Phero Opinions

Imperianna

Here is a question for the phero fiends..

Which is more potent/reliable in your opinion, Super Sexy or Blatant Invitation? I'm on a very painful budget, thanks to my credit card debts..Still, I've almost convinced myself to order a few bottles for my birthday and to take advantage of the extended August Special. Super works very well for me, but I keep hearing how great Blatant is.. Thanks for your help! :blink:

Here is a question for the phero fiends..

Which is more potent/reliable in your opinion, Super Sexy or Blatant Invitation? I'm on a very painful budget, thanks to my credit card debts..Still, I've almost convinced myself to order a few bottles for my birthday and to take advantage of the extended August Special. Super works very well for me, but I keep hearing how great Blatant is.. Thanks for your help! :blink:

I wouldn't say that one is more "potent" than the other. I have used both, and they are both VERY good. BUT, Blatant Invitation is my personal favorite! I literally STRUT when I wear it.....

I think it would depend on the person. Everyone reacts differently to pheromones, although men do react consistently to copulins, for example. Beyond physical response there is the emotional component as well. As I've stated previously, in my experience and observance, pheromones enhance a situation in terms of emotional response rather than create one.

In my experience the Super Sexy blend is very potent, very effective. But it does so not only in terms of arousal but euphoria as well. Whereas it seems Blatant Invitiation likely works at producing a more directly sexual agenda. But it's probably not a question of whether one is more potent than the other, rather, what kind of situation are you looking to exploit/manipulate, and then you choose the applicable blend accordingly.

I wouldn't say that one is more "potent" than the other. I have used both, and they are both VERY good. BUT, Blatant Invitation is my personal favorite! I literally STRUT when I wear it.....

Hehe, so true last night OMG I was STRUTting EVERYWHERE at work! so much fun.

Hehe, so true last night OMG I was STRUTting EVERYWHERE at work! so much fun.

It is a good one, isn't it CC ? I just KNEW you'd like it!!

I too like how Blatant Invitation makes me feel and the smell of the copulins really enhance my feeling of sexiness. Super Sexy for me is more of a stealth bomber pheromone you know it kindof sneaks up on others. But for BI I think the name speaks for itself. It's Blatant and in your face and I like that.

But for BI I think the name speaks for itself. It's Blatant and in your face and I like that.

Exactly. It fits my personality so well.....I make a statement, and BI amplifies it......love it.....