Archive: Bawdy Babe

luna65

In the tradition of our sexiest scents, lustily sophisticated and enthralling...featuring the libidinous classic co-mingling of smutty honey, dark exotic amber and civit musk, scattered with amorous petals of baby pink rose and lush orchid, entwined with luscious banana, vanilla and a pinch of naughty ginger and cinnamon spice. In the service of ultimate passion we’ve included a dose of Essence of Woman pure Copulins.

HONEY ~ Enticing, seductive; use to bewitch a straying or hesitant lover. Happiness, fulfillment.
VANILLA ~ Aphrodisiac, inspires happiness, playfulness, sexual arousal, lust, vitalizing.
ROSE ~ Self confidence, strong aphrodisiac properties, attracts affection & love, fertility, divination/clairvoyance.
ORCHID ~ Strong love symbol; beauty, refinement, fertility, creativity, psychic powers.
GINGER ~ Fiery and fortifying, induces passion. Intensifies love spells and success spells. Love, money, success, power. Ginger increases sensitivity in the erogenous zones.
CINNAMON ~ Male sexual stimulation, passion, lust, healing, protection, energy, creativity, psychic powers.
BANANA ~ Fertility, potency, prosperity; lightens emotional burdens.
AMBER ~ Fertility, creativity, love, luck, riches.
CIVET ~ Musk derived from civet cats, now illegal except in synthetic form. Considered a strong aphrodisiac, has an intense, animal, 'sexual' aroma.
MUSK ~ Self confidence and strength, sexual attractant, heightens passions and arousal.

Created by: Mara Fox

Description: Julie (luna65)

Label art: vintage image of can-can dancer

February 2015

Evelyn - known to scores of male admirers as Jolie - tread quietly upon thick exotic carpets, pausing to admire the interplay of colours within the weave, then opened a door and admired a similarly pleasing arrangement of limbs and bedclothes, Stephen slumbered, deep in post-coital repose, his joy recklessly spent within her embrace as always. She placed a stack of banknotes within one of the pockets of his greatcoat, as well as a letter of credit. There, she thought, that should tide him over for the season, at least.

His latest visit had been marked by truculence and a certain pouting insouciance, mocking her a little more sharply than usual.

“Look at all this,” he had proclaimed, waving a hand to take in the luxurious furnishings of the room, “built upon the backs of all the girls who have passed through your doors.”

“Built on my back,” she countered, turning to him, running a finger along a finely-hewn cheekbone. “No one has worked harder than I to build this house and its talent.”

“You are a clever thing, Evie,” Stephen murmured, and the kiss which followed was tender. He laid back upon a mound of pillows and sighed. “I sometimes think I should give up my wandering and come home to roost.” She knew he was comforted by her soft bed, and the amassed scents of hothouse flowers and freshly-baked tea cake as well as the sultry odor of their mingled passion...she breathed it in, a fragrance unique in all the world, and one she recalled when the loneliness assailed her too severely. But then she snorted, ever-suspicious of his honeyed tongue.

“You would be too tempted by my other assets, and I cannot allow you to believe you rule this roost, dear sir.”

Long-limbed and smooth-skinned, he pulled her to him, rounded and ripe and lushly beautiful. He chuckled, just as he had done upon their first meeting when she was but a naive girl debuting in society.

“Madame Jolie, finest proprietress of a bawdy house I have ever had the deepest pleasure to know -” with an erotic exaggeration placed on the phrase deepest pleasure.

Evelyn shook her head at the memory, wanting only to be the woman he still desired, as he was the man she would always love, no matter their ultimate fates. Of all the lessons he had taught her - in mutual desire, in refinement, and in vice, avarice and lust - this was what she valued more than all the wealth she had amassed...and what allowed him to remain in her good graces.

“Oh my dearest,” she breathed, barely a whisper, “you provide a deeper pleasure I can never reveal, lest you allow your vulgarity to take me for a fool.”

In the accounting of carnality, one must always be wise, even as one is enraptured.