Baby Boo

Beccah

il_fullxfull.1637165750_dd55.jpg

Artwork Courtesy of Shannon Stamey @October Illustrations.

MAGICKAL MEANINGS OF INGREDIENTS:
PUMPKIN ~ Fertility, plenty, abundance, prosperity. Male sexual stimulant.
OATS ~ Prosperity, abundance, sustenance, money spells.
VANILLA ~ Aphrodisiac, inspires happiness, playfulness, sexual arousal, lust, vitalizing.
MILK/BUTTER/CREAM ~ Nurturing, soothing, eases troubled relationships. Goddess energy.
MAPLE ~ Love attraction, longevity; money attractant.
SUGAR ~ Attracts love, luck, sweetness and riches. Lust inducing, wishes granted.
ALLSPICE ~ Luck, health, prosperity, money.

Cookies truly fit for a tiny Fall Fairy! For all our pumpkin lovers out there, here’s Mara's delicious Autumnal take on 'Pumpkin Scotchies,' Just the right balance of sugar and pumpkin spice blended with hearty oatmeal, hot maple and vanilla cream, enhanced with just a drop of sweet amber. Adorably spooky-sweet!

Deep in the enchanted forest of dappled gold and scarlet hue

look under a mushroom and there you’ll find darling Baby Boo.

The dearest wee fae, she adores Autumn in a most delicious way

bringing delectable treats for the fairies’ gatherings.

Atop her trusty snail

bearing delicious dainties in a magical pail

she travels the sylvan paths so carefully

always wary of any who might trod less than cautiously

upon her smallish self.

Her fairy friends rejoice at her arrival

with music and dance no one will remain idle

at the Grand Autumnal Ball!

• luna65 unlocked this topic

I'm wearing Baby Boo for the second time today and I am really enjoying it! It smells like Oatmeal Fairy Cake with pumpkin and spices mixed in. It's perfect for the fall weather we're having. I was worried about the maple, but it is just adding some nice sweetness and not making me smell like pancakes, which it usually does. I would definitely reccomend this one! 

For me, this is basically just a spicier version of Scotchies.  I get the sweetness in the vial but on my skin (no surprise) the spices take over, but are well-blended with the oats.  In that way it reminds me a bit of Gimme Money.  So if you missed out on Scotchies or you like that sort of thing, then I definitely recommend it.

Baby Boo fooled me. I had to come check notes because I thought I was smelling Musk but knew that couldn’t be right. It’s the maple which I usually hate. But it makes Baby Boo. The rest is just as it sounds, spices( that don’t turn my arm red for once), pumpkin, cream. Just yum. I really don’t get oats on the skin though I do in the Vial. Might need a full bottle of this beauty!

Mmmm! This is delicious! At least, it smells delicious ?

I'm waiting to see if the spices go crazy on my skin like they sometimes do but as of right now, everything is playing nicely together. Pumpkin Scotchies, for sure!

• 2 weeks later...

In the vial, this one is OH MY GOD YUM! The perfect sweet vanilla pumpkin! 

At first, the oatmeal is really obnoxious on first application on my skin, but it becomes DELICIOUS after dry down, like a spicy pumpkin treat! Completely different than what I get in the vial, but lovely, and a nice occasional alternative to Black or White Velvet Pumpkin (both scents I also adore). It lasted a good long while, too. I really liked this one a lot. 

• 2 months later...

This one is SOOOOOO delish! Because I am determined to "wear" down my previous perfume stash, it took me a while to wear this. In the vial after arrival, it was LURV at first whiff.  Wearing it is a dream. It was so familiar and yet I wasn't able to put my finger on it until I read above the likeness to Scotchies - and that's totally it! Side by side they are very different but there are unmistakable similarities. The pumpkin and spice are a delicious twist, and ooooh so YUM!

• 4 weeks later...

You know those Biscoff cookies? That is exactly what I smell like when I wear this. It's uncanny. Up close, the spice comes out a little more. They're not dry, more like baking spices. Sometimes the milk/butter/cream combo goes bad on me, but I have no problem with it in this one. They stay in line, contributing to the overall baked goods vibe. It goes quiet pretty quickly, though, and within an hour and a half I have to hold my wrist up to my nose to smell anything. What remains is just a hint of sweet spice. 

• 6 months later...

Bumping for Sale!

my favorite weenie last year! This is one of those LPs that turns everything I think I like and dislike on it’s head. So good it makes me forget I hate maple and not too fond of oats either. Delicious gourmand but complex enough that it’s not simply a foodie.