Archive: Saisha

luna65

image.png.0235d880272f039a44bacd90bffed4b3.png

Saisha: From the Sanskrit, meaning “with great desire and wish.”

All your wishes will be granted with just a whiff of our incredibly sexy pink-and-orange honey blend! A gooey honey heart of wildflower and orange blossom varieties plus densely luscious honeycomb, with a fairy floss swirl of two types of glittery sweet pink sugar, slathered on a voluptuous base of animalic and exotic dark musks blended with the warm polish of boxwood and spruce. This much fabulous firepower deserves a shot of our exclusive pheromone formula BANG!, a remix of our fabulous SUPER SEXY FOR WOMEN blend, given a slutty sleazy spin with the addition of Essence of Woman Copulins and an extra dose of the feminine magic of Estratestraenol. BANG!...for when you know you need to hit it, and hit it hard.

HONEY ~ Enticing, seductive; use to bewitch a straying or hesitant lover. Happiness, fulfillment.
SUGAR ~ Attracts love, luck, sweetness and riches. Lust inducing, wishes granted.
MUSK ~ Self confidence and strength, sexual attractant, heightens passions and arousal.
WOODS ~ Strength, virility, fertility, purification, strength, rejuvenation, calming and soothing, healing, protection, money, long life.

Created by: Mara Fox

Description: Julie (luna65)

Label art:

Pheromas collection, November 2015

No one really knew who Saisha was or where she came from, save that she was endlessly fascinating. She spoke several languages fluently and knew how to fix anything. Sometimes she might even just look at something and it automatically obeyed her desire for functionality. She had a fantastic memory for faces and details, and always asked after your great aunt or that one friend from high school you still kept in touch with. She read body language like a street sign and could tell you the ingredients of any dish just by smelling it. She was truly a wonder but she tended to accept praise with an enigmatic smile.

“Oh, everyone is good at something, you know. But I like helping people, it’s so rewarding.”

But others began to wonder if she had any life of her own, so devoted she was to everyone else. 

“You must be a djinn,” someone once joked, “you know our heart’s desire!”

“And no one’s putting me back in a bottle, I’ll tell you that!”

There was a stunned silence in the wake of her declaration.

“I was just joking, you know.”

She smiled the mysterious smile again. “Oh sure, yes, I knew that!”

But the others weren’t so sure after that.