Archive: Pherodise

luna65

image.png.86d47287141f3958932513b636aff003.png

Welcome to Pherodise...waves of creamy cocoa butter caress warm skin musk, adorned with notes of lush tropical florals - tuberose, white gardenia, maile vine and a touch of ginger root. For an equal amount of island shine we put the phero in this paradise with a dose of our exclusive LUMINA blend for women. For accentuating that precious 'glow' of femininity ~ attractiveness, sparkle, happiness, youthful appeal and confidence. Sensual, certainly, but not overtly sexual (just a drop of copulins); safe to wear day or night, anytime or anywhere you want to ILLUMINATE the room!

COCOA BUTTER ~ Lightens emotions, evokes feelings of love.
GARDENIA ~ Mood elevator; powerfully 'magnetic' for women, enhances visage, love, passion, peace, healing, spirituality.
TUBEROSE ~ Dangerous pleasure. Excitement, sensuality.
MAILE VINE ~ Wedded love, fidelity, friendship, affection, protection, sex, divination, healing, stamina.
GINGER ~ Fiery and fortifying, induces passion. Intensifies love spells and success spells. Love, money, success, power. Ginger increases sensitivity in the erogenous zones.
MUSK ~ Self confidence and strength, sexual attractant, heightens passions and arousal.

Created by: Mara & Julie

Name and Description: Julie (luna65)

Label art:

July 2014

Most of us long to escape the monotony of modern living, if only for a little while, and I was ready to do the same: I truly desired to unplug and drop out of the daily grind, and I'd found the perfect place to do it. This far-off island resort catered to those who only wanted to sit and stare at the ocean for hours on end, or watch birds in the rainforest interior, or be lulled into long naps by the murmuring of the waves, gently rocked in a hammock. My senses felt scrubbed clean and in the morning I would salute the sun as it rose through bands of gorgeous color and poured its light onto that placid blue in a sparkling display bright enough to take my breath away. I was drenched in beauty and perfectly at peace.

"Amazing, isn't it?"

I jumped at the voice in my ear, smooth and warm like a breeze touching every part of me. I turned and looked up into eyes like the ocean, a deep tranquil blue, and long hair moving through the entire spectrum of summer blond: from dark honey to near-white bleaching of sun and salt water. He looked contrite, with a shy smile, though his eyes hinted at purposeful mischief.

"Sorry, didn't mean to scare you, but you were so in the moment."

I smiled. "Yeah, I was. That's why I came here."

He stretched long tanned limbs and widened his smile, pleasure in its message. "Me too, no place on Earth quite like it. And I've seen them all, nearly."

"Some places, they claim you forever, once you see them. Even if you never go back."

His eyes did not leave mine, inviting me to dive into their cool depths and swim toward his own island, the place he reserved for whomever could claim his heart.

"Some people do that too, they capture you when you're not even expecting it."

I took a deep breath of fresh air and offered my hand, ready to explore whatever paradise we might find together.

Review Thread