New *Private Editions* to share!

Potion Master

No fair talking about the new ones before I get my box. Now the wait will be worse than before.

:wink2:

I know hey?! I got mine on wait for me, they sound so good.

Thanks seamonkey for thinking up such yummy scents :D

I know hey?! I got mine on wait for me, they sound so good.

Thanks seamonkey for thinking up such yummy scents :wink2:

You're welcome...I was very happy with both of the scents. Hope everyone that purchased any one of the Private Editions enjoys them :D .

Oh now I know what Ivory Pixie's Midnight Garden reminds me of. I just pulled out my Jo Malone Tuberose and there it is.

I haven't got my bottle yet :P so I don't even know what it smells like!! lol!

Lasagna,

Pixie

Some how I've never seen the lil ninja before... ;) I love it!

I really am wanting to try musk in the dust and cocoa fae although I'm hoping I don't already have a cotton candy scent that smells just like one of them., I have a few sugary /cotton candy scents, but I love sugary and cotton candy scents :happybirthday:

Well, from the sounds of it, I am sure if you try it and dont enjoy it

(or it doesnt work for you) there will be other forum members (including myself) willing to swap :)

Yes! I'm sorry things have been a bit hectic lately haven't really had much time to check in. :happybirthday: It smells wonderful, just as I imagined it. Also I would like to say thank you for the extra samples! They all smells so good! I was SHOCKED by Smokey Kisses. :nanerturtle: I usually don't do very well with anything that has smoke in it but this was so sweet smelling! A real shocker! It was funny though, I opened the package and put them out on my lap so I could smell them slowly one by one like I usually do and I smelled something over the top sweet just as soon as they were in my lap. I picked one up and noticed it was wet...hmmm, I picked them all up again and as well as I can figure the top had adjusted with the weather or shipping and I had Nakai Nectar all over my lap and couch! lol Needless to say I smelled wonderful even after my morning shower the next day! My couch smells pretty sexy too! :) It is defiantly on my wish list now it smells great! Classic Seduction was also one of my faves from August. Oh and by the way, how are we doing on Green? I know your getting tired of that question but it's one of those back burner scents that I must watch and obsess about. You know last bottle stalking, one of my favorite past times! :)

Steak and potatoes,

Pixie

• 2 weeks later...

When I click on the 'Private Editions' link from the page that has the thumbnails of all the LPs, it doesn't work. I was trying to see if there are any bottles left of Liz's rose otto and patchouli. A friend of mine commandeered my unscented 'Super Sexy' so I've got to order more of that and thought about getting the rose otto/patch one too.

Darbla