Hello to Everyone here!

PhatSounds

So Terry...... are you ever going to to venture out of the "Welcome" threads ? we don't bite. Have you purchased one of the LP's for men yet ?

liz

Hey Sure Liz, come to think of it it does look as if i have been some what like a stick in the mud lolling around in the Welcome threads, Just as soon as Super Sexy width tha Love Potion Black arrives i will apply a few unobtrusive lil dabs and perhaps have a post in other areas.

From reading many posts by many of the girls i sorta can tell that yr all pretty well equiped with some what nice dispositions.

But being a new bloke and also a male i felt as if i really should not intrude into the womans domains, so as i could help you retain these special areas for your own womans stuff, if you know what i mean, like as if i dont really want to go barging in on your sacred ground. But if i am prompted by the spirit to do so then one day i may pop in and say summat.

I also realise that some girls really dont want to be bothered by some smart alec man,

After all men have been the cause at times of some major womans troubles.

So its is not that i am being unfriendly, It is just that im sorta staying aloof because of the respect and consideration that i have for the tendermost inner beauty and charisma that seems to eminate from this bunch of girls for some reason, and i am already sorta attracted to one or possably more of you, so im gonna shut it for now as i have said enough. Besides well i probably talk to much as it is. :snowball:

Hey Sure Liz, come to think of it it does look as if i have been some what like a stick in the mud lolling around in the Welcome threads, Just as soon as Super Sexy width tha Love Potion Black arrives i will apply a few unobtrusive lil dabs and perhaps have a post in other areas.

From reading many posts by many of the girls i sorta can tell that yr all pretty well equiped with some what nice dispositions.

But being a new bloke and also a male i felt as if i really should not intrude into the womans domains, so as i could help you retain these special areas for your own womans stuff, if you know what i mean, like as if i dont really want to go barging in on your sacred ground. But if i am prompted by the spirit to do so then one day i may pop in and say summat.

I also realise that some girls really dont want to be bothered by some smart alec man,

After all men have been the cause at times of some major womans troubles.

So its is not that i am being unfriendly, It is just that im sorta staying aloof because of the respect and consideration that i have for the tendermost inner beauty and charisma that seems to eminate from this bunch of girls for some reason, and i am already sorta attracted to one or possably more of you, so im gonna shut it for now as i have said enough. Besides well i probably talk to much as it is. :snowball:

oops ! seems I'm too blunt for you, didn't mean to imply you were a stick in the mud, perhaps I'll just mind my own business. Enjoy your LP's when you receive them, forgot you're way out there.

oops ! seems I'm too blunt for you, didn't mean to imply you were a stick in the mud, perhaps I'll just mind my own business. Enjoy your LP's when you receive them, forgot you're way out there.
No darlin, Your message was not too blunt in the least degree, Just the opposite actually, as it was friendly and inviting from my persprctive, and to be honest i really did appreciate it as it did warm me and give me a feeling of being welcome.

SO thank you. I think you are nice, and i do appreciate hearing your opinions and veiws, and i hope you may message with me sometime again. As your communications will always be welcomed .

Any women here on the forum may feel free to ask me any questions and also comment on any negative qualitys that i may seem to be in posession of, te he, if yas can spot them as i sure have plenty.

I will always try and be honest with all forum members and present my self in an honest way to whome i am in reality.

Well it seems you are correct as i am still sorta stuck here, but will venture out real soon, because its warmong up here in Brisbane Australia and i have actually removed my bed sox. :happybirthday:

I second liz's come join us in the rest of the forum. It is so nice to have you here Terry. Have youtried any of the scents? I look forward to reading your reviews if you have :happybirthday:

Come join us for some of our new forum games!

Welcome!!! Its nice to have you and Phat around :)

Welcome!!! Its nice to have you and Phat around :)

Thanks Curiouschic, that is very sweet of you there :D I will also do my reports of the pheros here when i got & tested it out just like terry0400-40 said ;)