Archive: Double O

luna65

image.png.c71ce116da7e962b23ee9d09eb79b6e1.png

A diabolically cute recipe for ruling the day, it's the most scrumptiously sweet pink cake…in the world! Adorable as our beautiful cover girl Seven the Kitten and her fairy floss pink nose - slather our angel food cake with cotton candy frosting fragrance and see how many minions you collect!

VANILLA ~ Aphrodisiac, inspires happiness, playfulness, sexual arousal, lust, vitalizing.
PINK BERRY & CARAMELIZED SUGARS ~ Attracts love, luck, sweetness and riches. Lust inducing, wishes granted.
AMBER ~ Fertility, creativity, love, luck, riches.
PATCHOULI ~ Soothes and uplifts; sensual, sexually stimulating, lust, fertility, money. Meditative and transforming.

Created by: Mara Fox

Description: Julie (luna65)

Label art: Seven the Kitten

Bond Girls collection, July 2013

Review Thread

from Dial 00 for Danger!: an Agent Null adventure
by Julian Lune

It was a sad and solemn time for the operatives of The Agency; tragedy had struck in the form of sabotage, one of the main administrative centers had been blown up, leveling the structure and killing a great many people: agents, executives, and support staff alike. There was not a dry eye in the house at the memorial service. The mood at Fleming's was remarkably subdued as spies gazed into their drinks and shook their heads.

Agents Null and Pov played a game of chess, quietly making their moves. Null sipped a series of mummified martinis and Pov kept a-pace with an equal amount of vodka shots. The smoke from his black Sobraines drifted above their heads like a ghost.

"If I didn't know better," he observed as he took one of Null's pawns, "I would think someone had been trying to drop a building on you again."

"I didn't even work in that building," Null demurred, considering his next move.

"Yes I know."

Null took another sip, then frowned. "Hang on, are you trying to say I was the target of that attack?"

Pov shrugged. "You are the world's deadliest operative, after all."

"It's one thing if someone drops a building on me, but all those innocent people…"

Null looked sad, and even Pov could acknowledge that sorrow did nothing to detract from the perfection of his features. He chuckled, exhaling through his nose and shaking his head.

"Comrade, no one is innocent, believe me. No one."

Null did not believe Pov's pronouncement, not then. Later, he would come to regret questioning the truth of his friend's words.

~~~~~

Null sat in O's office; it was understood that his supervisor's designation stood for "Operations" but given some of his unorthodox repair methods many of his colleagues joked that it really stood for "O my god there he goes again." O was an exceedingly tall man, and indeed everything about him was large; he reminded Null of the giant of various fairytales, out of place in a world devoted to much smaller folk. But now he looked diminished by shock and grief, he looked tired and confused.

"Null, you know I think of you as the son I never had," O said. A glass of scotch was at his elbow and although it was against regulations Null would never report the violation.

"I appreciate your regard, sir, and your guidance over the years. I owe you a great deal. If not for you I would have never mastered particular, err, techniques."

"I have a remarkably strong tongue, you know."

Null cleared his throat again. "Yes sir, so you've oft told me."

"Back when I had your job, I was the best, before I started losing my hair and they kicked me upstairs. Just as you are now. But I'm ready to chuck the whole lot."

"You're going to retire?"

"Yes, this has done me in. But we've one more mission, you and I, we need to bring down the one who hurt us, and we know who it is."

Null sat up in his chair, surprise making his heart pound. "We do?!"

O turned his computer screen around so Null could see it, and clicked an icon, bringing up a video player window. "Our surveillance cameras picked up this footage just before the bomb went off – this data is straight off the black box in the underground vault."

"All that was left," Null murmured.

"Watch." O clicked his mouse and the footage began running. It was a shot of one of the offices, with people moving about and many screens displayed: at desks, mounted to the walls and hanging from the ceilings. Seconds before the explosion occurred, every screen in view of the camera flashed to an image of a pawprint upon a pink background.

O paused the image just as it was about to distort with the force of the explosion. He looked at Null and the other took in his sagging jowls, wrinkled skin and dark circles, wondering how many times he had caused his supervisor to worry over him. But this consideration did not override his shock at the knowledge of the culprit.

"Seven!" he exclaimed at the level of a whisper.

"Yes. The most diabolically evil operative…in the world."

Null blinked. Although he held great affection for his supervisor, O's habit of dramatically pronouncing nearly everything he said could often be annoying.

"But I dropped her into Krubera! Down the deepest shaft there is!"

"And she seems quite pissed about it, I'd say."

"How did she possibly get out?!"

"It's useless to speculate, she's out and we've got to stop her. It's obvious she did this to get our attention and so we've got to mount a –"

"Sir, she wants me. Let me go after her, I don't want anyone else getting killed on my account."

"Null, that's insane! She'll destroy you!"

"No sir, I don't think she will. I think she wants to make me her pet, and if it will keep her from further mayhem then I'm willing to sacrifice myself for the cause."

They stood, O swallowed Null's hand in his massive grip.

"Null, it's been an honor and a privilege."

"Likewise sir."

But I wouldn't count me out just yet, Null thought.

~~~~~

It was easy to find her new lair, as soon as he put the word out that he was looking for Seven, a car was waiting outside his residence one morning, and many hours and five time zones later he was there, in the island fortress she named The Sandbox. He chuckled at her sense of humor as always. Guards led him into her private chambers, adorned all in pink, a place of beautiful furnishings and soft surfaces. A tank full of rare tropical fish took up one entire wall and in front of it sat Seven, her back to Null as he entered the room.

"I'm here just like you wanted, Seven," he said softly. She gave no sign of having heard him. "I don't want you to hurt anyone else because you're angry with me."

There was a long moment of silence, then she spoke, and she had one of the most beautiful voices he had ever heard, it was part of her utterly seductive charm.

"That was a terrible thing you did, Null," she said, and despite her anger her voice was an adoring purr. "Punishing me for loving you."

"Seven, you assassinated every agent I tried to date. The ones that still live only do so because we put you away. Your jealousy is deadly."

"And why should you love anyone else?!" she demanded, and he could tell by how her extremities twitched that she was very angry indeed.

"My darling, it is obvious why. Although you are the most deviously dangerously intelligent entity –"

…in the world, he heard the voice of O say in his head.

"- you are, in actuality, a cat."

She turned to him then, and leapt off her perch, padding across the floor and jumping up into his lap. Seven – so named because she was the seventh of a series of experiments to produce a domesticated animal which could think and speak like a human - wore a pink collar which matched the décor, and she was indeed a fine specimen of a cat, gray with peach calico markings and adorable amber eyes which looked directly into one's soul. He immediately, instinctively, began stroking her silky fur and she purred for real at his touch. And then she spoke once more.

"Oh Null, you are so very limited in your thinking."

"I am not just a pretty face, Seven."

"No you're not." She rubbed against him. "And I am not just a cat."

"You are a talking cat, yes. The most intelligent cat in the history of…whatever."

"And?"

"And the most beautiful cat in the world."

(He had to struggle not to say it as O would have.)

"And I will rule the world, with you by my side."

"Yes dear."

As Null sat stroking her fur, listening to her plans for world domination, he thought, Why did it have to be a cat? An experiment to create a superpet, why did they pick a cat? Don't they know all cats are secretly evil geniuses?!