Archive: HOWL

luna65

...for that time of the month.

You know, when you might want to howl at the moon and commit other acts of werewolf-like mayhem. Don’t bite someone’s head off - slather this instead! A dark-as-the-night blend of juicy black raspberry, rich dark chocolate and vanilla with a base of amber EO and a fortifying slug of bourbon. To provide a proven calming effect while in the midst of your cycle, we’ve loaded this one with the magic bullet of our exclusive TEDDY POTION BB pheromone blend, which encourages a comforting, placating and protective feeling in women; female users also report an easing of PMS grouchiness when exposed to this blend.

BLACK RASPBERRY ~ Love inducing, aids in pregnancy discomforts, protection. Stamina, vigor.
DARK CHOCOLATE & BITTER COCOA ~ Lightens emotions, evokes feelings of love.
AMBER ~ Fertility, creativity, love, luck, riches.
VANILLA ~ Aphrodisiac, inspires happiness, playfulness, sexual arousal, lust, vitalizing.
FERMENTED ALCOHOLS: WINE, BEER, HARD LIQUOR, ETC ~ Intoxicant, used as an offering or appeasement for Gods, used in love spells, and celebratory spells.

Created by: Mara Fox

Description: Julie (luna65)

Label art: Jennifer King

October 2016

Review Thread

“..speaking of monsters,” she continued, “When the moon is full, how do YOU feel?”

“Wolfish?” I joked.

“This is my genius potion,” she said, holding another dark bottle aloft.  “Blood and chocolate, for when you want to howl! Oooowwwwhooooo!”

I jumped back at the sound of her baying, surprised.  “So...what? It turns you into a werewolf for real?”

“Oh no no no, nothing so drastic, dearie!  No, this calms the savage beast within. Take a whiff.”

She held the bottle under my nose and immediately I felt calmer.  And it wasn’t even that time of the month for me.

“Wow, talk about serenity now!”

“Beg pardon, dearie?”

I should have figured a witch wouldn’t have time to watch TV...

(Our story continues in Indiscretion...)