Sign in to follow this  
Beaux

Coworker hates me

This is an older woman, an alpha control freak. She’s resentful I have been assigned to her turf. I’m meeting her for dinner, hoping to make friends (because if I want to stay sane, I have to). What can I wear to get past her guard and connect?

Edited by Beaux

Maybe Treasured Hearts if you’re trying to soften her up

Yeah I would say either Treasured Hearts or Heart and Soul.

What they said. If I had both I'd go with TH, so I wouldn't get too vulnerable. Or even Teddy BB. And if you don't have those, you could try SWS there and/or at work.

Edited by Eastwood22

If the stakes weren’t so high I’d be tempted to suggest trying Leather- or Dom-ing her just to see what happens ? I’ve sometimes found that it tames such people - makes them respect you. But for a one on one dinner with stakes, certainly too risky. 

Hi there. Very late but as I work in a fem dominant environment and have had this come and go, it really never ends but you get to that "don't give a fuck" phase- go with SWS, GG, Teddy BB (or Balm Bomb) or [maybe] TH. Stay with one for a time for consistency. Then you can add another to the mix. NOoooo cops. I could writer several paragraphs as to why you should not go with a Dom or queen bee blend. Let's jyst say you gotta earn that. It could take you years to get there. Good luck. 

Let us know what you used.