Mark's Love God Blend

il_fullxfull.1637340240_q35o.jpg

Designed by longtime phero and fragrance enthusiast Mark aka Snoopyace, who spent over a year experimenting to craft his latest masterpiece: "I created the Love God formula as an all around relationship blend designed to promote a masculine aura, exuding trust and attractiveness. All to help the Love God in you attract and rekindle the romance with his Goddess".

INGREDIENTS: Beta-Androstenol, Alpha-Androstenol, Androsterone, Epi-Androsterone, Androstadienone, DHEAS, Androstenone, Estatetraenol, Copulins.

1 hour ago, luna65 said:

Ah, the label is awesome!  Is that from The Sheik?

I believe it is!  ?

Snoopy has been moving so many bottles lately to his online friends, that we decided to whip up a batch instead of mixing each order individually by hand. Everyone seems to love it so far! Awesome job, Snoops!

Jennifer made the adorable label. I asked her for Valentino and she did the rest. Exactly what I pictured in my head too. :)

First, a little background.  I spent over a year as well as a considerable (for me) amount of time and financial resources looking to recreate an extinct phero blend that had everything that I was looking for in a blend.  I was looking for a product that no longer existed.  I got tired of looking and decided to get creative.  Thank you to Mara's patience with me during my creative process!  The Love God is meant to be more of a date or one on one relationship enhancing blend.  Having said that, I've also discovered that it works surprisingly well as an icebreaker for meeting new people and can be easily steered sexual.  It's primary focus, however is to be a relationship enhancer/date situation type of phero blend.  To make interactions where you are one on one with a romantic partner or potential one go as smoothly as possible.

I've worn this in both oil and spray versions as well as scented and unscented.  I definitely recommend either getting it scented or utilizing a good cover scent if you get it unscented.  I find that the spray version definitely works at a greater range so quite often it appears to start working more quickly but I've not noticed a difference between oil and spray as far as how strong the effects are.  I've worn this at anywhere from 1" to 20" and from 1 spray (of the 60/40 alcohol/oil version) up to 10 sprays ? and for me, my sweet spot is about 12- 16" (about 30 cm to 40 cm) and 4 -5 sprays.  I know some guys who routinely wear more but I find that for me, any more than what I previously stated is just overkill without any increase in effects.  For me, the effects of the oil last much longer than the spray with the oil really lasting about 8 hours before a strong dropoff in effect.  The sprays for me last about 4 or so hours depending on temperature, humidity, ect.

I love the self effects I get from this.  I feel strong, confident, relaxed and in charge.  I have a very strong sense of just not worrying about what people think.  Just enjoying the moment.  I find that I feel much more eloquent when I am wearing this as well.

The effects I see on others are actually dependent on the length of their exposure to The Love God's charms.  People I don't know:  I do get quite a bit of a shock and awe type of reaction from women in particular.  Most people would call it the, Deer In Headlights Look.  That is generally followed by a head snap to see who just caught their attention.  This is followed by them starting to follow me.  No really.  I get a lot of hovering near me behavior.  People who are more extroverted will generally try to strike up conversation with me and before long it turns to relationship status or a sudden complaint about their romantic partner.  The longer someone is in your cloud the more interested they become.  It can get a bit crazy.  Other guys just see you as the coolest guy in the room and they want to be cool by association.  That generally means trying to show you how great they are and why they are worthy of your time.  

If you wear this around people you know, especially women you've had any sort of history with, the process is sped up considerably.  I have had to fend off a few women I've known for years that have never shown any sort of romantic interest who after being exposed to Love God were suddenly interested and open about expressing it.  In my experience, this will create stalkers.

I LOVE wearing Love God around my bride because she is just happy, affectionate and wanting to linger very closely to me.  It also has a more sexual side that was very welcome but unexpected.  I'll just leave it at that.  :Emoticons04263:

Edited by Snoopyace

I decided to try a little experiment yesterday.  I recently purchased The Love God unscented in a 60/40 alcohol/oil spray just to try this particular experiment.  Anyone who has TLG unscented knows that it is a bit uh, aromatic when you first apply it.  

I wondered how I would be reacted to by the general public and my bride if I just slapped on 6 sprays (one to each wrist and each side of the neck and two to the torso) and went out in public.  I expected people to recoil in terror at the copulin induced stench that is me but I was very pleasantly surprised.  I wasn't seeing the usual 6' or more range I normally see with scented Love God but I did see about a 4' reaction bubble that was still in line with how people normally react to me.  That being very positively.

My bride was recently complaining about how I am ALWAYS wearing cologne and that she thought it was weird that I do so.  Not everyone is a big scent wearer so I started wearing TLG unscented around her just to see if she'd say anything.  She has not complained about any untidy odor but happily she also seems to be positively affected by the unscented spray.  Might have to recreate this with an unscented oil version.  I do prefer the oils over the sprays but I chose the spray because I figured the diffusion would be better.  

Even though I am crazy enough to try wearing TLG unscented, I still HIGHLY recommend some sort of cover scent for this.  Just to be on the safe side.

:Emoticons10311:

Loving the attention from the Love God. Four sprays of Excalibur scented Love God and our waitress at lunch wouldn't stop talking to me. To the point that my bride commented on my new 'girlfriend' and how she is great at bringing me drinks (seriously, refills o'plenty) and then I got a free dessert out of it. She was also complimenting my bride on her handsome husband. Whoo! 

This is a ridiculous example of what happens every time I'm wearing The Love God.  

Watching my son do a choir concert at a local festival. Indoors and wearing 8" of LP: Homme scented oil Love God spread over my usual app points. The longer I stood there, the more women gravitated closer to me. To the point that my bride (who was originally standing next to me got pushed out. I was surrounded by 8-10 Moms (all with blond or dyed blond hair!) in riding boots and yoga pants. During this time, I was opened by at least 4 of them. As in, actively coming over to talk to me. Not just standing and gawking in the hopes I'd say 'hi.' These were women I HAD NEVER MET. My bride was just standing off to the side with my mother in law who was in shock at the crowd. My bride is used to this stuff and just stood there. It took me a moment to notice because I was watching my kid pretend he was singing but when I noticed, she told me to just stay where I was because they were enjoying the show! 

After we got outside, my mom in-law actually laughed and said the scene reminded her of the movie Michael (I have to go look that up). When these women saw me with my bride (according to her) there were a lot of disappointed faces when I ignored each of them and went to talk to her. *shrugs*

This is such an awesome date night blend!  Even if you have someone new that you want to impress and are going to be spending the evening together, this is what you need.  I am seeing my bride actually bringing up the need for us to have more date nights since I've been wearing this.  Prior to that happening, she never mentioned it.  I love how The Love God brings our relationship back to feeling new again, before all the responsibilities got in the way.  

On 10/27/2018 at 3:14 PM, Snoopyace said:

After we got outside, my mom in-law actually laughed and said the scene reminded her of the movie Michael (I have to go look that up).

Ha! That gave me a good chuckle. I know exactly what she's referencing. That's a really great movie, I recommend it, too. :D 

On 10/29/2018 at 4:12 PM, Crash said:

Ha! That gave me a good chuckle. I know exactly what she's referencing. That's a really great movie, I recommend it, too. :D 

I looked it up and yes, that's actually how it sort of felt!  I tend to draw a crowd naturally anyhow but this was surreal.  If I was someone who wasn't used to or comfortable with attention, this could have been a bit much.  It really is a fun phero blend that makes everyone feel good, however.  Isn't that the most important thing? 

• 1 month later...

Some of the reactions have been pretty strong. This mix is on the edge of dangerous.

There is one happily married mom of two I know. I can tell there is some attraction on her part, but we are both happily married so I am not going down that road. But this is the conversation we had (with her husband only feet away) the last time I was wearing this mix near her:

Her: You would never cheat would you?

Me: No, of course not.

Her: Because that would be bad.

Me: Yes, very bad.

Her: I would never cheat. 

Me: No, of course you wouldn't. You are a very good person.

Then she just seemed to kinda freeze up for almost 10 seconds, not exactly sure what to say next.

I always get one of those socially polite "side hugs". But you can feel her whole body relax and she comepletely leans her head against my chest for just a second. 

Other women seem to move in closer than usual. A lot more hugs. 

If I were single, I could move around with this mix. 

44 minutes ago, quietguy said:

Some of the reactions have been pretty strong. This mix is on the edge of dangerous.

If I were single, I could move around with this mix. 

I agree, it can be very dangerous!  This has been the consensus of those of us in relationships that have been wearing it.  The single guys are suddenly finding that women who were previously uninterested are also now suddenly available.  It's been really fun to read all the stories.  I can actually relate to the conversation you had because I've been fielding similar ones since really perfecting TLG.  My bride also seems much more content when I wear this as well.  The effects on her aren't nearly as OVERT as with other women but because I know her baseline behavior, I see that she is more comfortable, happy and attracted.  Even more than her behavior, she will tell me how much she cares, etc.  Not her normal.

19 hours ago, Snoopyace said:

My bride also seems much more content when I wear this as well.  The effects on her aren't nearly as OVERT as with other women but because I know her baseline behavior, I see that she is more comfortable, happy and attracted.  Even more than her behavior, she will tell me how much she cares, etc.  Not her normal.

The wife has been a lot more ... affectionate ... since I started wearing this. Now there are other home factors that have come into play. But I certainly think this blend has given everything that extra bump. 

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 1/2/2019 at 6:56 PM, androstenol said:

I obviously need to be going to the forums. This is super exciting ! Well done there, Mark !

Thanks!  It's been a fun blend to figure out and test.  It really is amazing just how positive things have been with it.:Emoticons10311:

I think I'm going to have to order a bottle of the unscented oil. It's just toooooooo tempting!

Everyone who has tried this seems to love it, lol, really fantastic conception Snoopyace ^_~

14 minutes ago, NuTrix said:

I think I'm going to have to order a bottle of the unscented oil. It's just toooooooo tempting!

Everyone who has tried this seems to love it, lol, really fantastic conception Snoopyace ^_~

Thanks!  I'd love to hear a female perspective on this!  Especially from someone who's had as much pheromone experience as you have.  I know you've probably read the reviews at 'the other forum' but it really is amazing for relationships! :)

39 minutes ago, Snoopyace said:

Thanks!  I'd love to hear a female perspective on this!  Especially from someone who's had as much pheromone experience as you have.  I know you've probably read the reviews at 'the other forum' but it really is amazing for relationships! :)

I have, but I was following it early, when we could only order it if asked for. There's over a hundred pages now! Took a while to catch up! :D What great testing reviews, you've definitely got something special here. I will order a full bottle of the oil during pherotine to avoid multiple orders, but waiting is HARD! Planning to make a spray from it, to use in tandem with the oil, as that seems to work so well for you. Will definately share results ❤️

• 2 weeks later...

Someone on another forum posted this for me after I had mentioned the need to needlepoint this advice on a pillow because I got tired of constantly saying it.

359555B4-A9E9-43EC-BD87-E54AE6B2AB58.jpeg

🤣 I saw this! You're fans (or should I say TLG's?) are just eager, lol. I know I'm awaiting a shipping notice wth bated breath myself 👌

After reading several pages on the other forum, I'm kinda curious what would happen if the Love God (on him) met Sexpionage (on her)...

On 2/7/2019 at 10:52 PM, oceanjewel said:

After reading several pages on the other forum, I'm kinda curious what would happen if the Love God (on him) met Sexpionage (on her)...

Ooooooooo! Once I get a handle on TLG, this will be a must!

Snoopyace! I came home yesterday and there was a PACKAGE from LP left in our door!

Squeeeeeeeeeal!

I have some 4ml dropper bottles that I plan to decant some into (I ordered the oil) to try to control dosage rather than going by swipes. I'm going to go back through the pages to see where people are landing for "sweet spots". I'm thinking to start at 2 drops (I expect that to be 30ish mcgs) and go from there. Do you have any personal recommends? I'm going to have Mr Right try it out too, probably next weekend. 

I will be testing it tomorrow only because I have something else lined up for today, lol. Very excited!

35 minutes ago, NuTrix said:

Ooooooooo! Once I get a handle on TLG, this will be a must!

Snoopyace! I came home yesterday and there was a PACKAGE from LP left in our door!

Squeeeeeeeeeal!

I have some 4ml dropper bottles that I plan to decant some into (I ordered the oil) to try to control dosage rather than going by swipes. I'm going to go back through the pages to see where people are landing for "sweet spots". I'm thinking to start at 2 drops (I expect that to be 30ish mcgs) and go from there. Do you have any personal recommends? I'm going to have Mr Right try it out too, probably next weekend. 

I will be testing it tomorrow only because I have something else lined up for today, lol. Very excited!

Just curious, @NuTrix, are you trying TLG on yourself? Is it okay for women to wear? 

36 minutes ago, Kayla said:

Just curious, @NuTrix, are you trying TLG on yourself? Is it okay for women to wear? 

TLG has gotten absolutely amazing reviews!  I'm really trying it to see how it would wear on a woman.

It was formulated by Snoopyace with men in mind.

That being said, I didn't see anything in the list of molecules that screamed, "No women allowed!" 😊 And the way women have embraced it (teehee, and the men wearing it...) it seemed like something that could be incredibly nice. I enjoy Teddy BB and B2.2. My hope/thought is that this blend could be something nice for some of us ladies as well. I plan to wear it on myself this week to test, and on my husband over the weekend next weekend.

It's got None & Rone in it, which can give some women headaches or make them feel irritable. I react that way, but some women enjoy the more testosterone-y blends on themselves.

Teddy BB and Phero B2.2 are unisex.

It did make me rather lightheaded by way of huffing it on me in the form of Adam's Nectar.  But on someone else, I'm sure it works exactly the way it's meant to, ooh la la!

2 hours ago, NuTrix said:

TLG has gotten absolutely amazing reviews!  I'm really trying it to see how it would wear on a woman.

It was formulated by Snoopyace with men in mind.

That being said, I didn't see anything in the list of molecules that screamed, "No women allowed!" 😊 And the way women have embraced it (teehee, and the men wearing it...) it seemed like something that could be incredibly nice. I enjoy Teddy BB and B2.2. My hope/thought is that this blend could be something nice for some of us ladies as well. I plan to wear it on myself this week to test, and on my husband over the weekend next weekend.

1 hour ago, Potion Master said:

It's got None & Rone in it, which can give some women headaches or make them feel irritable. I react that way, but some women enjoy the more testosterone-y blends on themselves.

Interesting! I'll see how it goes when my husband wears it, then decide. I had just assumed that it was only for men. I like Teddy BB, as well. :)

4 hours ago, Potion Master said:

Teddy BB and Phero B2.2 are unisex.

That's true!

I probably will not wear the same average amount a man would, but blends with Enone give me a boost, like sexy confidence :) Gives me pep in my step! ^_^

3 hours ago, luna65 said:

It did make me rather lightheaded by way of huffing it on me in the form of Adam's Nectar.  But on someone else, I'm sure it works exactly the way it's meant to, ooh la la!

:D

2 hours ago, Kayla said:

Interesting! I'll see how it goes when my husband wears it, then decide. I had just assumed that it was only for men. I like Teddy BB, as well. :)

:D Well! With all these great reviews, I think things will go well with your hubby ^_~

3 hours ago, Kayla said:

Looking forward to a review!

Official test start...

The LP products are ones I'm already familiar with, except this new to me Love God. If my guess is right, on a woman, this will be what it is for men in as far as it being a status/bonding/attraction blend. The masculine components (Enone & rone molecules) should be well balanced, even if they are a bit higher, so that I can wear them successfully in this blend. I expect my sweet spot to be 2 drops/sprays, which will be 30ish mcgs. It already has a touch of Est and cops, but if it needs something more to feminize it, I'll cross that bridge when I get there.

Well! Off to prepare!
x2 TLG in oil for today...

Good luck! 👍 

I bought the oil just because that is my preference.

Today I started with x2 drops (approx 30mcgs) inside elbows.

I actually felt a little buzzed at first.

I noticed that the perfume I used to cover, though already a favorite, seemed extraordinarily amazing and I couldn't inhale deeply or often enough! laughing.gif

I felt very, hmm, normal, lol. No aggressiveness, though I think I've been a tad more serious than my usual self.

This seems to help me focus my thoughts and I feel articulate, not having to reach for words (sometimes my "mommy brain " seems to lose its vocabulary...)

Unfortunately I didn't get to interact with as many people as I hoped. We're having a winter storm here and a lot people have called out so I pretty much have been introspective about affects (good but still wishing I had guinea pigs...) The one co-worker I've been with, male, has had positive reactions. We've been sharing mutual entertainment between work, silly things on our phones, stories, etc., good comraderie/rapport.

It's been 10 hrs and I just gave myself a little swipe behind each ear and a dab under my nose, just to see what happens when I get home to Mr Right...got that little buzzed feeling on that tiny application, but it passed more quickly. Hmm.

----------------

Got home, but Mr Right was exhausted from a full work day and then chasing after...er, I mean, tending to, lil Nu. So I took over parenting duties so he could shower and crash. He seemed generally aggitated (read, tired) but after tucking Nu in, I tucked him in, lol, and while he was very tired, he was liking the cuddle vibe I was sending - giving him hugs, caresses, kisses - and his aggitation seemed to vanished. He surprised me by pulling me into the bed for some extra snuggle lubbins before letting me go and nearly passing out instantly. TLG? I know I was feeling cuddly and empathetic. I'm curious if it also attributed to his improved mood? And reciprocating my affection in spite of feeling exhausted?

That is awesome!  Yup.  I would say you both fell under the spell of The Love God!  It is fascinating to me how this affected you while wearing it.  :Emoticons10311:

2 hours ago, Snoopyace said:

That is awesome!  Yup.  I would say you both fell under the spell of The Love God!  It is fascinating to me how this affected you while wearing it.  :Emoticons10311:

It'll take some wearing to pick out the nuances. Will go 2 drops again today...

x2 TLG at inner elbows, plus a 2 inch strip along each side of my jawline hoping for more noticeable selfies.

I wasn't as layered up today after initial application, so that may have affected my selfies as well.

I didn't have that strange buzzed feeling today but I noticed my mood was elevated after application, in spite of having to rush to pack up lil Nu and get to work.

My sitter offered me something to taste while I was there and asked my opinion on how she might make it better (this has never happened before soooooo? And she has never tasted my cooking so why trust my opinion lol???) It was unusual.

Like I said we had poor weather and again there were few targets, but the encounters I had were playful and fun.

I noticed I am more laid back when I wear TLG, not quiet, not ever hahaha! Ok, occasionally quiet, but there's definitely a contentedness. Is there A1 in this? I had a focus on productivity when something needed completed but was still laid back and able to have fun with co-workers as time allowed, which made for an enjoyable night's work.

I am going to give myself a swipe behind each ear and dot under nose again before heading home to Mr Right...

Awesome!  I'm honestly hoping a few more women are brave and give this a wear.  I honestly believe that the trace amounts of Est should buffer the androstenone enough for a woman to wear it.  After all, why should the guys have all the fun?!!

Oh, and yes there is androstedienone in this.

Edited by Snoopyace