il_fullxfull.1637340240_q35o.jpg

Designed by longtime phero and fragrance enthusiast Mark aka Snoopyace, who spent over a year experimenting to craft his latest masterpiece: "I created the Love God formula as an all around relationship blend designed to promote a masculine aura, exuding trust and attractiveness. All to help the Love God in you attract and rekindle the romance with his Goddess".

INGREDIENTS: Beta-Androstenol, Alpha-Androstenol, Androsterone, Epi-Androsterone, Androstadienone, DHEAS, Androstenone, Estatetraenol, Copulins.

Ah, the label is awesome!  Is that from The Sheik?

1 hour ago, luna65 said:

Ah, the label is awesome!  Is that from The Sheik?

I believe it is!  😀

Snoopy has been moving so many bottles lately to his online friends, that we decided to whip up a batch instead of mixing each order individually by hand. Everyone seems to love it so far! Awesome job, Snoops!

Jennifer made the adorable label. I asked her for Valentino and she did the rest. Exactly what I pictured in my head too. :)

First, a little background.  I spent over a year as well as a considerable (for me) amount of time and financial resources looking to recreate an extinct phero blend that had everything that I was looking for in a blend.  I was looking for a product that no longer existed.  I got tired of looking and decided to get creative.  Thank you to Mara's patience with me during my creative process!  The Love God is meant to be more of a date or one on one relationship enhancing blend.  Having said that, I've also discovered that it works surprisingly well as an icebreaker for meeting new people and can be easily steered sexual.  It's primary focus, however is to be a relationship enhancer/date situation type of phero blend.  To make interactions where you are one on one with a romantic partner or potential one go as smoothly as possible.

I've worn this in both oil and spray versions as well as scented and unscented.  I definitely recommend either getting it scented or utilizing a good cover scent if you get it unscented.  I find that the spray version definitely works at a greater range so quite often it appears to start working more quickly but I've not noticed a difference between oil and spray as far as how strong the effects are.  I've worn this at anywhere from 1" to 20" and from 1 spray (of the 60/40 alcohol/oil version) up to 10 sprays 😳 and for me, my sweet spot is about 12- 16" (about 30 cm to 40 cm) and 4 -5 sprays.  I know some guys who routinely wear more but I find that for me, any more than what I previously stated is just overkill without any increase in effects.  For me, the effects of the oil last much longer than the spray with the oil really lasting about 8 hours before a strong dropoff in effect.  The sprays for me last about 4 or so hours depending on temperature, humidity, ect.

I love the self effects I get from this.  I feel strong, confident, relaxed and in charge.  I have a very strong sense of just not worrying about what people think.  Just enjoying the moment.  I find that I feel much more eloquent when I am wearing this as well.

The effects I see on others are actually dependent on the length of their exposure to The Love God's charms.  People I don't know:  I do get quite a bit of a shock and awe type of reaction from women in particular.  Most people would call it the, Deer In Headlights Look.  That is generally followed by a head snap to see who just caught their attention.  This is followed by them starting to follow me.  No really.  I get a lot of hovering near me behavior.  People who are more extroverted will generally try to strike up conversation with me and before long it turns to relationship status or a sudden complaint about their romantic partner.  The longer someone is in your cloud the more interested they become.  It can get a bit crazy.  Other guys just see you as the coolest guy in the room and they want to be cool by association.  That generally means trying to show you how great they are and why they are worthy of your time.  

If you wear this around people you know, especially women you've had any sort of history with, the process is sped up considerably.  I have had to fend off a few women I've known for years that have never shown any sort of romantic interest who after being exposed to Love God were suddenly interested and open about expressing it.  In my experience, this will create stalkers.

I LOVE wearing Love God around my bride because she is just happy, affectionate and wanting to linger very closely to me.  It also has a more sexual side that was very welcome but unexpected.  I'll just leave it at that.  :Emoticons04263:

Edited by Snoopyace

As far as positive responses from females go, this is perhaps the best blend I've ever used.

I decided to try a little experiment yesterday.  I recently purchased The Love God unscented in a 60/40 alcohol/oil spray just to try this particular experiment.  Anyone who has TLG unscented knows that it is a bit uh, aromatic when you first apply it.  

I wondered how I would be reacted to by the general public and my bride if I just slapped on 6 sprays (one to each wrist and each side of the neck and two to the torso) and went out in public.  I expected people to recoil in terror at the copulin induced stench that is me but I was very pleasantly surprised.  I wasn't seeing the usual 6' or more range I normally see with scented Love God but I did see about a 4' reaction bubble that was still in line with how people normally react to me.  That being very positively.

My bride was recently complaining about how I am ALWAYS wearing cologne and that she thought it was weird that I do so.  Not everyone is a big scent wearer so I started wearing TLG unscented around her just to see if she'd say anything.  She has not complained about any untidy odor but happily she also seems to be positively affected by the unscented spray.  Might have to recreate this with an unscented oil version.  I do prefer the oils over the sprays but I chose the spray because I figured the diffusion would be better.  

Even though I am crazy enough to try wearing TLG unscented, I still HIGHLY recommend some sort of cover scent for this.  Just to be on the safe side.

:Emoticons10311: