Coworker hates me

This is an older woman, an alpha control freak. She’s resentful I have been assigned to her turf. I’m meeting her for dinner, hoping to make friends (because if I want to stay sane, I have to). What can I wear to get past her guard and connect?

Edited by Beaux

What they said. If I had both I'd go with TH, so I wouldn't get too vulnerable. Or even Teddy BB. And if you don't have those, you could try SWS there and/or at work.

Edited by Eastwood22

If the stakes weren’t so high I’d be tempted to suggest trying Leather- or Dom-ing her just to see what happens ? I’ve sometimes found that it tames such people - makes them respect you. But for a one on one dinner with stakes, certainly too risky. 

• 2 months later...

Hi there. Very late but as I work in a fem dominant environment and have had this come and go, it really never ends but you get to that "don't give a fuck" phase- go with SWS, GG, Teddy BB (or Balm Bomb) or [maybe] TH. Stay with one for a time for consistency. Then you can add another to the mix. NOoooo cops. I could writer several paragraphs as to why you should not go with a Dom or queen bee blend. Let's jyst say you gotta earn that. It could take you years to get there. Good luck. 

Let us know what you used.

• 3 months later...

Hey, what did you end up doing, Beaux, and how did it turn out?  I have issues at the office too and found your post because I'm on here researching.

In my case there's a young upstart who is rather slimy and brown-noses the higher-ups, and as often is the case they eat it up.  She's tried testing me and that didn't go well for her last week, and after that she started showing up in my office more than usual, being all friendly.  I'm a laid-back alpha and tend to let other people's nonsense and immaturity go by the wayside while I keep a logical and level head, but some people think that means they can run over you.  And I've had it up to here and I'm ready to make that little snake cry.  Being laid-back doesn't seem to work in my environment when it's mostly women who are probably running on emotions, and not level-headed logic.  I'm wondering if some kind of alpha phero might augment my own alpha-ness and be some help in the workplace.  I really hate to turn into a full-on bitch but it may come to that.  I've done it before, but I my baseline and preference is cool-headed logic.

On that note, things I've read about androstanenone make me think it'd be helpful in my situation.  Does LPMP have mixes with that, or even a standalone?

Edited by Darbla