Hi I am new here. Need advice on my purchases

Hi everyone,

I am new here. I decided to try love potion pheromones after reading such positive reviews online. In fact i just bought samples which have not shipped out

• AJA 
  • BAM
  • Like a magnet
  • Sexpionage
  • Essence of Women
  • Blatant invitation 

I realised most of the pheromones I got are very sexual in nature which has prompted me to get more which are less sexual. I am planning on getting full sized bottles of:

• Swimming with sharks --> for work
  • Perfect match--> I am in a wonderful relationship now and I want to maintain it. 
  • Girl/Girl--> I work in a female dominated office. So I want to foster close relationships with them 
  • Stone cougar --> My bf is 6 years younger than me so this seems rather apt for my situation. LOL. 
  • Lace, Lumina, Bang--> What are the differences among them? I want to be perceived as fun and sexy. Which is the best? 

Please let me know if I have missed out something based on my situation for work and personal relationship. Thank you! 

Hi pinksugarcandy,

. I really like the Heart & Soul blend. I got a pherotine  unscented size bottle and some limited edition trial  size vials of Ohana & Passionbee.   I have found people want to be more helpful and friendly, even people who were not receptive to me before.  One lady even sat and chatted with me for about 20 minutes - before she was never friendly to me. I was  just not someone she would speak to- wow  what a difference. - 

On 10/19/2018 at 10:10 PM, pinksugarcandy said:

Lace, Lumina, Bang--> What are the differences among them? I want to be perceived as fun and sexy. Which is the best? 

I would say Lace would be the primary one for that type of impression.  In my experience BANG! is for more intimate situations and Lumina is a social blend which could be steered towards a sexy perception, but is not obviously sexual.  It's more of a glamour type potion in that it gives you a sparkly feminine vibe.

Hi and welcome! I'd say that you have a ton of sexy stuff, Bang is great but you don't need it. Sexpionage does the same for me as Bang. I agree that Heart and Soul is a great blend, it could take the place of girl/girl for you, unless you don't want people talking to you too much. (you'll be surprised at how often you'll get TMI with certain blends)! If you want people to bask in your glory, but more from afar, La Femme Mystere could be a staple for you. I'd be lost without my LFM and LFN.

If it's in the budget, something with Teddy BB for the man, or a scented Balm Bomb spray for yourself would be great. Perfect Match is also one I like on my man. It's a good idea to take notes and track what "hits" you do or don't get, and which ones make you happy. DHEAS is a molecule that I really love. Some things work better for some of us and not so much for others. I like the ones that perk me up. I get zero selfies from Cougar, but I have the notes to prove it does something for my man. 

Regarding Lace vs. Lumina, are you ever perceived as ditzy? I'm blonde and my in-person humor is very dry, so sometimes, for people who don't know me, they don't get my jokes or just think I'm dumb.(Except Capricorns, they always get me right away.) Lumina is one of my staples, it does the bubbly fun thing for me without going overboard, Lace does push me over the ditzy edge. But if you're ever been compared to Monica from Friends, Lace would be a good one. If you've been compared to Joey, skip it.

Edited by Eastwood22

Thanks so much for your input guys. I deliberated long and hard and read more reviews. In the end, I got full sized bottles of swimming with sharks, perfect match, open windows, bang, la femme mystere and cougar. 

I am never perceived as ditzy. I think I come off as cold which is why I want to appear friendly and approachable. 

2 hours ago, Eastwood22 said:

Hi and welcome! I'd say that you have a ton of sexy stuff, Bang is great but you don't need it. Sexpionage does the same for me as Bang. I agree that Heart and Soul is a great blend, it could take the place of girl/girl for you, unless you don't want people talking to you too much. (you'll be surprised at how often you'll get TMI with certain blends)! If you want people to bask in your glory, but more from afar, La Femme Mystere could be a staple for you. I'd be lost without my LFM and LFN.

If it's in the budget, something with Teddy BB for the man, or a scented Balm Bomb spray for yourself would be great. Perfect Match is also one I like on my man. It's a good idea to take notes and track what "hits" you do or don't get, and which ones make you happy. DHEAS is a molecule that I really love. Some things work better for some of us and not so much for others. I like the ones that perk me up. I get zero selfies from Cougar, but I have the notes to prove it does something for my man. 

Regarding Lace vs. Lumina, are you ever perceived as ditzy? I'm blonde and my in-person humor is very dry, so sometimes, for people who don't know me, they don't get my jokes or just think I'm dumb.(Except Capricorns, they always get me right away.) Lumina is one of my staples, it does the bubbly fun thing for me without going overboard, Lace does push me over the ditzy edge. But if you're ever been compared to Monica from Friends, Lace would be a good one. If you've been compared to Joey, skip it.

3 hours ago, pinksugarcandy said:

Thanks so much for your input guys. I deliberated long and hard and read more reviews. In the end, I got full sized bottles of swimming with sharks, perfect match, open windows, bang, la femme mystere and cougar. 

I am never perceived as ditzy. I think I come off as cold which is why I want to appear friendly and approachable. 

I have the same problem. I'm probably gonna snag a full bottle of Lace because it sounds like the image I want to give off, more easygoing and carefree. I had LFM but I feel like it just emphasized my natural aura. 

• 2 weeks later...

So i have tried LAM, BAM, stone cougar and LFM with my boyfriend and he responded the best with LFM. I didnt get any reaction from the others. In fact i noticed the two times i wore stone cougar we seemed to argue more. Any idea why? 

I was hoping to get some results with LAM since it is one of the more popular ones around but nothing. :(

I have yet to try perfect match but i will soon and will report back.