soft, sweet, warm, slightly powdery amber (like it's a donut coated in powdered sugar). I find it a very relaxing scent. Subtle enough to wear anywhere, anytime, but totally covers the phero as well. I'm going to have to get an oil version too based on Irish Eyes' "gooey sweet" oil review. This is a scent of soft seduction.

Edited by vladmyra

It is one I won't be without...thank goodness it is permanent. I do feel the spray version is softer. The oil version develops on the skin and is great for wearing on its own or with other scents. I find it adds depth to the ones I layer with it. I have a bottle that is 1/2 Sugared Amber and 1/2 LP Red...I use it for daytime then can add LP Red over it in the evening. I boosted my LP Red with Blatant invitation so it is just all kinds of fun. Just a versatile scent that you can use so many ways.