What is the best formula to elicit a strong sexual response?

Hi! I'm new brand new to this forum! I'm a 29 year old female and just  bought Juicy Lucy/Sexpionage which is my first purchase. I'm new to pheromones but have been using one from amazon from a company called Raw Chemistry for about a year. I havent researched any other kinds or even what it does. Tbat being said, I currently have a particular goal in mind tbh. I know many many people including the desciption page for Juicy Lucy itself says not to wear it to work but.... i want to 😆.See there is this guy i work with who also happens to be a very close friend of mine and occasional fwb. We haven't messed around in almost a year physically but the sexual tention is near suffocation level. He is super flakey and indecisive and makes plans to mess around but flakes last min. Or suggest we do then flakes. He says he wants to but has hang ups. We havent gone all the way but talk about it often. So idk if my goal is to just be an ultimate tease and torture him at work or push him over the edge so he comes over again. There is also another guy at work too who i would like to see react to this. I basically just wanna see if this Sexpionage stuff works as well as everyone says.I want him to see me and think sex. Seeing as though my goal is to elicit a strong sexual response, Is Juicy Lucy good for that or is another formula better? Yes I'm petty lol but me and my sorta fwb are both like that to eachother but i gotta win guys lmao. Thanks in advance! Hope im asking it in the correct area

Edited by Keznaa

Hi and welcome! Sexpionage is great for the response you're wanting. Everyone is different, though, that's why there are so many combos available thru LP. There really isn't a "best" formula because they all do slightly different things. It's just like getting a woman into bed, some women want "I love you's" and others respond better to a different tone. All the pheros here "speak" in different tones. I believe the Raw Chemistry brand only carries one for each sex, and I know you know that different women will be attracted to very different kinds of men. No one on the forum could say "this one is best," but we can all say "this works best for me when I want such and such with so and so, I use this other one for blah de blah," you get the idea.

Are you sure he's flaky, and not just shy? Would you want to have a relationship with him and not just sex? If either applies, you can try something with Gotcha. Gotcha helps bring men out of their shells. Perfect Match is more like for the having a crush feeling. If it's just sex you're after, you can also try one of the OCCO's. 

Edited by Eastwood22

I would say Sexpionage, Blatant Invitation, and Sexology are the ones which would provoke the strongest response if the situation is congruent.

3 minutes ago, luna65 said:

I would say Sexpionage, Blatant Invitation, and Sexology are the ones which would provoke the strongest response if the situation is congruent.

Is sexpionage its own scent as well? I only found 2 on the website and it ws an added scent. It was compromising position and jucy lucy. I am not sure if im navigating the shop correctly though lol

19 minutes ago, Eastwood22 said:

Hi and welcome! Sexpionage is great for the response you're wanting. Everyone is different, though, that's why there are so many combos available thru LP. There really isn't a "best" formula because they all do slightly different things. It's just like getting a woman into bed, some women want "I love you's" and others respond better to a different tone. All the pheros here "speak" in different tones. I believe the Raw Chemistry brand only carries one for each sex, and I know you know that different women will be attracted to very different kinds of men. No one on the forum could say "this one is best," but we can all say "this works best for me when I want such and such with so and so, I use this other one for blah de blah," you get the idea.

Are you sure he's flaky, and not just shy? Would you want to have a relationship with him and not just sex? If either applies, you can try something with Gotcha. Gotcha helps bring men out of their shells. Perfect Match is more like for the having a crush feeling. If it's just sex you're after, you can also try one of the OCCO's. 

Interesting info! Yeah raw chemistry only has 2 kinds and i get compliments but nothing much. It does smell very good but you can barely smell it unless your nose to skin or like stuck in a car with me lol. Ive read that others use gotcha buy i didnt see it in the shop site. I'm unsure if i was navigating it correctly so i pretty much just copy and pasted from threads i read and searched perfumes that way lol. Think i will get on a p.c to see if i view it better than mobile. I dont wanna date him. We are not eachother types but for some reason sexual tention has been there for years. Ive known him since i was 19 and never was into him but a few years back he esculated it a bit by being hoeish in a text lmao he over thinks super super hardcore and talks himself out of doing alot of things. When he does cave and messes around with me, after he makes himself over think again so he's stressy. Gotcha seems like it could work. Could i mix that with juicy lucy or do i wear it separately?

No, it's a separate phero, don't wear two different blends. LP makes straight pheros and scents enhanced with pheros. I recommend you stick to enhanced.

Do remember that dudes talk. Consider that there could be a guy that's way more your type that you'd be into that you might not notice while messing with this guy, or a better guy that won't approach you because he thinks you've been with him. Dudes don't hide who they've made out with, they just don't. Don't let him mark you. I say that you should just be a tease regarding him. If you put it out there and he flaked, it might be more fun to just make him want you and NEVER give in. You might have more fun with a blend that has La Femme Mystere or La Femme Noire, which make you more mysterious. Maybe he flakes because he needs a challenge? Guys like to chase. There's an expression about how bulls jump fences to get to cows, not the other way around. 

2 hours ago, Eastwood22 said:

No, it's a separate phero, don't wear two different blends. LP makes straight pheros and scents enhanced with pheros. I recommend you stick to enhanced.

Do remember that dudes talk. Consider that there could be a guy that's way more your type that you'd be into that you might not notice while messing with this guy, or a better guy that won't approach you because he thinks you've been with him. Dudes don't hide who they've made out with, they just don't. Don't let him mark you. I say that you should just be a tease regarding him. If you put it out there and he flaked, it might be more fun to just make him want you and NEVER give in. You might have more fun with a blend that has La Femme Mystere or La Femme Noire, which make you more mysterious. Maybe he flakes because he needs a challenge? Guys like to chase. There's an expression about how bulls jump fences to get to cows, not the other way around. 

Lol i like your style! He is one of my closest friends but is irritating when it comes to this so being a tease sounds so fun. Thank you gor answering my questions. I just discovered this shop and forum the other day so all these fragrances and what they do are so so new to me so i appreciate you explaining. La Femme mystere and Le Femme Noire a perfume? I know the shop sells the pheromone mixes separately and also infused in scents is that right? There are alot of terms in threads I've read that i haven't picked up yet lol luckily i learned what occo meant yesterday! Lol and i think you are right on thr challenge part. Once i started to not care that he kept flaking he started being more attentive. Its funny how chemisty is like magic lol it sounds like its real potion like in a fairy tale or something. Its awesome reading about all this stuff

Edited by Keznaa

4 hours ago, Keznaa said:

Lol i like your style! He is one of my closest friends but is irritating when it comes to this so being a tease sounds so fun. Thank you gor answering my questions. I just discovered this shop and forum the other day so all these fragrances and what they do are so so new to me so i appreciate you explaining. La Femme mystere and Le Femme Noire a perfume? I know the shop sells the pheromone mixes separately and also infused in scents is that right? There are alot of terms in threads I've read that i haven't picked up yet lol luckily i learned what occo meant yesterday! Lol and i think you are right on thr challenge part. Once i started to not care that he kept flaking he started being more attentive. Its funny how chemisty is like magic lol it sounds like its real potion like in a fairy tale or something. Its awesome reading about all this stuff

La Femme Mystere is in Sensual Harmony. Seconding Eastwood for trying La Femme Mystere or La Femme Noire on him. I usually use Gotcha or Sexpionage on my guy, but if he gets inattentive I break out the LFN and it works 😁

1 hour ago, oceanjewel said:

La Femme Mystere is in Sensual Harmony. Seconding Eastwood for trying La Femme Mystere or La Femme Noire on him. I usually use Gotcha or Sexpionage on my guy, but if he gets inattentive I break out the LFN and it works 😁

Thanks, thats awesome to hear. I tried looking up gotcha in the store sitr but couldnt find it. Can you recommend a perfume that would have that in it?

Welcome !!

10 hours ago, Keznaa said:

He is super flakey and indecisive and makes plans to mess around but flakes last min. Or suggest we do then flakes. He says he wants to but has hang ups.

.... I have used other perfumes but I am spoiled now and I'm not sure I could or want to use any other brand. 

Ok - is this what you really, really want?? a guy who flakes??  - Hang ups??? what kind?? weird fetishes, doesn't do sex outside of a committed relationship, has another full time girlfriend, thinks sex is dirty, needs to have the 'STD' talk, doesn't mix business and pleasure, on the down-lo, has ED, thinks he can do better?????? - I mean ....

You are worthy of someone who finds you adorable. 

If you want a battle plan - I would start with la femme Mystere,  while ignoring him- nothing rude or overt,  polite and open but  getting on with your own work. ....""""bulls jump fences to get to cows, not the other way around""" and the cow always has the opportunity to walk away - she just talks 1 or 2 steps forward  - and he has to try again....

Then move on to another mix maybe TMI   or Open Windows for that you can tell me anything vibe -- then back to LFM

then move onto something like Gotcha, LFN or another mix with cops when you are within hours of passion - that means he has shown up....

1 hour ago, raydee8_love said:

Ok - is this what you really, really want?? a guy who flakes??  - Hang ups??? what kind?? weird fetishes, doesn't do sex outside of a committed relationship, has another full time girlfriend, thinks sex is dirty, needs to have the 'STD' talk, doesn't mix business and pleasure, on the down-lo, has ED, thinks he can do better?????? - I mean ....

I'll share a little story time for context. Sorry if its long! I met this guy when we worked together when in was 19 and he was 18. We worked together gor about 4 years before i quit and we stayed in touch though text. So i was married when i was 24 and was married for 4 years and got divorced. He lets call him "JPM" was the first person i told about it. From there is almost instanly got dirty. Like texting cuz we didnt see eachother at that time. Then he got a gf a few months later and it cooled down a bit as you'd expect but there was still a tention there that we just ignored.

Fast forward almost a year of them dating and i get him a job at my work. Unrelated to me though, they broke up and from that point we sorta went back to flrity texting for a while then when my roommate went out of town about 8 months later, was the first time things esculated in person. Not all the way stuff but.... things occured lmao. So that has only happened i would say...a hand full of times in the past year and a half but the texting and tention is near constant. But so is the flakeyness.

Now for the hang ups. They are to me and to him to an extent excuses because he over thinks. So he grew up religious and still is so to an extent sex before marriage worries him now that hes older, mind you he was a hoe for sho as a younger adult. He had a thing with his ex gf still but they werenr dating so he felt some guilt from that. We work together so he felt awkward becaaaaause of that and he didnt wanna ruin our friendship. I would say the only valid worry he had was maybe the religion thing cuz i mean. Its his belief. But then that is also bs cuz he used to mess wkth his ex still lol. As bad as it makes him seem i do want to say he is probably the 2nd closest person to me so i know he means no harm and definitely doesnt want to be a jerk. Apologizes all the time for his oddness. And i know for sure he isnt bsing about wanting to be for reals fwb. And we dont wanna date. I dont want a bf and we wouldnt work. But in that way we would be great. Just friends messing around. He also wants to be able to let go and just have fun too.

Edited by Keznaa

1 hour ago, anchoredinopulence said:

Thanks! I must be bad at searching for products because i can't seem to find alot of them on my own! Thank you for taking the time to send the link to me!

7 hours ago, Keznaa said:

Thanks! I must be bad at searching for products because i can't seem to find alot of them on my own! Thank you for taking the time to send the link to me!

Try looking here for phero-enhanced fragrances. There are lists for those that are still available and those which have sold out, but you may be able to find on the trade threads. :)

6 hours ago, Kayla said:

Try looking here for phero-enhanced fragrances. There are lists for those that are still available and those which have sold out, but you may be able to find on the trade threads. :)

Thanks! I will check it out

i have had some good results with cougar scented oil a few times, seems to work on the older guys though for some reason!

i also have gotcha scented limited edition but need to wear it more to see the results! (oil)

all mine are oil scented, which work fine for me, some prefer sprays and un scented, i prefer scented as it's difficult to find what would pair well with each unscented.

i have just placed my christmas present order for some more oils soo excited for them to arrive lol!

2 hours ago, Fang said:

i have had some good results with cougar scented oil a few times, seems to work on the older guys though for some reason!

i also have gotcha scented limited edition but need to wear it more to see the results! (oil)

all mine are oil scented, which work fine for me, some prefer sprays and un scented, i prefer scented as it's difficult to find what would pair well with each unscented.

i have just placed my christmas present order for some more oils soo excited for them to arrive lol!

If i rememeber correctly i bought Juicy Lucy with Sexpionage oil. Ive heard oil perfumes last on the skin longer and smell stronger but i wasnt sure what the radius was. Do people have to be right next to you to smell it or do these oils have good range? 

10 hours ago, Keznaa said:

If i rememeber correctly i bought Juicy Lucy with Sexpionage oil. Ive heard oil perfumes last on the skin longer and smell stronger but i wasnt sure what the radius was. Do people have to be right next to you to smell it or do these oils have good range? 

That depends, at least in part, on your skin chemistry. Your skin might amp some notes and completely absorb others. LPs don’t have the stabilizers used in commercial scents.

• 5 weeks later...

Reading thru this thread just now I want to add some guys especially the prudish types do better with bonding blends like heart & soul, gotcha, perfect match it makes them feel more manly. If your man has and est aversion (some of them do) stick with perfect match and if hes a bible boy, go no or low cops. 

But if your target likes the sexy ones than I would try BI in oil, it is very sexual but there is a strong emotional pull to it that’s hard to put into words, it gets my man physically salivating and seems to work quite effectively.. Compromising positions works better on me for self effects but a little less effective on my guy.

The scent works almost as well as the phero blend, LP original is quite sensual and comforting at the same time

Keznaa how did things go?

Edited by KrazyKat

20 hours ago, KrazyKat said:

Reading thru this thread just now I want to add some guys especially the prudish types do better with bonding blends like heart & soul, gotcha, perfect match it makes them feel more manly. If your man has and est aversion (some of them do) stick with perfect match and if hes a bible boy, go no or low cops. 

But if your target likes the sexy ones than I would try BI in oil, it is very sexual but there is a strong emotional pull to it that’s hard to put into words, it gets my man physically salivating and seems to work quite effectively.. Compromising positions works better on me for self effects but a little less effective on my guy.

The scent works almost as well as the phero blend, LP original is quite sensual and comforting at the same time

Keznaa how did things go?

You are so helpful! Thank you. I ordered a sample pack https://luvpotionperfume.com/listing/538237445/best-selling-sampler-set-for-women

Im wearing juicy lucy today and it smells better than when i first put it on lol and im wearing a little lp red too which ive never worn before. Currently im just sorta testing out scents. I wore cuddle buddy during xmas with my family and it smells really good. Im unsure exactly what that does though. And i got phero girl. I also got a sample with it of phero girl/ pheros but idk how that differs from phero girl. My roommate is a guy and he said juicy lucy smelt like his grandma lol but someone on here told me shipping messes up the formula a bit and to wait a week before use. Of the ones in that pack, do you recommend any? I dont notice anything atm with him but i havent worn these around him much.i got the sample pack while i was on vaca and yesterday was my firsr day back

Edited by Keznaa

7 hours ago, Keznaa said:

You are so helpful! Thank you. I ordered a sample pack https://luvpotionperfume.com/listing/538237445/best-selling-sampler-set-for-women

Im wearing juicy lucy today and it smells better than when i first put it on lol and im wearing a little lp red too which ive never worn before. Currently im just sorta testing out scents. I wore cuddle buddy during xmas with my family and it smells really good. Im unsure exactly what that does though. And i got phero girl. I also got a sample with it of phero girl/ pheros but idk how that differs from phero girl. My roommate is a guy and he said juicy lucy smelt like his grandma lol but someone on here told me shipping messes up the formula a bit and to wait a week before use. Of the ones in that pack, do you recommend any? I dont notice anything atm with him but i havent worn these around him much.i got the sample pack while i was on vaca and yesterday was my firsr day back

I really like LP Pink and LP original best for scents but a large part of how something smells on you is dependent on your chemistry. I haven’t tried Juicy Lucy but a lot of times LPs get better with age. I can wear LP Red after it’s been sitting awhile it smells beautiful on, otherwise I mix it with the original LP to get the scent I’m looking for. Have you tried Beth’s Blushing milkmaid?  It’s a beautiful 

Edited by KrazyKat

1 hour ago, KrazyKat said:

I really like LP Pink and LP original best for scents but a large part of how something smells on you is dependent on your chemistry. I haven’t tried Juicy Lucy but a lot of times LPs get better with age. I can wear LP Red after it’s been sitting awhile it smells beautiful on, otherwise I mix it with the original LP to get the scent I’m looking for. Have you tried Beth’s Blushing milkmaid?  It’s a beautiful 

It actually looks like i got 2 lp blacks and no pink. Oops lol i didnt notice until i read your comment lol i contacted the seller. Aww bumber, it seems like it would be may be a sweeter scent given the name. The lp original smells so good! I know alot of people on here mix scents together. Is the rule thumb to mix non phero scents with phero and cop scents? Mixing the lp original with the phero lp sounds like a great idea. I like sweetee scents and the lp original seems softer and sweeter. Thank you again for helping me. Sorry if I'ma bothee with all these questions but its so interesting. 

8 hours ago, Keznaa said:

I really like LP Pink and original best for scents but a large part of how something smells on you is dependent on your chemistry. I haven’t spelled Juicy Lucy but a lot of times LPs get better with age. I can wear LP Red after it’s been sitting awhile it smells beautiful on, otherwise I mix it with the original LP to get the scent I’m looking for. Have you tried Beth’s Blushing

17 minutes ago, Keznaa said:

It actually looks like i got 2 lp blacks and no pink. Oops lol i didnt notice until i read your comment lol i contacted the seller. Aww bumber, it seems like it would be may be a sweeter scent given the name. The lp original smells so good! I know alot of people on here mix scents together. Is the rule thumb to mix non phero scents with phero and cop scents? Mixing the lp original with the phero lp sounds like a great idea. I like sweetee scents and the lp original seems softer and sweeter. Thank you again for helping me. Sorry if I'ma bothee with all these questions but its so interesting. 

I mix together everything your not supposed to...lol. Lp original is very sensual, romanctic and a great cover scent for pheromones and mixes well. The Occo line is really neat way to wear cops and they are designed to wear alone or under other LPs. 

10 hours ago, KrazyKat said:

I really like LP Pink and original best for scents but a large part of how something smells on you is dependent on your chemistry. I haven’t spelled Juicy Lucy but a lot of times LPs get better with age. I can wear LP Red after it’s been sitting awhile it smells beautiful on, otherwise I mix it with the original LP to get the scent I’m looking for. Have you tried Beth’s Blushing

I mix together everything your not supposed to...lol. Lp original is very sensual, romanctic and a great cover scent for pheromones and mixes well. The Occo line is really neat way to wear cops and they are designed to wear alone or under other LPs. 

Im wearing compromising position and ir smells so so good! I'll be sure to mix the lp original with juicy lucy to see how it smells too. So excited to experiment with these and hopefully not splurge to much because i already wanna buy more lol

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, so I was scanning down the thread.

Its a bit late but I'll toss out mine. 

My type of blend will vary...

Soft, sexual, romantic- GOTCHA

Sexy, confident and a little "Grrrr"= Cougar & BANG!

Whip holder=DOM (or LEATHER) Add COPS.

SEX= Sexpionage

Extra tips for your go bag:

You should have a few trials off LAM, BAM and OCCO'S in your arsenal.  They are great solo or layered With other phero blends***

Definately get "enhanced" when you can, ie. trial of Comp Positions.

Make sure your practicing good phero placement (no cops by your face) and letting cop heavy scents/blends dry down before dressing. 

Also, you have to believe in yourself. His hang ups are his. Maybe you can help but it's not your job. Enjoy, have fun. If you are "working" too hard your behavior may not be congruent with what you are going for.  You have to walk the walk.

Remember, you said alot of the sex talk was via text. People are different behind the keyboard. If he's not living up to it then by all means give it the old college try. But, perhaps slip on some of the social sexy 'mones and cast a wider net.

*** there is a lot of info on layering throughout the forum. I am ONLY referring to adding cops or LAM (or BAM). NOT complex phero blends.

Start here. Try everything on its own first to get a feel for it. You DONT need to add cops to "cop heavy blends" (don't waste your money). 

Edited by StacyK
Oops