What i should get for my next order? Any good recommendations?

PhatSounds

Hello to all the friendly & helpful people here in Love Potion, i would like to ask for any good recommendations for my next order. I have make my first order which consist of Unscented Super Sexy, Woodland Man & Synchronicity. Btw just to inform i'm a guy so that the friendly & helpful people here won't mistake me for a lady :thumbup: So feel free to give any recommendations as i welcome any recommendations :thumbup: Thanks :offtopic:

Edited by PhatSounds

Hello and Welcome. The list of what you ordered sounds like a pretty good start to me. I just placed my first order of a fragrance with a phero. I ordered samples with a sample of Forever After. I wanted to try for my first phero something a bit more gentle than let's say, C.F.M., although I'm considering that later on.

Hi likeprettythings, thanks for replying & your compliment on my order there :offtopic: So you order yourself a fragrance with a phero & you want it to be more gentle than C.F.M. Well mind telling what fragrance & what phero that you order there so that i can tell you my opinion?

Edited by PhatSounds

Have you looked over the Perfumerie section of the main site? All of the available fragrances are listed there, so it's a matter of selecting something you think you'd like. Personally, I'd recommend UN, which is a variant of the fragrance in Super for Men (one of the best male fragrances I've ever experienced, ever). I also liked Bad Boy (once it had some aging), which is primarily leather-based. It all depends on what you prefer, but there are plenty to choose from.

As far as pheromones go, it depends on what you're trying to achieve. All of the explanations for the blends are fairly self-explanatory. If you read the threads in this subforum you'll note reactions to things such as Super Sexy and Dominance. Boy/Boy seems to also promote a good reaction in women as well as men.

Edited by luna65

Well Luna65 for your question there, yes i have in fact i have checked several times but i need to know from the people who have used the pheros here & their recommendations as i think their recommendations is more better than just reading the explainations about the phero blends there :thumbup:

Btw just to inform that i'm looking for phero recommendation there & sorry i didn't inform earlier :offtopic: Anyway thanks for your recommendation of UN there plus for replying although it is not a phero i will think about adding pheros to it if i decide to get it :thumbup:

Edited by PhatSounds

That's the thing, though...only a few of us have experienced the phero blends specifically created for men (either by smelling it on someone else or wearing it ourselves) so there's not a lot of recommendations although if you look in the forums you will see some threads to that affect.

LPMP uses pheromone blends from extemely reputable companies so the quality is not the issue. But as far as the effectiveness, it's really something you can only truly experience for yourself. But we will always recommend the fragrances because that is our focus in terms of the relationship we have with the company and its' proprietors.

Hmm, oh i see what you mean there Luna65 but i still want to hear any recommendation from the users here. Anyway thanks for explaining to me about the situation there :wink2:

Yes i can see that all the pheros are the best in quality that LPMP get so no question on the quality there :D

Edited by PhatSounds

Hi Phatsounds!

I guess the best recommendation would depend on what you are trying to accomplish. If you are thinking of romantic pheros, I've read many reports that PheroBoy Super is good for this. (If it works anything like, PheroGirl Super, then I know it is good) I checked the LPMP shopping cart, and it looks like there are only 2 left. The original PheroBoy is supposed to be pretty amazing too! Although I have never used either, I have read some very nice reviews of both. Do you want to have a conversational "icebreaker?" Drop Your Guard is quite good for this. It is unisex, and I personally love it. I have a hard time starting conversations, and this phero makes talking easier on both sides! It is good for work, but especially good at creating a feeling of closeness and openness. It does not have to be used in an intimate situation though.

I hope this helps some, but no matter which one you pick, you will wind up with an amazing product. (I do hope that you try some of the scents though, as they are all absolutely lovely) :wink2:

Hi likeprettythings, thanks for replying & your compliment on my order there :wink2: So you order yourself a fragrance with a phero & you want it to be more gentle than C.F.M. Well mind telling what fragrance & what phero that you order there so that i can tell you my opinion?

Forever After is a scented phero that has the Soulmate phero blend in it. I could've ordered Cuddle Bunny or Synchroncity, but this blend interested me the most. But then again, this is more for me and seeing how I'll react to it, rather than see how a man would react to it.

Hi Phatsounds!

I guess the best recommendation would depend on what you are trying to accomplish. If you are thinking of romantic pheros, I've read many reports that PheroBoy Super is good for this. (If it works anything like, PheroGirl Super, then I know it is good) I checked the LPMP shopping cart, and it looks like there are only 2 left. The original PheroBoy is supposed to be pretty amazing too! Although I have never used either, I have read some very nice reviews of both. Do you want to have a conversational "icebreaker?" Drop Your Guard is quite good for this. It is unisex, and I personally love it. I have a hard time starting conversations, and this phero makes talking easier on both sides! It is good for work, but especially good at creating a feeling of closeness and openness. It does not have to be used in an intimate situation though.

I hope this helps some, but no matter which one you pick, you will wind up with an amazing product. (I do hope that you try some of the scents though, as they are all absolutely lovely) :)

My thanks 'for_love_of_Him' for your recommendation there :wink2: I appreciate it very much :( In fact I'm going to reserve the two bottles of Pheroboy Super right away as i have already make my order earlier :D Well about your recommendation of Drop your Guard, i will consider it but i have already ordered Synchronicity & from the info on it i found out it work the same like Drop Your Guard.

And well i will try some of the scents but right after i tried the pheros here first. Thanks again & see you :)

Forever After is a scented phero that has the Soulmate phero blend in it. I could've ordered Cuddle Bunny or Synchroncity, but this blend interested me the most. But then again, this is more for me and seeing how I'll react to it, rather than see how a man would react to it.

Hmm oh i see so you have chosen that scented phero Forever After, that 's a very interesting phero there :Blusher: I found out it is used for heart to heart bonding. Well i look forward on hearing your review on it when you post it :lol: Thanks for telling me btw :)

Ok then i will be checking your report when it is out likeprettythings :banana105: Ok now i have a couple of pheros here that i need comments from those who have used it before. The pheros are "Phero Boy: Dominance", "Allegro", "UNscented Pheromone Blend: INTELLECTUAL MAN", "UNscented Pheromone Blend: WANTED MAN", "UNscented Pheromone Blend: TRUE CONFESSIONS", "UNscented Pheromone Blend: SOULMATE" & "UNscented Pheromone Blend: POPULARITY POTION".

The reason why i need comments is because i need to know how does it work for you there & i feel comments like this are much more better than reading on the explanations on the pheros like i said before. Btw with these comments, you are helping me there with my tests on these pheros if i decided to get them :banana105: So feel free to leave a comment about which pheros that you have used. Thanks :banana105:

P.S. To 'for_love_of_Him', just to let you know that i have reserved the two bottles of Pheroboy Super & i'm planning to get both of them as soon as possible :banana105:

Edited by PhatSounds

review thread for Popularity Potion

review thread for Allegro

review thread for True Confessions

review thread for Phero Boy: Dominance

another review thread for PB Dominance

There doesn't appear to be a thread strictly devoted to the unscented Soulmate blend.

Wanted Man is fairly new, so the reaction may be lagging in terms of the male demographic actually utilizing it. If any of the male participants in this forum have tried Intellectual Man, they haven't posted about it, to my knowledge.

My thanks to you luna65 for those threads & for helping me there :banana105: I appreciate it very much :banana105: Well then i will do some reading on those threads right away :banana105: Thanks again :banana105:

Edited by PhatSounds

I have just read all the threads there thanks to luna65 :banana105: & i find the reports on "POPULARITY POTION", "TRUE CONFESSIONS" & "Phero Boy: Dominance" very interesting & good reports :banana105: & as for "Allegro", i still need more info on it :banana105:

So now i got my eyes on those three pheros that i find their reports to be very interesting & good :banana105: So if anyone else got any thread recommendations to post or any comment on using the pheros that i have listed out, feel free to do so :banana105:

I have just read all the threads there thanks to luna65 ^_^ & i find the reports on "POPULARITY POTION", "TRUE CONFESSIONS" & "Phero Boy: Dominance" very interesting & good reports :thumbup: & as for "Allegro", i still need more info on it :rolleyes:

So now i got my eyes on those three pheros that i find their reports to be very interesting & good :) So if anyone else got any thread recommendations to post or any comment on using the pheros that i have listed out, feel free to do so :goldfish5:

What about Allegro interests you? Are you wanting a fruity scent to wear yourself, or use elsewhere? or are you just interested in the phero aspect of it? (A-nol)

Yeah if you just wanted the a-nol you could purchase it from Stone Independent Research, I'm thinking. But what type of info are you referring to, other than the reactions of those who had tried it?

Edited by luna65

Yeah if you just wanted the a-nol you could purchase it from Stone Independent Research, I'm thinking. But what type of info are you referring to, other than the reactions of those who had tried it?

The a-nol is from androtics, so Phatsounds, if you have that you may be set on the phero side.

Luna, I just wanted to send Kudos to you for all the links you posted on this thread. It is people like you that make this forum so great!

What about Allegro interests you? Are you wanting a fruity scent to wear yourself, or use elsewhere? or are you just interested in the phero aspect of it? (A-nol)

Well Curiouschic (Btw you are from Pherotalk right?), ok for your question, i'm interested in Allego for both its scent plus phero aspect which have the mood elevator effect there ^_^

Well it's not only the a-nol but the scent as well that i'm interested on :rolleyes: Well the reports info on it are still not detailed enough for me compared to the other threads that you have given me luna65 :goldfish5:

Edited by PhatSounds

Same Curiouschic, I have been hiding out here at LP for the past couple of months :goldfish5:

(Oh and it is very nice to see you over here, I love seeing members here that I grew to respect at pherotalk)

With regards to Allegro and the pick-me-up, Id say get a tester to try it out. For me it is a hard one to give an official report on. I love this one and I think that is partly the a-nol that makes me love allegro. Its effects are subtle in my mind but very lasting. I cant say that it gives me the OMG that some of the more potent pheros do, but the vibe from allegro is amazing and irreplaceable. Having a bad day? Apply Allegro and you sort of forget you were feeling down and you just feel good, and warm and cozy and positive. Everything is going to be alright.

To sum it up, to me, Allegro is subtle but feels good.

Hope this makes sense and I havent talked in to many circles and confused you ^_^

Same Curiouschic, I have been hiding out here at LP for the past couple of months :thumbup:

(Oh and it is very nice to see you over here, I love seeing members here that I grew to respect at pherotalk)

With regards to Allegro and the pick-me-up, Id say get a tester to try it out. For me it is a hard one to give an official report on. I love this one and I think that is partly the a-nol that makes me love allegro. Its effects are subtle in my mind but very lasting. I cant say that it gives me the OMG that some of the more potent pheros do, but the vibe from allegro is amazing and irreplaceable. Having a bad day? Apply Allegro and you sort of forget you were feeling down and you just feel good, and warm and cozy and positive. Everything is going to be alright.

To sum it up, to me, Allegro is subtle but feels good.

Hope this makes sense and I havent talked in to many circles and confused you :D

Hmm so it's you, well i was thinking who is this Curiouschic ^_^ So i see you have been here for some time, well to my opinion, this is a great forum too other than Pherotalk :) Anyway same here, nice to meet you too :)

Ok back to the "Allegro" topic, i will consider on getting a tester of it like a trial vial like you suggested there :rolleyes: I need to test it on myself to really know how it work for me there :goldfish5: I got two questions for you Curiouschic, is "Allegro" has the same effects like Instant Shine from Androtics? & have you or the others tried the "Special Pheromone Enhanced Experimental Editions"? Well i'm curious about those pheros there :)

Btw i understand what you have said there, thanks :)

Edited by PhatSounds

The a-nol is from androtics, so Phatsounds, if you have that you may be set on the phero side.

Luna, I just wanted to send Kudos to you for all the links you posted on this thread. It is people like you that make this forum so great!

The description noted the pheromone used was from Stone; but thanks...I know it can be a pain searching for threads for some people.

It's funny, either the a-nol just doesn't work on me or there's something about Allegro. But the scent is a very fresh kind of fruit/aquatic type so I think it could be unisex.

have you or the others tried the "Special Pheromone Enhanced Experimental Editions"? Well i'm curious about those pheros there

I have the Kittenish with MX40, which has been termed a "superstar" blend. It does get people's attention up close. Kittenish is a very sort of subtle skin scent so they meld well together, but it's sold out. If you're asking about the male blends, I don't believe anyone has posted about those either.

Edited by luna65

The description noted the pheromone used was from Stone; but thanks...

OMG lol ^_^ I was so confused here, the description I read says androtics. I was like "how is luna seeing stone when I see androtics". Well it looks like the website says both. on the perfume part of LP where you read the full story around it, it says it is from androtics. BUT you are right luna. The listed pheromone part (with the white background) says Stone...Now I am confused :goldfish5:

Yea!! I hope you like it. It is supposed to smell amazing, and I'm pretty sure the pheros work wonders too! :)

Yes, i got a feeling that i will definitely like Phero Boy Super after i received my sample of it first "for_love_of_Him" ^_^ I agreed with you that it must have smell amazing fom the reports that i have heard & the speedy sales of it too :) I'm also confident the pheros here other than Phero Boy Super works wonders like the Androtics pheros that i have tested too or who know the pheros here might work even better than expected :draggy:

The description noted the pheromone used was from Stone; but thanks...I know it can be a pain searching for threads for some people.

It's funny, either the a-nol just doesn't work on me or there's something about Allegro. But the scent is a very fresh kind of fruit/aquatic type so I think it could be unisex.

I have the Kittenish with MX40, which has been termed a "superstar" blend. It does get people's attention up close. Kittenish is a very sort of subtle skin scent so they meld well together, but it's sold out. If you're asking about the male blends, I don't believe anyone has posted about those either.

Hmm, so i see "Allegro" or the phero a-nol inside "Allegro" does not seem to work for you there luna65 well can you tell me in what factor it didnt work for you there?

Ok so you have Kittenish with MX140 so how dos it work for you there? Care to give your opinion on it? And yes it's sold out with nearly all the limited editions there, so i hope they will be bring back some limited edition back :) And yes you are right about the male blends well there is not much reports about them ^_^

OMG lol :msn_red_fox_smilies-09: I was so confused here, the description I read says androtics. I was like "how is luna seeing stone when I see androtics". Well it looks like the website says both. on the perfume part of LP where you read the full story around it, it says it is from androtics. BUT you are right luna. The listed pheromone part (with the white background) says Stone...Now I am confused :D

Well you are not the only one confused there Curiouschic ^_^ So which one is it? Stone or Androtics? Btw you haven't answered my question about "Allegro" effects similar to Instant Shine from Androtics? I was wondering why it was not answered :blush:

Edited by PhatSounds

Well you are not the only one confused there Curiouschic :blush: So which one is it? Stone or Androtics? Btw you haven't answered my question about "Allegro" effects similar to Instant Shine from Androtics? I was wondering why it was not answered :draggy:

Sry PhatSounds, I dont know how I missed it! I would say Instant shine is much more obvious then Allegro, there is so much more pheros to IS then just A-NOL, so definetly a different feel.

Sry PhatSounds, I dont know how I missed it! I would say Instant shine is much more obvious then Allegro, there is so much more pheros to IS then just A-NOL, so definetly a different feel.

Nah it's ok Curiouschic ^_^ , i was just wondering why it was not answered :blush: Ok so i see "Allegro" is more different than Instant Shine hmm, interesting :draggy:

Edited by PhatSounds

Hmm, so i see "Allegro" or the phero a-nol inside "Allegro" does not seem to work for you there luna65 well can you tell me in what factor it didnt work for you there?

It just didn't make me feel any happier, it really didn't trigger a specific emotional response at all.

Ok so you have Kittenish with MX140 so how dos it work for you there? Care to give your opinion on it? And yes it's sold out with nearly all the limited editions there, so i hope they will be bring back some limited edition back :blush: And yes you are right about the male blends well there is not much reports about them :draggy:

It's good for attracting positive attention, I would say. Since it's a "superstar" mix that's what it's for and it works well as long as the circumstances are right. But I don't think a guy could wear Kittenish, it's very sweet.

Edited by luna65

It just didn't make me feel any happier, it really didn't trigger a specific emotional response at all.

So Allegro didn't make you feel happier & it didn't trigger a specific emotional response, hmm i will keep this as a experience from using "Allegro" reference if i decided to get & test out "Allegro". Thanks for sharing your experience there luna65 :D

It's good for attracting positive attention, I would say. Since it's a "superstar" mix that's what it's for and it works well as long as the circumstances are right. But I don't think a guy could wear Kittenish, it's very sweet.

Oh i see so it's good for attracting positive attention & yeah i think it will be weird if a guy wear kittenish as you say the smell is sweet :)

Edited by PhatSounds

Oh i see so it's good for attracting positive attention & yeah i think it will be weird if a guy wear kittenish as you say the smell is sweet :)

Hey Phat, maybe you could try out the unscented Popularity Potion....I hear it's really good (I've never personally tried it yet, but plan to).....you could cover it with one of the men's scents.....Bad Boy is nice.....so is Down and Dirty for men......

You might also like the Unscented True Confessions.....I have it, and it's really good!

Edited by Dolly

Hey Phat, maybe you could try out the unscented Popularity Potion....I hear it's really good (I've never personally tried it yet, but plan to).....you could cover it with one of the men's scents.....Bad Boy is nice.....so is Down and Dirty for men......

You might also like the Unscented True Confessions.....I have it, and it's really good!

Hmm, great idea Dolly :) Well i will think about the phero you recommended together with one of the recommended scent as well. And maybe Unscented true confessions too. Thanks Dolly :)

Edited by PhatSounds

Hmm, great idea Dolly :) Well i will think about the phero you recommended together with one of the recommended scent as well. And maybe Unscented true confessions too. Thanks Dolly :)

You're very welcome! We are glad to have some men coming in to give us some reviews and opinions on the pheros and men's scents......usually we have to either slather them on ourselves, our boyfriends, or random men just to get the full effect.....

You're very welcome! We are glad to have some men coming in to give us some reviews and opinions on the pheros and men's scents......usually we have to either slather them on ourselves, our boyfriends, or random men just to get the full effect.....

Oh i see Dolly well then i'm ready to do my reviews or reports of the pheros here when i get & tested them :)