Archive: Love Is Love

luna65

Love is love and that seems pretty plain to me.
Love is love and it’s always the same for me.
I love you, no matter who you are 
no matter who you choose to be.
I love you, I know who you are
you’re the one for me.

Love is love, and that seems pretty sure to me.
Love is love and it’s your deep allure for me.
I love you, no matter what you do
no matter where you lead me to.
I love you, I know who you are
you’re the one for me.

Love is love, it allows no limits or boundaries...love who you love, and rejoice to find the heart which is your home. We celebrate and honor every kind of love with this unisex fragrance: a blend of oak, vanilla, tobacco and clover, with femme accents of violet and powdered sugar. This is the perfect brew for the return of our original exclusive GIRL/GIRL pheromone mix, a blend designed as a same-sex attractant for females. (The world's FIRST in fact!) In the language of pheros this blend embodies sexual attraction, happiness, cuddling, female-to-female bonding, and social dominance. It works great for female-to-female interactions of ALL kinds, and seems to exhibit the added effect of sexual stimulation for the wearer too.

VIOLET ~ Love, faithfulness, modesty; calming, balancing, healing, protection, draws luck & fortune, lust.
OAK ~ A wood of masculine and projective energy. It symbolizes endurance, triumph, strength, power, prosperity, and heroism. 
VANILLA ~ Aphrodisiac, inspires happiness, playfulness, sexual arousal, lust, vitalizing.
CLOVER ~ Protection, preservation of youth, fidelity. Healing, soothing, luck.
TOBACCO ~ Healing, purification, spiritualism. An ode to the Gods.
TEA ~ Invigorating, refreshing, mentally and physically uplifting, lust. Riches, courage, strength.
SUGAR ~ Attracts love, luck, sweetness and riches. Lust inducing, wishes granted.

Created by: Mara Fox

Description: Julie (luna65)

Label art: vintage

February 2015