Archive: Living Doll (original)

luna65

BoEpq1g0BJWz7kShrslmYAmhZ0WMu4ZYz0wZVOUd2Jsx9xadkxYu4OWM0Nh7T_djM86rz7AKd2aRB9HuylNa1apsEwZTuADub_IvqQNzD9j_6GFFNtn6j19dC9AGJ53OJDrzwzU

Living Doll, wanna give you a call
you’re oh so perfect, baby.
Frilly little dress and shiny shoes
we could get in a mess yeah baby.
You just sit and stare
at all the ones who want to play
you’re tired of their games
and all their silly claims
can I take you home now baby?!
Living Doll, gonna give you a call
I’m the one you need now baby.
Your wide eyes have seen it all
‘cause you’re a Living Doll.

You’re so cute I could just eat you up! You will inspire such sentiment with our deliciously darling feminine fragrance, so sexy-fresh with a heart of red and green apples and just a drop of apricot on top, surrounded by powdery notes of oakmoss, vanilla and musk, with a scattering of freesia blossoms, a dollop of light spring honey, and a kiss of sweet amber in the base. The perfectly pretty scent for our exclusive CUDDLE BUNNY pheromone blend, for inspiring cuddling...and what that inevitably leads to! Feminizing, and crafted to inspire cuddly, nurturing feelings in men, but sexually attractive too.

APPLE ~ Love, healing, fertility, good luck , happiness, immortality, foretelling spells.
APRICOT ~ Love, love, love! Romance, passion, femininity.
FREESIA ~ Innocence, chastity, charm.
OAKMOSS ~ Luck enhancing, financial success, protection, charity. Parental love.
MUSK ~ Self confidence and strength, sexual attractant, heightens passions and arousal.
VANILLA ~ Aphrodisiac, inspires happiness, playfulness, sexual arousal, lust, vitalizing.
HONEY ~ Enticing, seductive; use to bewitch a straying or hesitant lover. Happiness, fulfillment.
AMBER ~ Fertility, creativity, love, luck, riches.

Created by: Mara Fox

Description: Julie (luna65)

Label art:

Pheromas collection, November 2014

• luna65 changed the title to Archive: Living Doll (original)