Archive: Love Potion: Fraise Citron

luna65

image.png.aa13789d9c7dea5f5ad02314653f3fdd.png

A truly scrumptious variant reminiscent of a summertime favorite: a blend of buttery vanilla, rich amber and patchouli swirled with maple and topped with numerous types of sweet strawberry and tangy lemon. Mara raves about this one: "…while the tangy fruit is bright in the beginning, after long dry down, you are left with almost a perfect original LP scent!"

VANILLA ~ Aphrodisiac, inspires happiness, playfulness, sexual arousal, lust, vitalizing.
MAPLE ~ Love attraction, longevity; money attractant.
STRAWBERRY ~ Attraction, friendship, draws fortunate circumstances in all areas of your life.
LEMON ~ Energizing, uplifting. Longevity, faithfulness, fidelity, friendship. Used to attract spirits.
AMBER ~ Fertility, creativity, love, luck, riches.
PATCHOULI ~ Soothes and uplifts; sensual, sexually stimulating, lust, fertility, money. Meditative and transforming.

Created by: Mara Fox

Description: Julie (luna65)

Label art: "Strawberry Cthulu" by Echo Chernik

A Month of Love Potion® collection, June 2014

True LOVE: Love Potion® for every notion!

Love Potion® Magickal Perfumerie is an artisan fragrance house founded on a perfume which is both an instant classic and an enduring favorite…the one and only Love Potion®. Through the power of scent with intent, our flagship fragrance has granted its wearers an abundance of affection in addition to smelling fabulous! Since introducing our first variant in 1989 - Love Potion®: Red – we have devoted our time and talents to creating numerous versions of this delicious recipe according to seasonal observances, celebrations, and scented interpretations of colors, using varied ingredients for the blending of our signature base along with complementary notes according to the applicable concept. We now present an entire month of Love Potion®: eleven Limited Edition variants for any mood or occasion. The labels for this collection are in keeping with our theme of Belle Epoque/Art Nouveau style for the Love Potion® variants, featuring the amazing artwork of award-winning illustrator Echo Chernik.

Indulge yourself with our month of Love Potion® and Add a Little MAGIC to Your Life!

The woman held up a strawberry. "You know, I think it was a strawberry that tempted Eve, not an apple."

The Creator smirked. "It was probably a pomegranate, actually."

"Well my guy – the guy I want, that is – he's partial to strawberries."

"Just strawberries?"

"Well…" she tapped her nails upon the table as she pondered the question. "Why?"

"Just a strawberry sounds rather plain. What if I whip up something which makes you smell like the most luscious strawberry dessert there is…how could he resist?"

The woman smiled wide, imaging the possibilities involved in being devoured. "It would be positively sinful to say no!"

Gleefully mischievous laughter rang out in the warm afternoon.