Archive: Gargoyle Gargle

luna65

Sleep like a rock...all the gargoyles are doing it!

What we won’t do for some true rest, utter stillness in repose...if you could simply turn to stone, then all your cares will have flown...so how about some stone cold aromatherapy? Fresh and relaxing, this is a potion for a long Winter’s nap: calming English lavender and healing eucalyptus EO with soothing sweet touches of ylang-ylang EO, coconut, vanilla and myrrh, plus a breath of wintery pine and mistletoe and the gargoyle’s aura of chilly stone and cement accords.

LAVENDER ~ Soothes/ restores body and mind. Arouses sexual desire in men, loyalty, purification, protection, healing. Third eye chakra, spiritually uplifting.
EUCALYPTUS ~ Healing and cooling.
YLANG YLANG ~ Strongly sensual, attraction, attention, irresistibly, soothes marital problems. Aphrodisiac, mood balancing, relaxation. 
COCONUT ~ Chastity, protection, purification, receptivity.
VANILLA ~ Aphrodisiac, inspires happiness, playfulness, sexual arousal, lust, vitalizing.
MYRRH ~ Stimulating, soothing. Powerful guard against evil.
PINE ~ Fertility, purification, strength, rejuvenation, calming and soothing, healing, protection, money, long life.
MISTLETOE ~ Protection, love, fertility, health, exorcism.

Created by: Mara Fox

Description: Julie (luna65)

Label art: Jennifer King

October 2016

Review Thread

“The Gargoyle Gargle, guaranteed to make you sleep like a rock!”

“Sounds like it turns you into a rock!”

“Oh that only happened a few times!  I’ve got the recipe perfected now.”

“Hmm, well I guess I’m willing to try it then.”

“I’ll demonstrate.”  The old woman snapped her fingers and a black cat leapt onto the counter.

“This is my familiar, Shadow, world-renowned catnap expert.”

Shadow held out a paw and I shook it gravely.  The cat blinked, wide green eyes assessing me for interest.

“Cats certainly know how to sleep!” I agreed.

She opened the bottle and waved the glass wand under Shadow’s adorable nose.  Shadow yawned and stretched and within moments was sound asleep.

“Contains actual essence of gargoyle!”

“Do gargoyles sleep with their eyes open?” I asked.

“Oh I don’t know, dearie, I’ve never asked one.  They’re not big talkers, the gargoyles.”

“No I guess they wouldn’t be,” I agreed.  “Being made of stone and all.”

(Our story continues in Goblin Tamer...)