Archive: Edmund

luna65

image.png.a0c1e879c8ba0817baabc59ebde5262d.png

Edmund: From the English, meaning “wealthy protector.”

For an office-friendly fragrance, you can’t get much more successful than Edmund, he’s wearing the green...clean green, that is! Varieties of leafy greens and watery succulents form the heart of this scent, bestowing a thoroughly fresh evocation, with a hint of green musk and a brisk topnote of lemon. To lend you a valuable competitive edge we’ve provided a dose of our exclusive SWIMMING WITH SHARKS pheromone formula - a "corporate" blend for both sexes. Designed to level the playing field, lends an air of respect, appeases and calms people who may bristle against those in authority, helps people to really listen to what you have to say. Crafted for the gents, but women may enjoy wearing this one too!

MOSSES ~ Luck enhancing, financial success, protection, charity. Parental love.
BIRCH LEAF ~ Symbolizes renewal and cleansing, birth, healing, Lunar energies, and protection.
MAILE LEAF & VINE ~ Wedded love, fidelity, friendship, affection, protection, sex, divination, healing, stamina.
FERN ~ Stamina, virility/fertility, sincerity, fascination, eternal youth, bestows confidence, riches, creates perimeter of protection, luck. Representative of ancient knowledge.
PINE (Nuts, Cones, Needles) ~ Fertility, purification, strength, rejuvenation, calming and soothing, healing, protection, money, long life.
BASIL ~ Creates empathy between couples; love, fidelity. Invigorates, protection. Mends quarrels.
CEDAR ~ Purification, removing hexes, healing.
THYME ~ Protection from negativity, rejuvenating. Health, healing, sleep, psychic power enhancement, love, purification, courage.
MUSK ~ Self confidence and strength, sexual attractant, heightens passions and arousal.

Created by: Mara Fox

Description: Julie (luna65)

Label art:

Pheromas collection, November 2015

Review Thread

The Great House stood tall amongst the rolling deep green of the landscape - the fields and forests were vast and the man who lived in the house owned them all. The carriage was still rather far off but the manor dominated the landscape, among the trees and dark against the sky.

“Now my child, you must remember to comport yourself with the greatest respect and delicacy, for Lord Edmund owns all these lands and everything on them. But he is a kind man, he ensures everyone is provided for.”

“Yes Grandmother.” I bowed my head, knowing I was meant to be perfectly obedient even as my curiosity made me quail, my heart pounding. There were no whispers regarding the master of Lovendale Hall, but the illustration in the book which chronicled the history of all the great manor houses sketched a man dark and brooding, hair which curled about his collar just so, a strong chin and brow, large expressive eyes...but there was something tragic in his portrayed gravitas. Or perhaps it was merely my fevered imagination.

My Grandmother rapped her cane upon the roof of the carriage and the horses slowed with a command from the driver.

“Young man, we don’t appear to be getting any closer to the manor!” she exclaimed, in the querulous way the old can sometimes embody in their voices.

“We’ve just another few spans, mam. The lay of the land is strange in these parts, y’see, makes one think the house is closer than ‘tis.”

How wonderfully mysterious a thing, which would certainly make our residence far more interesting. I confess I enjoyed the ramblings of my thoughts, to make all the world a story in which we all could be heroes and villains, full of adventure and delight.

The rain began as we turned down the drive, seeming to be swallowed by the trees which lined the passage, and within the great house we were ushered into the downstairs parlour, as a passel of footmen swarmed over our many trunks and bags. We warmed ourselves by the fire, removing our bonnets, cloaks and muffs, and a maid brought in tea and cake. She curtsied and bade to refresh ourselves after such a long journey.

“My dear Eugenie,” I heard a deep voice, warmer than the fire, say. “I am heartened to see you well and within these walls once more.”

“Edmund!” she exclaimed, and embraced the host fervently. I felt a blush rise at my grandmother’s manner, which was certainly less than decorous. But the elderly are allowed their idiosyncrasies, after all. She patted his cheek affectionately then turned to view me. I made certain to stand straight, smoothing my hair. His eyes were a deep sort of blue, as water reflecting the sky, and his gaze was direct, penetrating, I felt him take the measure of me and hoped his opinion would be fair-minded.

“My granddaughter, Lilia, just returned from Reading Abbey.”

I curtsied, murmuring “Lord Edmund,” and held out my hand. He enclosed it within his own large strong hands and I seemed to sense the care and compassion he held for his land, and everything in it, just as my grandmother had said. He was not brooding at all, he smiled as his eyes sparkled, as if the sun had moved through the sky and cast its rays upon the water.

“The manor is already brightened by your very presence, and you are most welcome in this house.”

“Thank you for your gracious welcome, my lord.”

My grandmother smiled approvingly. I felt myself tremble when he released my hand, the loss of his immediate warmth and regard was a cloud passing over that bright sun. Could it be my heart had already surrendered its destiny to his protection? At that moment he favored me with another smile, as if to express my thoughts were certainly correct, and an adventure of a kind I had not anticipated was about to begin.