Invoice Link From Etsy E-mail Not Working

Vicki Lee

Whenever I order from the temp site I get 2 emails one from Etsy (transaction@etsy) with the items I ordered and order number, and the second is from Mara’s Etsy (conversation@mail.etsy) account saying my package is being made, but the invoice link doesn’t work. I was notified by another member on another forum that the link shows you when your package will be shipped out. I’ve tried to open the link on several browsers, with my other two links as well, and it says “Ops page not found”. :( I’m not sure if my e-mail being different from the one on my Etsy account (on the actual site) has something to do with it... Any information on why this is happening and who to contact would be awesome. ?? Thank you. 

You should definitely email John and Mara at catalunalpmp@yahoo.com. I don’t deal with Etsy much so I don’t know the answer. I think you have a good point with the two different emails being a factor. Also I know there is no shipping info or tracking info available until several day after you order, so that may be a factor as well. 

1 hour ago, halo0073 said:

You should definitely email John and Mara at catalunalpmp@yahoo.com. I don’t deal with Etsy much so I don’t know the answer. I think you have a good point with the two different emails being a factor. Also I know there is no shipping info or tracking info available until several day after you order, so that may be a factor as well. 

Thank you Halo I just sent an email. I sent one a few days ago but I had sent it to the one for invoices lol.