Archive: Black Fyre

luna65

A very potent (and powerful) unisex scent to put the sizzle in those frosty Fall evenings! Find the source of your strength with the piquant delights of black pepper, Asian and pumpkin spices, earthy woods and leaves, and a puff of smoky gunpowder.

OAK WOOD & LEAVES ~ A wood of masculine and projective energy. It symbolizes endurance, triumph, strength, power, prosperity, and heroism. 
BLACK PEPPER ~ Protection, fidelity, dispels envy and evil, exorcism, breaks hexes.
SPICES ~ Luck, health, prosperity, money, sexual stimulation.
PUMPKIN ~ Fertility, plenty, abundance, prosperity. Male sexual stimulant.
AQUATIC NOTES / WATER ~ Cleansing, purifying. Fertility, Goddess energy, fluid of life. Renewal.
GUNPOWDER - BOOM!

Created by: Mara Fox

Description: Julie (luna65)

Label art: Jennifer King

October 2016

“Another love potion?” I asked.

She turned, tapping her chin.  “Love is the shifting sand upon the bedrock of your soul, dearie.  Inner strength, determination, power - these are the aspects we women aren’t so apt to display!”  She took a moment to cackle, then reached below the counter and pulled out a bottle of black liquid.  She held it up to the light and it seems to pulse with a reddish light.

“Looks spooky,” I commented.

“This is Black Fyre,” she said, opening the bottle.  A peppery scent drifted forth. “When you need to stand your ground, use this as you would a suit of armor for protection.  The men like it too, of course, they think they’re Sexy Spice when they wear it.” She grinned and tittered once more.

“I could use some Don’t Tread On Me once in a while,” I admitted, taking the bottle from her.

“Of course you could!  Now then, let’s return to the subject of Love, hmm?”

She turned to scan the bottles behind her…

(The story continues in Bloodroot...)