Archive: Love Potion: Bittersweet

luna65

image.png.6e7af58abee3f2000da77fd1097211e2.png

Enjoy our Love Potion® variant which embraces the dark side of chocolate…a base of the blackest vanilla, amber and patchouli combined with more luscious varieties of creamy vanilla, vanilla absolute, vanilla oleo and 20-fold vanilla resin, plus cocoa absolute and six types of rich dark chocolate, topped with a chocolatey sweet amber which magically blends to create the exact impression of the most luxurious bittersweet treat. Allow this scent to meld with and bloom upon your skin but be careful…you might get ravished and devoured immediately by your desired chocoholic!

CHOCOLATE ~ Lightens emotions, evokes feelings of love.
VANILLA ~ Aphrodisiac, inspires happiness, playfulness, sexual arousal, lust, vitalizing.
AMBER ~ Fertility, creativity, love, luck, riches.
PATCHOULI ~ Soothes and uplifts; sensual, sexually stimulating, lust, fertility, money. Meditative and transforming.
COFFEE ~ Focus, stamina, concentration, determination.

Created by: Mara Fox

Description: Julie (luna65)

Label art: "Chocolate Cthulu" by Echo Chernik

A Month of Love Potion® collection, June 2014

True LOVE: Love Potion® for every notion!

Love Potion® Magickal Perfumerie is an artisan fragrance house founded on a perfume which is both an instant classic and an enduring favorite…the one and only Love Potion®. Through the power of scent with intent, our flagship fragrance has granted its wearers an abundance of affection in addition to smelling fabulous! Since introducing our first variant in 1989 - Love Potion®: Red – we have devoted our time and talents to creating numerous versions of this delicious recipe according to seasonal observances, celebrations, and scented interpretations of colors, using varied ingredients for the blending of our signature base along with complementary notes according to the applicable concept. We now present an entire month of Love Potion®: eleven Limited Edition variants for any mood or occasion. The labels for this collection are in keeping with our theme of Belle Epoque/Art Nouveau style for the Love Potion® variants, featuring the amazing artwork of award-winning illustrator Echo Chernik.

Indulge yourself with our month of Love Potion® and Add a Little MAGIC to Your Life!

The Creator sat before the most delicious ingredients in her perfumerie and considered the notion of temptation. Of late, so many had passed through her door – male and female – asking that she might brew a fragrance to make them deliciously irresistible to those they craved.

"I want him like I want chocolate," a woman had said, her face dreamy with what she imagined the first moments of their mutual desire would contain. "I want to taste him and find out he's even sweeter than I thought. Something rich and decadent, you can't just have one bite, you want it all."

A man entered, with an interesting viewpoint as he described the woman he'd been pursuing.

"She's different," he said, "sort of quirky and sharp. But I want those edges, how she sets herself apart. She's special, like some really expensive type of chocolate, but not the usual stuff. I always liked the dark chocolate, you know, that no one else did. And now everyone eats it."

The Creator smiled and nodded, this confirmed what she had observed about him from the moment he appeared in her shop. "The world is catching up to your wisdom," she told him, "and this woman will come to understand that she is just to your tastes as well."