Archive: Love Potion: Blue

luna65

image.png.801f0653a88c861cf4c61c94cbd75585.png

In the tradition of our other colorful Love Potion® variants, we've created a hue of Blue which allows our beloved LPMP addicts to enjoy wearing a deliciously sweetened version of boysmell! A velvety base of thick amber EO, Indian patchouli and vanilla musk with masculine accents of ambergris, cedar, sweet pipe tobacco and leather, seasoned with tonka bean, dark honey and Arabian spice, then topped with a lacy swirl of blue spun sugar. This scent is perfect for layering with our OCCO Blue fragrance for a delectably boyish aura.

VANILLA ~ Aphrodisiac, inspires happiness, playfulness, sexual arousal, lust, vitalizing.
AMBER ~ Fertility, creativity, love, luck, riches.
PATCHOULI ~ Soothes and uplifts; sensual, sexually stimulating, lust, fertility, money. Meditative and transforming.
TONKA ~ Love, money, courage, wishes granted; wards off illness.
SUGAR ~ Attracts love, luck, sweetness and riches. Lust inducing, wishes granted.
MUSK ~ Self confidence and strength, sexual attractant, heightens passions and arousal.
LEATHER ~ The musky scent of leather inspires feelings of lust, personal power, and provides a hint of danger.
TOBACCO ~ Healing, purification, spiritualism. An ode to the Gods.
CEDAR ~ Confidence inducing, balancing, grounding, energizing, money, healing, protection, purification.
HONEY ~ Enticing, seductive; use to bewitch a straying or hesitant lover. Happiness, fulfillment.
ARABIAN SPICE BLEND ~ Luck, health, prosperity, money, sexual arousal.
MAPLE ~ Love attraction, longevity; money attractant.

Created by: Mara Fox

Description: Julie (luna65)

Label art: "Goddess of Fine Dining" by Echo Chernik

A Month of Love Potion® collection, June 2014

True LOVE: Love Potion® for every notion!

Love Potion® Magickal Perfumerie is an artisan fragrance house founded on a perfume which is both an instant classic and an enduring favorite…the one and only Love Potion®. Through the power of scent with intent, our flagship fragrance has granted its wearers an abundance of affection in addition to smelling fabulous! Since introducing our first variant in 1989 - Love Potion®: Red – we have devoted our time and talents to creating numerous versions of this delicious recipe according to seasonal observances, celebrations, and scented interpretations of colors, using varied ingredients for the blending of our signature base along with complementary notes according to the applicable concept. We now present an entire month of Love Potion®: eleven Limited Edition variants for any mood or occasion. The labels for this collection are in keeping with our theme of Belle Epoque/Art Nouveau style for the Love Potion® variants, featuring the amazing artwork of award-winning illustrator Echo Chernik.

Indulge yourself with our month of Love Potion® and Add a Little MAGIC to Your Life!

"He's blue," she said to the Creator, speaking of the one she had fallen for. "Blue is for boys, I know, but really, he gives off the most wonderful aura of blue: so comfortable and serene. If he were water I'd dive right into him. If he were the sky I'd want to be flying, surrounded by him. If he were a pair of jeans I'd never want to take them off."

"And so you also want to smell like him?"

"Yes, in those moments I can't be with him, I want to smell all the things which make me love him."

"How will this convince him to also love you?"

"Oh I don't need a potion to find love, just to keep it with me all the time."

The Creator nodded, considering all her ingredients which reminded her of one of the most wonderful of combinations…the scent of a good man.