Archive: Agent XXX

luna65

image.png.f883b7ca539920b5bd93b8e60bc875fb.png

A beautifully elegant and mysteriously complex spicy floral, perfect for whatever daring sexcapades you're plotting…a heart of rich rose and juicy apricot with the citrus shine of tangerine and neroli, the warmth of ginger, nutmeg and cinnamon, lounging upon a bed of deep black vanilla, amber and sweet musk, and finished with sparkling sprinkles of pink, white and brown sugar. To further enhance its allure, we've added a salacious dose of our exclusive SEXPIONAGE pheromone blend, A Copulin-heavy *sex bomb* mixture, with a smidge of androstenone to inspire sexually aggressive behavior in both you and your mate; softened with alpha-androstenol to steer the blend in a happy, playful direction.

ROSE ~ Self confidence, strong aphrodisiac properties, attracts affection & love, fertility, divination/clairvoyance.
TANGERINE, ORANGE BLOSSOM ~ Strong 'magnet' to attract men; eternal love, marriage, fruitfulness, thoughtfulness, happiness, tribute.
APRICOT ~ Love, love, love! Romance, passion, femininity.
HONEY ~ Enticing, seductive; use to bewitch a straying or hesitant lover. Happiness, fulfillment.
VANILLA ~ Aphrodisiac, inspires happiness, playfulness, sexual arousal, lust, vitalizing.
SUGAR ~ Attracts love, luck, sweetness and riches. Lust inducing, wishes granted.
GINGER ~ Fiery and fortifying, induces passion. Intensifies love spells and success spells. Love, money, success, power. Ginger increases sensitivity in the erogenous zones.
CINNAMON ~ Male sexual stimulation, passion, lust, healing, protection, energy, creativity, psychic powers.
NUTMEG ~ Strengthens clairvoyance, luck, money, health, fidelity.
AMBER ~ Fertility, creativity, love, luck, riches.
MUSK ~ Self confidence and strength, sexual attractant, heightens passions and arousal.

Created by: Mara Fox

Description: Julie (luna65)

Label art:

Bond Girls collection, July 2013

from Sexpot Spy: an Agent Null adventure
by Julian Lune

Fleming's was a club so secret many of its clientele weren't even certain where it actually was. One stepped into an elevator located in a fairly nondescript office building, entering a secret code upon the keypad, and ended up exiting far underground into a warren of corridors hewn from bedrock and through a series of heavy steel doors. Agent Null had taken this route for as long as he could remember, his clearance allowing him access, the same clearance so secret he couldn't be assigned an actual designation.

The club was fairly lively as he entered, all eyes alighting on his handsome visage momentarily and then turning back to whatever concerns the crowd shared…for they were all spies, that's what made the club so special: it was a haven of amnesty and of relaxation for those engaged in clandestine activities for Queen and country, for good or evil.

"Evening, Smiley," he hailed the maitre d, who nodded and smiled politely.

"Good evening sir, a pleasure to see you again. We had heard –"

Null waved a suave hand at the other. "You know how people talk."

"Quite so, sir."

"Has anyone…asked about me tonight?"

The gentleman's expression became all bland politesse. "How could they, Agent Null? You aren't even here."

The agent nodded and moved towards the bar. Behind him, Smiley rolled his eyes. What most of these young pups failed to recall was his own prior experience in the intelligence game, when men were men and you didn't have to have a pretty face to save the world.

At the bar Null ordered an extremely parched martini and greeted another patron, a tall man with wavy black hair and an attractive but wary countenance.

"Pov, you old rascal! Didn't think you'd want to be seen with the likes of us!"

Agent Pov – who was both Null's nemesis in the field and his friend in private – turned dark round eyes to Null, a full-lipped mouth formed into a smirk.

"Null, you're looking nicely unrumpled."

Agent Null pulled at his dinner jacket and shot his cuffs. His cufflinks – miniature titanium Lugers – gleamed in the intimate lighting of the room.

"Well obviously."

Pov knocked back a shot of vodka and took a drag from a smoldering black Sobraine. "I heard a building fell on you."

Null gave a snort of derision before sipping his drink. "Such hyperbole! It was only the first three floors."

Pov let out a bark of a laugh. "Someone wasn't trying hard enough to kill you, I take it."

The two exchanged a more knowing laugh at that observation. They each received orders to liquidate the other on a regular basis and yet somehow those orders were never quite followed through.

"So…have you seen her?" Null asked.

Pov looked around the room, the intense gaze then turned to his friend once more. "Only in my dreams, comrade. Why would she be here?"

Null straightened up, smoothing his hair. "We have a date."

Pov began coughing and Null pounded his back. "You alright, mate?"

"I would never have suspected –"

"Every woman eventually succumbs to me, Pov, that's why there's no classification for my pay grade."

As Pov groaned in response, the subject of their conversation glided into the room and to Null it seemed all movement of every kind simply froze around her, she moved like a goddess, like she owned the earth and everyone upon it.

Agent XXX, the most deliciously dangerous woman in the world. She possessed a license to do anything, everything, to complete the mission, whatever it may be.

And because they were on opposing sides of geopolitical agendas, someday it might be him on the wrong end of her sanctioned mayhem.

Her stride was a slink, the black satin sheath she wore clinging to her perfect curves as every part of her swayed in the motion she perfected through long years of training to be the ultimate femme fatale. Her breasts yielded just the slightest bounce, seeming to be suspended by some force of gravity not yet quantified by leading physicists. Her hair – waves of dark honey alternating with gleaming ash blonde – framed a face which still stole his breath every time he beheld her perfection.

"Null," she greeted him, extending a long-fingered perfectly-manicured hand with blood-red nails. "Such the luscious lady killer as always."

"And yet here you stand, X, still resisting me," he teased.

She laughed, and it was all joyous sound condensed in a delicate crystalline trill. She led him to a table against the opposite wall.

"You look wonderful. I heard a building fell on you?"

"You know how rumors spread." He motioned for a waiter. "Champagne, my lovely?"

Her slight nod displayed a patrician elegance and the summons was quickly given and obeyed.

"And I," he continued, "heard you drove a very expensive experimental motorcycle off the edge of a cliff and simply vanished."

"Such exaggeration! I had a parachute, of course."

"Naturally. One must always be prepared."

They each scanned the room as the echo of his pronouncement hung in the air between them and her drink was delivered.

"Null darling, what would you say if I told you I'd been terribly naughty?"

"More than usual, you mean?"

She nodded. "Against everyone."

"Well, I suppose it depends on whether it means our eminent destruction."

She shrugged. "Not at the moment. But I have decided to change. You know me, 'good is good, but bad is better' has always been my motto.

He smiled. And when you're bad I can't walk straight for days.

"But I want to be good, is that such a terrible thing?!"

"Of course not, but –"

"But I want one more night of being so very bad, will you indulge me?"

Null gasped. "You have only to ask!"

XXX downed her champagne then leaned in close. "Pov has been following me, he suspects my motives are evolving."

Null was careful to spare only the slightest of glances towards the other at the bar, a cloud of smoke floating above his dark head. "I'd hate to have to kill him, he's an excellent chess player, did you know?"

"That will not be necessary, in fact my plan should take effect in –" She looked at her diamond-encrusted wristwatch. "Five, four, three, two –" She snapped her fingers and Pov fell upon the surface of the zinc bar with a distinct thump. The bartender looked over at XXX and gave her the thumbs-up.

"Now he will not intrude upon our romantic interlude, no?" She slid out of her chair with catlike grace and held out her hand once more. "Come along Null, our only night of earthly delights awaits."

"Only?" Null murmured, following obediently.

"Yes, I must be good and that means leaving behind the world of flesh. Tomorrow I shall enter a convent!"

Null gaped at her retreating form. It felt as though two buildings had been dropped on him. In rapid succession. He snapped to and hurried to follow her, wondering how he could possibly talk her out of what seemed to him an incredibly extreme means to an end.

"I thought you meant you were going to come over to our side," he said.

XXX laughed again, patting Smiley on the cheek as she passed. "Oh Null, so beautiful, and so very dumb."

"Happy hunting, sir," the maitre d quipped as Agent Null passed him in utter bewilderment.